Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I Finished?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I'm currently 16 years old and 17 in may. Ive been on a BTEC level 2 in IT course since September 2011, and I know it is equivalent to 4 GCSE's at A-C and I'm getting Distinctions and Merit's, and almost finished all of the required coursework. I think there is about 2 or 3 left, but yes more or less it is finished.

I'm also retaking Maths - (Higher) and English - (Foundation) since I got D in both last year. I'm taking Maths at higher level because I need a B and am revising the stuff needed and it's becoming clearer and clearer, I hope I can get a B if not then a C is great also.

I'm also retaking English, but the foundation which absolutely sucks because it's easier to get at least a C in the Higher paper, I know I can get a B, but In this college my teacher for the lesson does not know me well personally so they judge me on the grade, the grade that I got.

Iv'e applied for Level 3 In IT as well as A-Levels to many sixth forms and colleges, but I think for me to gain entry I will for sure need a C at least in both. How can I achieve this in the most efficient way, and can do you think I can get on? There isn't many months left to the exams, and end of final term year.

The A-Levels I want to take are:

Music Tech or Business
    Philosophy
    Film Studies
    IT

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 31, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.