Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University College Falmouth 2012!

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering who's going to UCF this year/what courses you're taking and when you're applying for accommodation? So excited!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm (hopefully!) studying Fashion Design! So excited also! I'm applying for Accom. as soon as I can.. just need to beg my parents to lend me the money for the deposit icase we have to pay when we apply What course will you be taking? xo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know when we could apply! and im so unorganised hahaha still need to apply for student finance i'm taking Advertising (hopefully) hahaha, so excited but will be gutted if i dont make it eeeh. where are you from? xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think student Finance is open 'til May so not too close to deadline yet. I think I'm a bit too organised! Well it says on the site that Accom. opens in April but says its to be decided on the date.. not helpful! What grades do you need for Advertising? I'm from Mid-Wales... Yawn! How about you? xo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    um 220 but i secured some special consideration as I'm only taking two A2s! you? I'm from Bournemouth in the south west of england, but still 4 hours away from falmouth x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm Beth and i'm hopefully coming to study Fashion Photography this September! REALLY looking forward to it it says on their website that accommodation opens mid-april. I live in London so it's a long way away but I love it at Falmouth so it will be worth it! The course looks absolutely amazing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey beth!
    Oh mid-April is good! Do you know of either of you will apply to Penryn station Accom. Or glad bet village? Penryn is new for 2012 and slightly cheaper so that's pretty good! Think I'll apply for glasney as my face though! I am soooo excited! Yay

My offer is a Pass in my foundation course I already have an A-level in art as well! Just need to focus and not get distracted now! Ahh xo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think glasney! because if its near the station i cant be dealing with trains hahah, my friend already lives there and the glasney view flats are amaaaazing, stayed there for a week last year! xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth122)
    Just wondering who's going to UCF this year/what courses you're taking and when you're applying for accommodation? So excited!
    Im going, i can't wait Going to be studying BA Photography
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ah wooow anyone who wants to feel free to add me on facebook www.facebook.com/bethanyanneindia

it would be nice to know some people when we go down! x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got accepted for Marine and Natural History Photography Very excited!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll be studying Drawing wooooo I can't wait!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be applying for glasney, it looks amazing! It's the nicest accommodation i've seen at any uni!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah me too! i wouldn't be able to cope with a shared bathroom like they have at some Unis hahahahha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to falmouth in september, studying journalism So excited!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stacer)
    Im going, i can't wait Going to be studying BA Photography
    Heeyy!! I'm going and also studying BA Photography xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Ive been given a conditional for Marine and Natural History Photography at Falmouth, and have applied for glasney accom, so excited its unreal! A little nervous though because I'm from south yorkshire so ill be miles from home and I know none there, Im guessing that there will be a hell of a lot of people in my position so feel free to add me on Facebook or twitter so we can all get to know each other abit

https://twitter.com/KateIsAGinga
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katestenton)
    Hey, Ive been given a conditional for Marine and Natural History Photography at Falmouth, and have applied for glasney accom, so excited its unreal! A little nervous though because I'm from south yorkshire so ill be miles from home and I know none there, Im guessing that there will be a hell of a lot of people in my position so feel free to add me on Facebook or twitter so we can all get to know each other abit

https://twitter.com/KateIsAGinga
    sounds interesting! yeah i only know a few people already there - none going
    i followed you on twitter @bethanyannindia
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im studying digital animation in septembre, well aslong as i havent failed my a levels :/ im from suffolk so its a bit of a journey for me, but sooo looking forward to it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    me tooo! although an exam went horribly for me today and think i may have failed as completely messed it up.. so really hope falmouth will let me in even if i drop a grade. absolutely gutted though!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 20, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.