I'm confused.

And possibly aroused.

Ic on wincle gefrægn weaxan nathwæt,
þindan ond þunian, þecene hebban.
On þæt banlease bryd grapode
hygewlonc hondum; hrægle þeahte
þrindende þing þeodnes dohtor.

Translation

And there are quite a few more... and some even more crude.
Sadly I don't get the chance to talk about them. The other poems are all about God and pride and ****...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mmmpie
This is exactly my thing. I keep thinking I ought to give up, but I don't really want to.

Can't you get one of those things that looks like a cigarette but contains no Nicotine? I swear I've seen those advertised on the telly.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Can't you get one of those things that looks like a cigarette but contains no Nicotine? I swear I've seen those advertised on the telly.

if it had no nicotine, I'd imagine it'd be pretty **** :wink:

If you're talking about eCigarettes, they're really not the same at all, real ones are far superior.
After a long discussion with parents, family, friends, I've decided to go to uni in Berlin!

So I think a Berlin meet should happen sometime this fall / winter. I'm hosting! :h:

On a slightly related note, I will need a moving man this August. Takers? :tongue:
Original post by The Fez
After a long discussion with parents, family, friends, I've decided to go to uni in Berlin!

So I think a Berlin meet should happen sometime this fall / winter. I'm hosting! :h:

On a slightly related note, I will need a moving man this August. Takers? :tongue:

think Berlin would be a bit expensive for me to get to a meet for, but it's a great city and I'm sure you'll have a great time!

I'm considering doing my year abroad in Berlin :beard:
Original post by seanfromtheblock
think Berlin would be a bit expensive for me to get to a meet for, but it's a great city and I'm sure you'll have a great time!

I'm considering doing my year abroad in Berlin :beard:

Do it! And do it at ECLA :tongue: my friend went to do her project year and had a great time! But the language is English though, so if you want to learn German maybe ECLA is not the best option.
Original post by The Fez
Do it! And do it at ECLA :tongue: my friend went to do her project year and had a great time! But the language is English though, so if you want to learn German maybe ECLA is not the best option.

it would be at Humboldt, who teach in German I think?

I love Berlin though, it's such a cool city.
Reply 1307
Morning, gays. I think most of you know my feelings on Berlin. :p:
Job hunting atm
Original post by mmmpie
Coming back to the dark side, eh?

Well, we do have cookies.

Original post by mmmpie
Roll them, it's a fraction of the price. If you're careful, you can get 50+ out of a 25g pouch of tobacco, which costs less then a packet of 20.

I'm terrible at rolling, and I don't really like the taste of rollies. I'm just far too in to my posh black ciggies and menthols :tongue:

Original post by thurin
I feel like a right nutter sitting here in my room at midnight reprimanding myself for not being able to memorise quotes and sound like a 10th Century Anglo-Saxon. For instance...

Wrætlic hongað bi weres þeo,
frean under sceate. Foran is þyrel;
bið stiþ ond heard, stede hafað godne;
þonne se esne his agen hrægl
ofer cneo hefeð, wile þæt cuþe hol
mid his hangellan heafde gretan,
þæt he, efenlang, ær oft gefylde.

Translation

Filth! :sexface:
Reply 1310

Why would I want to do that?
Reply 1311
Guess who answered the wrong number of questions and therefore has cocked up their exam :awesome:
Original post by dbmag9
Morning, gays. I think most of you know my feelings on Berlin. :p:

I do :tongue:
Planning on going back to Berlin anytime soon? :h:

Original post by seanfromtheblock
it would be at Humboldt, who teach in German I think?

I love Berlin though, it's such a cool city.

Yeah I think, haha. I'm so glad the uni teaches in English. I would've died otherwise. Might take German lessons though :tongue:

Original post by cpdavis
Job hunting atm

Good luck! :h:

Original post by thurin
Guess who answered the wrong number of questions and therefore has cocked up their exam :awesome:

Oh, British English. :rofl:
It never fails to amuse me. "Cock up"
I'm so immature. :yep:
On a slightly related note... 581302_3099317606426_1368729799_32372848_837919428_n.jpg
Reply 1314

My mother's ordered some. They do contain nicotine, but don't contain the stuff that kills you. Much cheaper too.
I feel I have earnt an early start to the weekend by being in at 8am.
Reply 1316
Oh. So turns out 2 others (so 3/8) made the same mistake. Solidarity in failure.

Speaking of which, my other exam (which was a compulsory commentary on the power-struggles within irony) was horrible too. Neither of us could say much about it.

Now all I want to do is shower and sleep, but I've got to start work.

Original post by The Fez
On a slightly related note... 581302_3099317606426_1368729799_32372848_837919428_n.jpg

Bah, please. If you think German grammar is hard, you should see Russian.
Original post by thurin

Bah, please. If you think German grammar is hard, you should see Russian.

Bitch, please. I have two words for you. Ancient Greek.

Although I am going to be nice because you have a hard collection-filled day.

Also, I am massively appreciating your filthy Anglo-Saxon. Ancient smut is something of a hobby of mine. If anyone is interested I can hook you up. :wink: Haha.
Reply 1318
Original post by Ars Ludicra
Bitch, please. I have two words for you. Ancient Greek.

Although I am going to be nice because you have a hard collection-filled day.

Also, I am massively appreciating your filthy Anglo-Saxon. Ancient smut is something of a hobby of mine. If anyone is interested I can hook you up. :wink: Haha.

Anything in ancient Assyrian?
Original post by mmmpie
Anything in ancient Assyrian?

:teehee:

Latest