Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Roommate wanted in London

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name is Kamila and I'm 19. I'm looking for a person who would like to rent a flat with me. I'm starting my film&television course at London College of Communication this year (september 2012). I would like to look for a flat in Elephant&Castle or in some other district next to it. Feel free to contact me : )
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, am natasha am 20. Am a law student @ uel am also looking for a buddy up but its kinda hard to find a nice place, i won't mind getting a place with you. contact me and we could talk
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey there I'm in the same boat, but I'll be a second year studying business at LSBU.

I currently live in Elephant and Castle in student accomodation but I need to find somewhere to share for September.

Feel free to message and we can talk further
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kamila, Natasha and Ollie,

I am a graduate starting Dentistry in September at Kings based at Guys.

Will be looking for somewhere to stay.

Message me and we can discuss further.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Ill be studying media practice at LCC. me and another male friend (Both aged 19) are looking for people to share with in the area.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, me and my mate are looking to start a flatshare in elephand & castle area for september 2012, we both go to kcl.
    If anyone is interested we are looking for fun, friendly, tidy and SOCIAL! people to move into.
    Found a few good properties for around £120-£140 a week, and just need 2 people to move in with.
    Anyone interested please drop us a message!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadiva)
    hi, am natasha am 20. Am a law student @ uel am also looking for a buddy up but its kinda hard to find a nice place, i won't mind getting a place with you. contact me and we could talk
    Hiya I'm Sophia and i was reading your ad and it sounds awesome I am also studying at the University of East London. I'm starting my second year and i'll be arriving on the 31st of august which is when i would be able to move in. Are you still looking for someone?

Would love to hear back from you

Sophia
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey sophia,
    I wanted to know if your still looking for a place because I and another frnd plan on moving to this beautiful 3bedroom in mid septemeber and will love for u 2 join us.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 14, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.