Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Veterinary Medicine Offers 2012

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

Congratulations on being accepted into Veterinary School!!! I have created a page similar to the Stalking Page specifically for offer holders.

This way it will be a great way to see who is going to be at the same university as you and if anybody lives local to you. That way people could arrange to meet up with one another if they live local to one another as well as seeing whether there will be some vets in the same accommodation as you. Thought it would help prevent first day awkwardnesses.

Here's the link to the page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...ne_2012_Offers

Feel free to add entries yourself or if you are unsure post on this thread and I will put it in for you
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe0493)
    Hey Guys,

Congratulations on being accepted into Veterinary School!!! I have created a page similar to the Stalking Page specifically for offer holders.

This way it will be a great way to see who is going to be at the same university as you and if anybody lives local to you. That way people could arrange to meet up with one another if they live local to one another as well as seeing whether there will be some vets in the same accommodation as you. Thought it would help prevent first day awkwardnesses.

Here's the link to the page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...ne_2012_Offers

Feel free to add entries yourself or if you are unsure post on this thread and I will put it in for you
    Sorry, I have no idea how to work that. I've firmed an unconditional at Edinburgh and will be staying in a private flat. Thanks.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry don't have a clue how to put in my details!!!! I have an AAB offer from Liverpool and I'm from Bromley, Kent. Not sure on accomodation yet! Thank you
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marley13)
    Sorry, I have no idea how to work that. I've firmed an unconditional at Edinburgh and will be staying in a private flat. Thanks.
    Sorted
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertiejess)
    Sorry don't have a clue how to put in my details!!!! I have an AAB offer from Liverpool and I'm from Bromley, Kent. Not sure on accomodation yet! Thank you
    Sorted
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorted
    Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I too have no idea how to edit the page - I have firmed a conditional offer for the 5yr programme at Edinburgh (AAA), I'm from Shropshire in the West Midlands and i'm not sure on accomodation yet
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sportalot)
    I too have no idea how to edit the page - I have firmed a conditional offer for the 5yr programme at Edinburgh (AAA), I'm from Shropshire in the West Midlands and i'm not sure on accomodation yet
    Done, I have put the details on for you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha I have no clue either I have an AAA offer from Bristol and i'm from Surrey
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys - congrats on all your offers! I have a conditional offer - AAAABB and B in OL physics -from RVC. I live in Ireland so that's why my grades are strange! :P I'm still waiting to hear from Notts but am not too hopeful. :'(
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleTinkerbell08)
    haha I have no clue either I have an AAA offer from Bristol and i'm from Surrey
    YAY!! Another Bristol vet I've updated the page for you
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillyPixie)
    Hi guys - congrats on all your offers! I have a conditional offer - AAAABB and B in OL physics -from RVC. I live in Ireland so that's why my grades are strange! :P I'm still waiting to hear from Notts but am not too hopeful. :'(
    I've updated the page for you
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Added myself
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've updated the page for you
    Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    YAY!! Another Bristol vet I've updated the page for you
    hehe thank you! ^_^ and well done everybody on the offers
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed the RVC AAA and im from Belfast
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if that includes prelim vet medicine also, or if there is a different page? soz Im a noob to this site!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Can you add me aswell please??
    Ive got an AAA offer from Bristol and I'm from Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands

Well done to everybody on their offers and I can't wait to get to know all the Bristol vets!!

Thanks
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alin1)
    Does anyone know if that includes prelim vet medicine also, or if there is a different page? soz Im a noob to this site!
    Which Prelim vet course do you have an offer at? I can add it onto the forum for you if I haven't put it on already
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzie828)
    I have firmed the RVC AAA and im from Belfast
    Done

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 22, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.