The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

The Official Sussex FIRMERS 2012 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swbp
Haha another guy in my house is doing the same course so you're not alone! Where did you find the others then?

Facebook group for Sussex Firmers has a list of all the geographers there. I'm the only guy on the list last time I checked! :cool:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Has anyone got anything from Sussex in the post yet? All I've got was a couple of leaflets and adverts from the union. I was hoping for something that would explain my lecture timetable/book lists etc (or do we find out in Freshers?)
Reply 302
Has anyone been told when and where to collect their accommodation keys yet?

Original post by thefunktopus69
Has anyone got anything from Sussex in the post yet? All I've got was a couple of leaflets and adverts from the union. I was hoping for something that would explain my lecture timetable/book lists etc (or do we find out in Freshers?)

I'd say upon enrolment and freshers we'll find out. They've not added anything to the Sussex Student Portal yet in terms of timetables, well at least when I checked mine two nights ago. Certain departments like Informatics haven't got their timetables yet.
Original post by thefunktopus69

Apparently the timetables and course information will be uploaded on Sussex direct tomorrow. They are loads of lectures during freshers week for each subject will i assume will explain everything in more detail :smile:
Thanks, I have got one timetable for 1 module on Direct but it's only two lectures a week!
Reply 305
If you have an Apple device you may be interested in downloading the Sussex app and enabling your Sussex email account to your phone mails. There are timetables on the app that are linked to Direct, which is easier than sticking a computer on and looking for them on the website.

I'm moving in today. Packed quite a bit.
Reply 306
Original post by StanleyKowalski
Lancaster House and studying psychology!

Same here! I'm 118, you?
I firmed business at Sussex but I think I'm going to slip a grade. Is it likely that they'll accept me with ABC or even BBB :unsure:
Do you know anyone who got in with lower grades?
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi All!

I'm a graduate from Sussex (Media and Languages, Italian and Spanish) and graduated in 2012 and I cannot recommend Sussex Enough!!

I had THE best Uni experience there and wish i could go and do it all over again.. i'm so excited for you all! :smile:

Any questions, fire away :biggrin:
Original post by Dragonfly_1
Hi All!

I'm a graduate from Sussex (Media and Languages, Italian and Spanish) and graduated in 2012 and I cannot recommend Sussex Enough!!

I had THE best Uni experience there and wish i could go and do it all over again.. i'm so excited for you all! :smile:

Any questions, fire away :biggrin:

I'm so glad you enjoyed it I really really want to get into Sussex. I'm also doing 25% Spanish with the business so I wanted to know if you enjoyed it, was a lot harder than A level because I'm finding it quite hard atm with all the topics about the environment, renewable energy etc and the literature

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending