Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you plot against people?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    And what're they doing to merit you having such enormous hate for them?

Surely if they're this toxic to your life, you would avoid spending time around them? Or is this bully-orientated..
    You've got the right idea. Why waste energy and time doing it.

OP says:

1.Single them out

2.'Destroy their lives'

Sounds like keeping a grudge or just another form of bullying.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeery83)
    That's called bullying. Be a better person and don't do it.
    Bullying doesn't exist, and cannot be defined. I act as I see fit in life.
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovedesifems)
    I just don't like them, and want to ruin them, that's reason enough.

I don't believe bullying exists.
    Well then you're just a bit of a bitch
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    No, never. When I don't like someone the feeling is fiery and powerful, and to plot against someone you need to cool that down and channel that energy into vengeance. I can never do that. The moment I calm down, I lose the incentive to get revenge. And I much prefer calming myself down to becoming a psychopath and plotting against someone.

However... I do pull pranks on a teacher who explicitly dislikes me for no reason

Then don't be surprised when they return the favour. See the problem with plotting against others is that there's no rule against them plotting against you. And if you're actively trying to destroy someone that you don't like, be prepared my friend. There will come a day and time and maybe even a specific place where someone will completely crush you. And then for the first time in your life you'll experience what you've done to so many others. Not a good look.

The destruction of a person's life is a serious thing to take on your conscience. I'm assuming you don't have one. I'm also assuming that you've got iron clad chochones because when that day I mentioned comes around, you'll wish you were dead.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Then don't be surprised when they return the favour. See the problem with plotting against others is that there's no rule against them plotting against you. And if you're actively trying to destroy someone that you don't like, be prepared my friend. There will come a day and time and maybe even a specific place where someone will completely crush you. And then for the first time in your life you'll experience what you've done to so many others. Not a good look.

The destruction of a person's life is a serious thing to take on your conscience. I'm assuming you don't have one. I'm also assuming that you've got iron clad chochones because when that day I mentioned comes around, you'll wish you were dead.
    People say nowadays that morals are anything one makes them, so conscience is redundant. I consider myself a decent/benevolent person, so of course I have a conscience.

However, bullying doesn't exist fully. Modern morals also say we should forgive those who hurt us, so your implications of revenge are superfluous.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Of course it can be defined.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse Rocker)
    Of course it can be defined.
    How exactly?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    How exactly?
    Bullying - the repeated act of social oppression through physical or emotional abuse, often but not always involving more than one bully.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice Marmite)
    Bullying - the repeated act of social oppression through physical or emotional abuse, often but not always involving more than one bully.
    lol.. it's just the PC media who say that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    wat
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Only in Medieval 2 Total War :^_^:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Simmer down.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by string3r)
    wat
    The PC media forces everybody into this non-bullying paradigm.
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not really. Used to though. I find it's easier mentally to just let things go and focus on my own life. :dontknow:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well then you're just a bit of a bitch
    How so?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, it's one thing to dislike someone and maybe act differently towards them because of it, but actively plotting against someone is on another level. However, it would depend a lot on what they'd actually done to me and how bad it was. I'm sure as a child I was probably guilty of it, or something close to it!
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    How so?
    Well how about trying to ruin the lives of people you don't like, just because you don't like them.

You're obviously taking a deliberately obtuse stance in order to try and make me sound overreactive, but whatever.

You'll just have no friends, or at least be restricted to a friendship circle of deliberately antagonistic sociopaths
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well how about trying to ruin the lives of people you don't like, just because you don't like them.

You're obviously taking a deliberately obtuse stance in order to try and make me sound overreactive, but whatever.

You'll just have no friends, or at least be restricted to a friendship circle of deliberately antagonistic sociopaths
    Friendship is subjective, we all have different parameters for friendship.

You all haven't said why it's wrong to ruin the lives of people one doesn't like.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dick-Dastardly.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	139283

Maaaaybe...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 8, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.