The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

in year 7 football i was playing CB in the semi finals and their striker totally took a dive
Reply 2
My ex posted on tsr about him seeing another girl and whether to choose his girlfriend (me) or her. Only realised it was him after we had broken up but still. Proved that he had been cheating and that my instincts were right. Hahaha.
Reply 3
My Dad. Cheated on my Mum throughout the whole relationship, she didn't find out until after 15 years of the relationship. She didn't separate with him because his first wife told her how much pain the divorce caused. Yes, he was divorced from his first wife for the SAME reason. The amount of kids he would have fathered in these affairs are unknown, could be none, might not be. His twin brother HAS fathered illegitimate children for sure, scattered across the country. Top work bros.

It was devastating when I found out, which was 7 years after my mum found out. How she coped I do not know.
A friend of a friend had been cheated on no less than 6 times, and although she found out about it after the third time... continued to take him back. :rolleyes: (The cheating boyfriend was having sex with other girls at house parties).
Reply 5
Ronnie on the Jersey Shore in season 2.
A group of us went out to the club and one of the girls brought her boyfriend. Half way into the night we notice he wasn't on the side of the dance floor hanging with the guys. My friend and a few of us go to look for him. Eventually we give up assuming he left and go to the ladies room to freshen up. When we get to the line there is a huge commotion and the security guards are pushing two people out of the bathroom... it's my friends boyfriend and a girl. Her panties were a little low and her skirt was a little to high as she was being forced out of the bathroom.
My cousin who's 3 years older than me has only ever had one girlfriend as far as I know. They were together for just over a year and she cheated on him with one of his best friends for the last 8 months of their relationship.
My partner of 3 years cheated on me by plastering on facebook with this new girl hed met off TSR about how amazing she was etc, then dumped me the next day, but proceeded to cheat on her with ME a few weeks later and then denied and denied it and made me look like a witch, until eventually the truth came out and I believe shes forgiven him and theyre still together. I think we are all 'over it' now and have agreed to be civil if we ever come into contact- which is highly unlikely as we live nowhere near each other!

I then went out with someone else, who begged me to be his girlfriend, and THEN told me when id agreed to make it official that the day before hed slept with his ex and THEN persisted to tell me that i had to be his girlfriend or nothing.

So now im just having fun and forgetting relationships for a while!
Reply 9
My ex was out at a party, texting me about basically how much she wanted sex. I would have ran to her, tbh, but distance problem. Anyway, I then got a text the next morning saying she woke up naked in bed with a bloke called Sam. Recently I've found out she was texting me whilst getting off with him. She was an odd girl.
a girl I know was at her boyfriends house party and after having a bit much to drink passed out/fell asleep on his bed. She woke up to find her boyfriend and two of her friends doing the nasty on the bed next to her while she slept! And both of the girls involved had boyfriends too. for shame.
Reply 11
Oddly enough we were having this chat tonight at a mates house. 1 girl in freshers ****ed some bloke on her second night, then got with 2 more in the days to come that I know of, allegedly told her bf and he had her back, she seemed very apologetic and I doubt she'll do it again, typical case of sheltered girl going to uni and going mental.

Another girl who seems very sweet and innocent cheated on her boyfriend of 3 years with someone else (who also had a girlfriend) several times across about a month, my mate then found out she'd cheated on him 13 times (!) including once when her boyfriend was passed out at a party on the same bed as him. Karma though, the guy got cheated on by his girlfriend who told him she'd kissed another lad, felt terrible and dumped him. No idea if she knows.

Another girl my mate went out with who is proper up herself (with not much reason to be, frankly) basically dates nice guy types who will stick with her no matter what then cheats on them with typical 'lad' types, once infront of her next bf at a club, and then about 8 times in magaluf, and again while they were at the same party. He's clearly a mug for having her back after she cheated on him right in front of him though.

And finally for some gender balance my mate used to get with (just kissing afaik) the odd girl when he was with his ex, who everyone told him he shouldn't be with her as he clearly wasn't into the relationship, but now he's with his new girlfriend they're really happy, he's not cheated in the 2 years they've been together.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, it's much easier to spot a guy who's going to cheat than a girl, and women are just as likely (in my experience, more likely, but this is likely chance) to cheat as men. Also the number of girls I've danced with/whatever in clubs who let you pretty much be all over them but then say they have a bf when you go in for a kiss is unreal, as far as I'm concerned that's cheating.
I logged onto facebook as I hadnt heard from my ex in about 2 weeks, it was freshrs I was on a gap year at home so I didnt want to interfer in uni life I wanted him toohave fun, I knew he was talking to this girl before he went to uni on fb which i was happy for him, she had a bf she knew about me thye seemed just mates.

I logged on too see a photo of her giving him head ina night club, and numerous photos of them snogging (she had a boyfriend) when confronted he told me to go up to his uni to 'sort it out', I walked into his room and he was having sex with the same girl, they didnt even care they just laughed then told me they were in 'love' she dumped her ex for my ex but I dont think there togther atm.

I then found out he had cheated on me with 5 girls from the local school, one of them appeared the quiet meek, shy girl who was oh so lovley too my face i discovered her before i discovered the uni girl from a text saying 'thankyou for giving me my first o' the girl was 15 he was nearly 19

I also found out he was seeing his ex still, to say I felt a mug was an understatement he never admitted to how many people he cheated on me with he just said it wasnt cheating just falling in love with another girl ...
Reply 13
These stories are horrible! This makes me scared of relationships lol
Well my 4 year old cousin has just finished telling me about how her 'boyfriend' kissed her best friend in the book corner.
Original post by rugbyladosc
in year 7 football i was playing CB in the semi finals and their striker totally took a dive

What a whore.
Ross and Rachel, it doesn't matter that they were on a break!!
Original post by Anonymous
I logged onto facebook as I hadnt heard from my ex in about 2 weeks, it was freshrs I was on a gap year at home so I didnt want to interfer in uni life I wanted him toohave fun, I knew he was talking to this girl before he went to uni on fb which i was happy for him, she had a bf she knew about me thye seemed just mates.

I logged on too see a photo of her giving him head ina night club, and numerous photos of them snogging (she had a boyfriend) when confronted he told me to go up to his uni to 'sort it out', I walked into his room and he was having sex with the same girl, they didnt even care they just laughed then told me they were in 'love' she dumped her ex for my ex but I dont think there togther atm.

I then found out he had cheated on me with 5 girls from the local school, one of them appeared the quiet meek, shy girl who was oh so lovley too my face i discovered her before i discovered the uni girl from a text saying 'thankyou for giving me my first o' the girl was 15 he was nearly 19

I also found out he was seeing his ex still, to say I felt a mug was an understatement he never admitted to how many people he cheated on me with he just said it wasnt cheating just falling in love with another girl ...

That's awful.
Reply 18
I know a girl who's currently in 3rd year at university who has had a long distance relationship with her boyfriend back home the whole time she's been at uni and sleeps with a different guy every week pretty much, she even slept with 2 guys in one night a few weeks ago, apparently she's been with 90 guys over the past 3 years and her boyfriend back home has no idea.
Reply 19
Yeah I do but I don't particularly want to get involved, I know some of the guys she's been with so it could get very messy, I don't know her that well either, I'm just friends with one of her flatmates. Also her flatmate told me about it so it could get her in a load of trouble, just easier not to get involved.

Latest

Trending

Trending