Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's happening on the TSR Ski Trip???

Announcements Posted on
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    So good to be home and showered! Major withdrawal symptoms from the slopes already though.

When can we start planning the next one?
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinkajou)
    So good to be home and showered! Major withdrawal symptoms from the slopes already though.

When can we start planning the next one?
    I already am doing. Working visa applications for both Canada and the US are on my desk.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    I already am doing. Working visa applications for both Canada and the US are on my desk.
    Pfft I meant with the tsr crew. Unless you wanna do all the hard work for us too.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    At a service station. Just overtaken coach C5 and the jolly Irishmen on the M6 south.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Got off at Manchester, train to Scarborough. Old couple decided to take my suitcase as well as theirs off the rack. Had to jump off at Leeds, back to huddersfield. Waiting around there for an hour, tired hungover and physically broken... Now on the train home and I've given my suitcase a seat next to me, eyes transfixed to prevent any further thieving pensioners taking a fancy to my ski jacket and co.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Classical Liberal)
    What an epic trip. So many great memories and everyone was so cool.

Big thanks to K and the team. My room mates and Carl who were absolute bosses. The Scarborough lads I went skiing with who were ledgends. And everybody else I met along the way.

Hit me up on facebook.....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=604717600
    Cheers for the mention mate. Oh wait.....

Will certainly be coming next year. But please do it a tad earlier (but obviously i know its hard to do when everyone is on holiday but also when people dont have uni trips). Saying that, the snow up top was beaut.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/roryjrmitchell and grace is on mine under relationship obviously.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I only took a few crappy phone photos, but I'll put them on Flickr and Facebook later: http://www.facebook.com/nwonguk
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just want to say a big thanks to the guys who organised the trip along with the amazing people who went. It'll always be a memory i'll always cherish and hopefully this kind of trip with repeat in the near future .
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...0002100319094#
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't on the trip, but I was in Alp D'Huez- I thought I saw some of you from the DMC telecabine, were you dressed in assorted onesies?
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    this will bring back ski trip memories for a long time!

• 5 followers

ReputationRep:

Tiger happy hour!
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Witty Username)
    Wasn't on the trip, but I was in Alp D'Huez- I thought I saw some of you from the DMC telecabine, were you dressed in assorted onesies?
    Was more likely Bournemouth's trip that was there at the same time, but with 60 of us there you probably spotted someone at some point without knowing it.

Going to have to find out the lyrics and see if they're as silly as I have a hunch they might be
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J)
    It was a big hit on the Thursday night so please find below my recipe for 'TSR marmot wallop'

mix 1/3 vodka (the cheap stuff when room 103 turns up) with 2/3 white wine (thanks batman). Add a dash of vodka cranberry from louis' (formerly Louie) mug for colour and the remnants of vanilla coke left in the jug from the previous cocktail mix.

Best to share among friends, doesn't mix well with carpet after consumption.
    Remember international rinking rules apply....

Thanks everyone for a really fun week with lots of highlights and good memories!

P.s Anyone seen the parrot?
    Haha I have a photo of you making this

Although I'm sure the coke came from the jug that united.spammers handed you to top up... but instead you just poured what was left of his drink into your cocktail.

And don't forget, Olive Oil is an optional addition!

I have a pic of dead parrot R.I.P But I'm pretty sure you were the one that squeezed a whole pint glass up his rear end. I have a photo of that too :pinch: Not that you can really make it out!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Serious case of the snowboarding/skiing blues here right now it was fantastic to meet you all and I'm gutted to be off the slopes!

(Though to be fair my legs probably wouldn't hold me up on the board much longer lol!)
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gorgeous views... :daydreaming:
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PANO_20120405_121654.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	213.6 KB 
ID:	140269  
    • 75 followers

ReputationRep:
    so me and a few that didn't go on the trip heard rumors that there were some TSR relationships going on (as in boy and girl). This should be interesting to find out who the people are....
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Was more likely Bournemouth's trip that was there at the same time, but with 60 of us there you probably spotted someone at some point without knowing it.

Going to have to find out the lyrics and see if they're as silly as I have a hunch they might be
    Haha I can't even work out what language it is!

Edit: Brazilian!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:

Ah, okay- I only thought it might have been some of you as I saw someone wielding a TSR flag. But come to think of it, I did see quite a few of Bournemouth around.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ap5i1ryCIAIiMRQ.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	140270

Only took a few, but this one's ok. From 2800m on the Thursday morning, Alpe d'Huez visible just at the bottom of the hills.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    so me and a few that didn't go on the trip heard rumors that there were some TSR relationships going on (as in boy and girl). This should be interesting to find out who the people are....
    If you wanted to know, you should've gone.

(Original post by Witty Username)
    Ah, okay- I only thought it might have been some of you as I saw someone wielding a TSR flag. But come to think of it, I did see quite a few of Bournemouth around.
    Ah, then yeah, that was us. Would have been either J or CJ coming down the hill.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 13, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.