The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Offers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Blondie459
Hi
Can you add me aswell please?? :smile:
Ive got an AAA offer from Bristol and I'm from Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands

Well done to everybody on their offers and I can't wait to get to know all the Bristol vets!!

Yay somebody local :smile: I only live about 40mins away from Sutton Coldfield :smile: I've added you onto chart :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Chloe0493
Yay somebody local :smile: I only live about 40mins away from Sutton Coldfield :smile: I've added you onto chart :smile:

Thankyou :smile:
Ahhhhhh cool :smile: have you firmed your offer from Bristol??
Reply 22
Thankyou :smile:
Ahhhhhh cool :smile: have you firmed your offer from Bristol??

Yeah I have :smile: can't wait to go its so exciting :smile:
Reply 23
Yeah I have :smile: can't wait to go its so exciting :smile:

Yay :smile: i know!!! i want to be there now, i'm so excited :biggrin:
Have you had any thoughts about accommodation?? I can't decide :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Which Prelim vet course do you have an offer at? I can add it onto the forum for you if I haven't put it on already :smile:

I have a conditional offer from Bristol for BVSc with Pre-Veterinary Year : UCAS code: D101 :smile: thanks
Reply 25
Yay :smile: i know!!! i want to be there now, i'm so excited :biggrin:
Have you had any thoughts about accommodation?? I can't decide :s-smilie:

Theres a few I like but can't decide between them yet :rolleyes: I know I want to go in self-catered as I love cooking and also en-suite as I want my own shower if we've been on the farm for most of the day :run:
Reply 26
Theres a few I like but can't decide between them yet :rolleyes: I know I want to go in self-catered as I love cooking and also en-suite as I want my own shower if we've been on the farm for most of the day :run:

Exactly the same as me... though less about my love of cooking and more about me being fussy about when i eat :smile: haha ye I'm pretty sure no one will want to share a bathroom with me when I come home covered in god-knows-what :P
Reply 27
Bristol AAA!! From Bath and not sure on accommodation, probably Hiatt Baker/Badock :-P
Reply 28
Hi - would probably destroy the page if I tried so if you wouldnt mind posting mine :smile:

I've firmed nottingham and have met the conditions of my offer, and I live nr Okehampton in Devon.

Congratulations everyone on getting in! When you think of the ratio of people that apply to those that get offers - its a real achievement :smile: xxx
Original post by milly123!
Hi - would probably destroy the page if I tried so if you wouldnt mind posting mine :smile:

I've firmed nottingham and have met the conditions of my offer, and I live nr Okehampton in Devon.

Congratulations everyone on getting in! When you think of the ratio of people that apply to those that get offers - its a real achievement :smile: xxx

:biggrin: :biggrin: I live in Devon too!!!!! :biggrin:

I live just East of Exeter near Ottery St. Mary, not far away at all!!! And I've firmed Nottingham!!

Edit: added you as well :smile:

and if your not on the facebook freshers page join!! :biggrin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/414180631928666/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 30
Ooh this is an exciting thread :P
Could you please put my details in? I am completely clueless as to how to go about it!
I have firmed my offer from RVC ( conditional AAA)and I'm from London, not sure about accomodation yet though
Reply 31
Original post by Piebaldz
Ooh this is an exciting thread :P
Could you please put my details in? I am completely clueless as to how to go about it!
I have firmed my offer from RVC ( conditional AAA)and I'm from London, not sure about accomodation yet though

Done :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by alin1
I have a conditional offer from Bristol for BVSc with Pre-Veterinary Year : UCAS code: D101 :smile: thanks

Sorry it took me a while but I've added the course on for you hope I've got your details right :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Angry cucumber
:biggrin: :biggrin: I live in Devon too!!!!! :biggrin:

I live just East of Exeter near Ottery St. Mary, not far away at all!!! And I've firmed Nottingham!!

Edit: added you as well :smile:

and if your not on the facebook freshers page join!! :biggrin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/414180631928666/

Yay :biggrin: did you mean youve added me on facebook or on here, because I am useless at understanding the student room!

My old science teacher moved to teach at exeter college, and she said there was a lad in her tutour group who was choosing between notts and rvc, so there may even be three of us from round here!

I'm on the freshers page - getting upset about not getting a standard plus room because of confusing easter dates. Still am not quite sure why its a problem but hey ho :P

Well done for getting in , and choosing notts :biggrin:DD xxx
tried but failed :/ only ended up messing the page!

grad accelerated at RVC :smile: conditional 2-1 from cornwall
Reply 35
Original post by cornish_pasty
tried but failed :/ only ended up messing the page!

grad accelerated at RVC :smile: conditional 2-1 from cornwall

Done :smile:
Reply 36
To you guys who have offers, what were your as results and how much work exp did you do?

sorry to go off subject on your thread!
Reply 37
Original post by RosieH7
To you guys who have offers, what were your as results and how much work exp did you do?

I got offers from RVC, Liverpool and Glasgow with AS results of AAAAB and with a Liverpool WEQ of 17.5 weeks :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by RosieH7

I got AAABD (Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Critical Thinking and History)

I had 19 weeks, but it was condensed to 14.5 for Liverpool Questionnaire.

I got 3/4 interviews and an offer from Bristol :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by RosieH7

My As Results are: AAAA. I have 26 weeks of work experience. I got 3/4 interviews and have an offer from Edinburgh. I'm also on the waiting list for Nottingham :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest