The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jd66
Yeah I do but I don't particularly want to get involved, I know some of the guys she's been with so it could get very messy, I don't know her that well either, I'm just friends with one of her flatmates. Also her flatmate told me about it so it could get her in a load of trouble, just easier not to get involved.

Make a fake account and send an anon message to him?
It's really difficult, on the one hand they should know but on the other you don't want to get involved! Maybe get your friend to give her flatmate an ultimatum- either she tells her boyfriend or she (your friend) will tell him.
Reply 21
I might have a word with her flatmate as I do feel sorry for the bloke. I'm just not sure its my place but I'll tell her to have a word I think as it would be better that way I think.
My friend in school had a girlfriend who also went to our school, but dumped her after he found out she kept giving blow jobs to random guys at house parties. Her male best friend shouted at her in the cafeteria the following Monday, basically exposing her in front of everyone.
Some people :s-smilie:
A guy I know met a girl over WOW. She moved country to be with him.

Two years later, she cheats on him with someone else on WOW. Of a higher level.

I **** you not.
Reply 25
all girls are cheating whores
Reply 26
Oh! Another one, that's happened recently! I started going out with a girl, went out with her for about a month or so - was very nice - then I found out she was having regular group sex with her friends. Not all male. Yeaaaaahh... didn't do it for me.

Also! A different girl I know was in a relationship with someone who she claimed she did love but... she kept getting off with guys through webcam. She refuses to see this as cheating, but I think it is. What do you lot think?
what good would that be? Trsut me, from experience, they ALWAYS believe the one they want to believe. If she denies it, hes going to believe her and then shes going to fall out with her friend for telling her boyfriend.

People fail t ee wat they need to see and only see what they want when it comes to love. As sad as that may be :frown:
Reply 28
My 21 year old friend just found out his dad had a whole other family in Germany...3 kids and the oldest child 18,the same age as his sister. His mum had no idea.
My aunt was having an affair with a policeman and her kids had seen the guy entering and leaving the house on many occasions. Her husband is in the navy so is away a lot and had no idea then one day the kids were watching TV and one of them pointed the policeman out. They separated then her husband wanted her back and bought her new cars, jewelry and whatnot. She didn't like the car so asked for another one and he bought it for her! The guy seems like a real pushover.
A guy I know fooled around with his current housemate both sober and drunk whilst she was still with her boyfriend, introduced her to his girlfriend, who thought she seemed like 'a really nice person'. He then slept with a friend of that girl's whilst she was drunk, telling her he'd broken up with his girlfriend so she didn't need to feel bad, even though he hadn't. Didn't tell anyone, including the fooling around girl about it, (I only found out through a mutual friend of the drunk girl about a month ago). He also got with random strangers on nights out, slept with course friends, and sent perverted messages to girls he knew. He also told me that he only stayed with his girlfriend for 'regular sex'.

Almost a year on and he is still with his girlfriend (although they ironically came close to breaking up when she kissed his best friend on a night out - she phoned him up straight away crying down the phone, and he went ballistic). In situations like this it's difficult to know whether it's your place to say something to the girlfriend or not - we don't actually have any solid proof apart from a few sleazy texts. The girls that he's slept with won't put themselves forward.

So, yeah, that's the worst case that I've heard of.
my ex hooked up with a girl, I found out straight away the next day because he left his fb logged in on my laptop and the messages came up, I asked him and he denied it. I asked the girl who said to "leave them alone as it was none of my business." Said guy denied this, then broke up with me saying having a relationship was too stressful and asked if we could just see each other exclusively (lolwat) and led me on for two months while lying to me about hooking up with fiveish other girls, then started going out with another girl and continued to try to mess around with me (he basically pulled me on top of him every chance he got and kept trying to feel me up). Then cheated on that girl with three other girls and they broke up. He then got another girlfriend two days later and cheated on her consistently (with random girls and also a long time sext buddy) for a couple of months, then broke up with her. He then got another girlfriend and cheated on her with his long time sext buddy... all in under a year, it adds up to like 30 girls or something..
Reply 32
This thread is doing nothing to help the constant suspicion I've always had that everyone else is ****ing like rabbits and it's just me who isn't.
I cheated on my first boyfriend in a really bad way :/

We'd gotten together and i really didnt fancy him. Id just turned 18 and had always been at an all girls school, and i was finally meeting guys and someone showed interest so i said yes to going out with my bf.

Anyway after 3 days some guy asked me to meet up and for some stupid reason i felt i owed him something. He was like 'im coming to your house now you cant back out' and i was pacing round the house like what the hell do i do. I asked my friend to call me when i was with this guy so i could escape...

Anyway this guy comes, took me down a back road and i sucked him off in his car :s all the while in my head i was screaming ''what the hell am i doing''.

Told said bf about it but cos it was only in the first 3 days he forgave me.

Saying that, he then cheated on me at a party.

Id never cheated on him since but i had often been tempted- not out of horniness or want for anyone else, but because my boyfriend made me feel like such **** that sometimes i just wanted to feel loved :frown:
An aunt of mine came home to find her husband with another man...
Needless to say but the divorce came about quite quickly.
Original post by Anonymous
Id never cheated on him since but i had often been tempted- not out of horniness or want for anyone else, but because my boyfriend made me feel like such **** that sometimes i just wanted to feel loved :frown:

This. After being in a pretty much loveless relationship for 18 months and tired of clinging on to what we once had, I cheated. Not intentionally, obviously. I gave in because I craved affection I had missed for so long.

Of course, that doesn't justify cheating.
Reply 36
My mum got cancer, when she started getting better I go a stomach ulcer, so my ex dumped me, blamed my mum being ill on us growing apart and putting too much pressure on our relationship, and that she couldnt stand the distance between us anymore, and that it hurt her too much. Poor girl.

Turns out the reality of it was she was sleeping with half of her county and didnt want me to be angry at her so blamed it all on me.

Beat that kids!

If I ever see her again im going to be rather unchivalrous and smack her in the face.
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous
A guy I know fooled around with his current housemate both sober and drunk whilst she was still with her boyfriend, introduced her to his girlfriend, who thought she seemed like 'a really nice person'. He then slept with a friend of that girl's whilst she was drunk, telling her he'd broken up with his girlfriend so she didn't need to feel bad, even though he hadn't. Didn't tell anyone, including the fooling around girl about it, (I only found out through a mutual friend of the drunk girl about a month ago). He also got with random strangers on nights out, slept with course friends, and sent perverted messages to girls he knew. He also told me that he only stayed with his girlfriend for 'regular sex'.

Almost a year on and he is still with his girlfriend (although they ironically came close to breaking up when she kissed his best friend on a night out - she phoned him up straight away crying down the phone, and he went ballistic). In situations like this it's difficult to know whether it's your place to say something to the girlfriend or not - we don't actually have any solid proof apart from a few sleazy texts. The girls that he's slept with won't put themselves forward.

So, yeah, that's the worst case that I've heard of.

Still massive double standards. Go anon and call him out on it!!
Reply 38
Original post by Jono404
This thread is doing nothing to help the constant suspicion I've always had that everyone else is ****ing like rabbits and it's just me who isn't.

Don't worry, your not alone in thinking this, i have the same suspicion.
Original post by PrismaticCore
What a whore.

They got a penalty as well. THE TRAVESTY !

Latest

Trending

Trending