Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best staff discounts

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If you work for Sk y you get free SkyTV (everything apart from line rental on phone, and any multirooms) after 13 weeks.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know someone that works at Royal Mail and while they don't get discounts, they do get the occasional lot of free stamps.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    anyone know about Tesco or McDonald's?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbycrisp)
    anyone know about Tesco or McDonald's?
    McDonald's you get a discount card letting you have an extra value meal for £2.29 and breakfast for £1.99. They also have an online employee discount website and you get cashback from lots of places. Amazon, Topshop, New Look, Sainburys, Iceland and a lot more. I've saved £75 in the last year or so using it, and I'm not making the best use of it that I could be.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Virgin Atlantic, can get on flights for about 80-90% off, that's huuuuuge savings!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    NHS staff get 50% off of dominos and 20% off of Nandos

GETSUMMM
    haha the irony...
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TattyBoJangles)
    My dad gets 40% off everything on ASOS. I'd say that's pretty damn good - for me, anyway :P

For part time work I think John Lewis / Waitrose offer among the best, although I can't remember what it is currently.
    You lucky lucky girl .

Republic do upto 50%, this was for my friend who was a part timer.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodAtum)
    Met Police (free travel anywhere within 70 miles of London). So a year season from brigton - london saves £4,644.00 .
    That's not the half of it. I imagine it's very similar to merseyside police which means you also get 50% off at dominos, 30% off krispy kreme, money off most cinemas and food chains, even money off retail outlets like next and argos.

I don't know whether they're staff discounts as such, but the benefits of a warrant card are huge. I doubt anything comes close.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    20% off in mothercare! ahaha, so useful considering i don't have a baby.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, a possible winner:
    several banks offer base rate mortgages to their employees. A few percentage points, sure, but on a huge sum of money.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pride)
    haha the irony...
    It's brilliant haha! Almost as bad as McDonalds being the sponsors of the Olympic games
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)
    It's brilliant haha! Almost as bad as McDonalds being the sponsors of the Olympic games
    hehe ikr!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    WHSmith gives 15% discount on books and stationary, and 12.5% discount on entertainment and DVD's and things. Both only apply after 3 months of work there

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 5, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.