Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Post Election results and discussion

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Any idea on when UKIP's choice will be released?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming toronto will release it when he feels the timing is right. As far as I'm aware other potential parties within the coalition are currently voting over the proposals.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks for telling us
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew_Lowson)
    I'm assuming toronto will release it when he feels the timing is right. As far as I'm aware other potential parties within the coalition are currently voting over the proposals.
    Let's hope we get a decision by Saturday.
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    The result of UKIP's vote will be released in due course. We hope that we can release the result tonight.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    The result of UKIP's vote will be released in due course. We hope that we can release the result tonight.
    Lovely
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Where have you and Dangermouse received you information from?
    Not telling.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    What has Mr Dangermouse has said?

There is a leak or some people are saying it to put the pressure on
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddog Jones)
    Not telling.
    Fair enough though if anybody is suspected of a duplicate account they can be IP checked (though the more likely option is a simple PM leak or dual member).

I am curious though after your comment last night as to whether you and Xedi were aware an offer was made to JPKC.
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    What has Mr Dangermouse has said?

There is a leak or some people are saying it to put the pressure on
    He stated a few days ago in this thread that his source had indicated that you were in multiple coalition talks (before you had said that you were), further Maddog claims to know intricate details.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Fair enough though if anybody is suspected of a duplicate account they can be IP checked (though the more likely option is a simple PM leak or dual member).

I am curious though after your comment last night as to whether you and Xedi were aware an offer was made to JPKC.
    You do realise that an IP check may not reveal much.

Why are you bringing me into this? What have I said?
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXedixXx)
    You do realise that an IP check may not reveal much.

Why are you bringing me into this? What have I said?
    An IP check of all members in the HoC (while very drastic indeed) would identify who the likely culprit (if any) is.
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, its not an option that i will push as the leak is certainly not in the Tory party (no self respecting Tory would leak information to Labour).

I was just curious as to whether you aware that an offer had been made.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    IP check away, we have nothing to hide.

If you'd like to go further, I give you permission to read the messages in my inbox too - seeing as the government will soon be given the power to do that anyway!
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:

If you'd like to go further, I give you permission to read the messages in my inbox too - seeing as the government will soon be given the power to do that anyway!
    Or you could do the sensible thing and tell everyone publicly who is sending you sensitive information.
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:

As i said, the leak is not in the Tories so i shall not be pushing for any action.

The government already has that power, the new law simply makes it easier.

I am i would add against the new law which is an invasion of liberty.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    Or you could do the sensible thing and tell everyone publicly who is sending you sensitive information.
    Maybe I didn't have any information, and was just trying to see whether the Conservatives had made an offer.

Maybe I was just trying to wind up Rakas.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe Conservative members aren't as loyal as they seem
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    Either way, i have to say that this coalition period has been much dirtier than i expected.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    People shouldn't be leaking sensitive information and that applies to you too Rakas.

I'm predicting that UKIP have gone right as it's members personal political test scores show them to be that way inclined. Also, why else would Lowson be so adamant about his absence from any potential cabinet.

The only variable left is the LDs, and I'm almost sure they'll go it alone this term, though the offer of shiny cabinet posts might do it for them. Vacuous like that.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 23, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.