Announcements Posted on
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber got hot. :sexface:

Please don't hold it against me.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rant: RANT TIME:

:holmes: You're probably wondering how things with me and the said person are going. Well she said that at a particular meeting she was going to ask me out. So I said that if she had of asked me, I would have said yes. I even told her that I would have asked her out, but I didn't realise that she split up with her ex-boyfriend until she got with her current girlfriend. She thanked me and seemed to be pleased that I told her. We're still friends. :awesome: I care about her so much. A part of me wants to stay friends with her, because I couldn't bear losing her. I feel like a terrible person for even allowing myself to be in a position in which I'm hurting myself and could potentially hurt her. I could have torn her relationship and destroyed her happiness. I didn't, but where does that leave me? I'm still hurting like mad, what do I do? :sad:

I still wake up every morning feeling sick. I thought it would get better after having my exam yesterday but it's only gotten worse. I have my PBL work and group to worry about, her, her girlfriend, my lgbt soc (which I stupidly got elected to help out with campaigns and now have withdrawn due to the fact it would make my life 100 times more complicated than it already is), my family and perhaps most importantly my emotional, physical and mental health. Everyone wants a piece of me at the moment and I can't cope. I really feel as if I've let everyone down. :cry:

As an introvert all of this stimulus isn't good for me. I can go for days without seeing anyone and it doesn't even affect me in the slightest. I can't help but think I need to do this: "When you get bit by a snake, you have to suck out all the poison, that's what I had to do, suck all the poison out of my life."

I really need to do more little rants everyday instead of letting them all build up into one mental-breakdown sized rant :rant:

Apologies for being a constant downer recently, to make up for it, please accept the gift of lolcats =^_^=
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pokemans-1z1hrrz.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	145713

Name:	lolcats-900.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	145714

Name:	invisibleviolin.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	145715

Name:	happy_lolcat.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	145717

Best start cracking on the PBL work, they want it in today... :teehee: like **** that's going to happen. Pathophysiology of CRF here I come!

Edit: Just found out that there was a fire in her shared kitchen yesterday It's right next to her room. If I had split them up when I had the chance and she hadn't had gone back to her girlfriends house last night and the fire was worse she could have died... :sad: I was out with her up town then, so inadvertently, I stopped her from getting hurt... feels better now :awesome:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, left school a year ago today, and I now only have a week left of youth. Going to need a walking stick soon :shakecane:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    Ugh, left school a year ago today, and I now only have a week left of youth. Going to need a walking stick soon :shakecane:
    I take it you're turning 20??
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    I take it you're turning 20??
    nope, turning 19. When I turn 20, I'll be hysterical.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Man up :P!!
    Some of us are older than hysterical!!
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm turning 19 this September. I'm pretty sure I'll be hysterical. Last "teen"age year. :cry2:
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're all going to realise imminently that there's absolutely no practical difference between being 19 and 20. Similarly between 20 and 21, apart from certain legal privileges. Age is really unimportant.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 in a week, I think I'll cry...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    I'm 21 in a week, I think I'll cry...
    At least now if you ever go to America you can legally get drunk after realising what a mistake it was to go to America
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    You guys make me feel very young, I'll be 18 in July :cake:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinlensreflex)
    You guys make me feel very young, I'll be 18 in July :cake:
    I was i was still 18... so much less responsibility! And a BIG party!
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 26 :lolwut:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    I was i was still 18... so much less responsibility! And a BIG party!
    True, although no big party. Nah, I'm having a harry potter party with my little cousins. :cool: And my mum's meant to be booking me a cocktail making class
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    If anybody is wondering why there be random photos of me appearing on Facebook, Tom has a new phone.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muddy_Hands)
    At least now if you ever go to America you can legally get drunk after realising what a mistake it was to go to America
    Ahh true... If I was American my life would just be beginning...
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    19 really isn't anything to worry about - I'm worried that just over 6 months from now I'll be a 20 something
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I'm 26 :lolwut:
    :rofl:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say that life BEGINS at 21. You're not over the hill yet. Y'all crazy.

Nobody cares, but I have such a headache. :banghead: :emo:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 going on 20 in September and couldn't care less how old I am
Updated: October 23, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.