Scroll to see replies

In the library with me red bull :awesome:
I'm 20... it's Friday night and I'm in bed watching a DVD :s-smilie:
Original post by Liam_G
I am 37

I knew it.
Original post by Muddy_Hands

That's not sad - what's more sad is that I'm up working and "chatting" (well, writing informally) to my friend via email with regard to land law... :indiff:
I'm tired but I am making myself stay in the computer room at uni until I finish my essay, I have yet to start what is wrong with me? :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good evening to me. :biggrin:

Nowt wrong with that dude. I often spend my free time watching DVDs (mainly TV series box sets), and at the moment I'm about to start Desperate Housewives Season 1 Disc 3 for the bizillionth time, whilst watching the final season on TV.
G'morning. As ever I have nothing exciting to add. But whatever. :rolleyes:
Original post by twinlensreflex
G'morning. As ever I have nothing exciting to add. But whatever. :rolleyes:

Morning! I don't think we've met. :hat2:

Got anything planned for today?
Original post by Tortious
Morning! I don't think we've met. :hat2:

Got anything planned for today?

:hi:

Just catching up with history notes, I'm four decades behind. :angry: you?

21 and cursing harrow for taking so ****ing long to declare.
Original post by twinlensreflex
:hi:

Just catching up with history notes, I'm four decades behind. :angry: you?

Same with law (except I'm four decades' worth of work behind where I should be! :p:).

I'm getting to the point where I can't work during the day, then stay up until 2am instead. Unsurprisingly, it means I'm sleeping in later, but I still feel guilty about it. :indiff:
Same with law (except I'm four decades' worth of work behind where I should be! :p:).

I'm getting to the point where I can't work during the day, then stay up until 2am instead. Unsurprisingly, it means I'm sleeping in later, but I still feel guilty about it. :indiff:

I find it impossible to work until I go to bed, then I'm all YEAH HISTORY TIME. I tend to fall asleep with lids off pens & ruin my sheets. >.< I've almost finished 1924, so soon it'll only be 39 years :biggrin:

G'luck with your law :tongue:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
19 really isn't anything to worry about - I'm worried that just over 6 months from now I'll be a 20 something :frown:

Why are you worried?
Reply 1833

I fell asleep at 1:30am and got up at 6:10am.

I feel fine. Maybe I'll crash later!

Oh so much reading to do >.<
Original post by Liam_G
[scroll]:yay: Happy Birthday! :yay:[/scroll]

And a belated Happy Birthday to you, Liam. :smile: :fluffy:
Spent last night playing in strange and exotic time signatures. Awoke with the blasted piece stuck in my head, and am now unable to walk without tripping over my own feet every nth step.
Original post by Revd. Mike
Why are you worried?

1/4 life crisis haha - it's saying goodbye to youth
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
1/4 life crisis haha - it's saying goodbye to youth

Not really, 20 is still pretty young. Most of the people I work with who are in their 30s/40s still go out clubbing etc., some of them have more of a social life than I do!
Original post by Revd. Mike
Not really, 20 is still pretty young. Most of the people I work with who are in their 30s/40s still go out clubbing etc., some of them have more of a social life than I do!

True, it's just 20 is half way to 40 - thats the scary bit
Original post by Terpsikhore
Spent last night playing in strange and exotic time signatures. Awoke with the blasted piece stuck in my head, and am now unable to walk without tripping over my own feet every nth step.

what were you playing?

Latest