The Student Room Group

Favorite Animal?

Scroll to see replies

I love pandas and monkeys and basically all fluffy baby animals!

dog and monkey.jpg

kitten and chick.jpg

kittens.jpg

monkey.jpg

piglet.jpg

puppy.jpg

rabbit.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Mine is the beaver:

- They're very cute.
- They're peaceful animals e.g. they let other species live with them in their lodges without trying to drive them away or anything. And they're vegans.
- They're smart, basically being engineers. They make dams and lodges, which is pretty badass, they can change entire landscapes by flooding them.
- They're monogamous, mating for life, which I quite like in animals.

I'd love to live in a place like Oregon in the States where you get beavers and just watch them doing their thing for hours when they contruct things - stupid England has crappy wildlife.
Oh and I'm becoming increasingly fond of gorillas:

- They're the second most similar to us of all animals, so seeing one would always be pretty great because you can study the ways in which it acts like humans.
- They're able to use tools and some believe them to express religious sentiments, that's pretty damn smart.
- They're MASSIVE and one silverback could kill about 10 fully grown humans with no problems whatsoever. Dunno why I think that's such a good thing, I guess it's just quite cool.
- They're also very peaceful. They have a vegetarian diet and will happily let humans be around them, as long as they don't seem like a threat. Gorillas got a reputation as being aggressive back in the days when people were like "oh look at this new species we just found, lets hunt it!" But they're actually a lot more peaceful than humans are as a species.

Also a quick shout out to the leopard, who is far superior to the overrated cheetah, for many reasons that I cba to go into.
Reply 63
Golden Eagles, I think they look incredible. I saw a TV show about how people in Mongolia take the babies from the nest and train them to hunt for them, felt bad for the birds being taken from the nest but they seemed to be treated well :redface:
golden-eagle-430.jpg
Or else Grizzly Bears, the cubs are so cute but the adults are ferocious!
34WUD00Z.jpg
Also Barn Owls which are sadly endangered in Britain :c
barn_owl_lg.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)
duck
Reply 65
Tyrannosaurus_rex8.jpg
Original post by pbsjohnz
Tyrannosaurus_rex8.jpg

My favourite dinosaur was an ankylosaurus. It has a tail like a hammer. Do you know which dinosaur I mean?

I think your favourite is a tyrannosaurus, am I right?
Reply 67
Original post by Kallisto
My favourite dinosaur was an ankylosaurus. It has a tail like a hammer. Do you know which dinosaur I mean?

I think your favourite is a tyrannosaurus, am I right?

yes I know what u mean, and I like T Rex, almost killed myself when I watched JP3 lol.
I admit a tyrannosaurus counted to my favourites too. But in the following years I lost my interest in dinosaurs.

pandas :love:
Dogs/wolves are my favs. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest