Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Make up your mind tum..

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    since the past couple of months my eating is really bad im either eating crazy like every 5 minutes or feeling nauseous recently ive been wanting to purge and i cant seem to admit this to mycounseller because its making me feel like an attention seeker..ijust wish i was actually sick to get rid of the feeling but iv tried very hard not to purge..i have a few issues and this eating this is not helping at all any advice ?xx

p.s i think ive been comfort eating for years badly..everyone used to joke about being so thin regardless of how much i eat but recently my tummy is fatter but iv not put weight on

i dont care what size i am;just want to be healthy..17,girl

xxx
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Depression and anxiety are not a weakness, they are an illness. As such, they have symptoms, and one of them is irregular eating habits. If you do not mention the symptoms, then they cannot diagnose you properly and cure you. I know this seems like a really robotic approach, but its true. You're not attention seeking, you are ill, so tell your councillor about your eating habits/problems. It's part of their job to keep everything you say between only them and yourself, so you shouldn't be afraid of telling them stuff.

They are being paid to help you, not judge you :P

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 1, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.