Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Double Majors

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    Do we think Sharri goes to a community college? I get the idea they're looked down upon in the US. Sharri seems a bit... simple.
    Community colleges are typically looked down upon in the US, yes. You don't have to really apply to get in; they aren't research centers, etc.

Typically either people go to Community Colleges in order to save money and eventually transfer to a four-year University, or were not accepted to any of the schools to which they applied, or could not afford other options.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ typical British snobbery/ignorance. It's always a sign that people are getting desperate when start that type of childish behavior.

still doesn't change the fact that Wharton is overrated. There is no difference between the top schools. Fact
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharri5)
    Lol @ typical British snobbery/ignorance. It's always a sign that people are getting desperate when start that type of childish behavior.
    I'm not British. Nor is it 'snobbery' or 'ignorance'. I live in the US. I know what I'm talking about. :confused:

still doesn't change the fact that Wharton is overrated. There is no difference between the top schools. Fact
    Regardless of how many times you repeat yourself you're still going to be wrong. :rolleyes:

See watch:
    The sky is green
    The sky is green
    The sky is green

Guess what? The sky still isn't green.

You have yet to provide any reasonable anything to suggest that you're in any way correct. In fact, you've just made things up and said 'this is a fact'. Clearly, you've no understanding of things called 'research' and 'sources'. :rolleyes:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NYU2012)
    I'm not British. Nor is it 'snobbery' or 'ignorance'. I live in the US. I know what I'm talking about. :confused:

Regardless of how many times you repeat yourself you're still going to be wrong. :rolleyes:

See watch:
    The sky is green
    The sky is green
    The sky is green

Guess what? The sky still isn't green.

You have yet to provide any reasonable anything to suggest that you're in any way correct. In fact, you've just made things up and said 'this is a fact'. Clearly, you've no understanding of things called 'research' and 'sources'. :rolleyes:
    my post was referring to the other poster but you're so arrogant it's no surprise you felt the need to open your mouth
    you've done nothing but lie on this thread and when you haven't been lying you've been spouting bull. It still doesn't change the fact that Wharton is overrated and the other top schools offer the same thing. Clearly you know nothing about business
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    my post was referring to the other poster but you're so arrogant it's no surprise you felt the need to open your mouth
    you've done nothing but lie on this thread and when you haven't been lying you've been spouting bull. It still doesn't change the fact that Wharton is overrated and the other top schools offer the same thing. Clearly you know nothing about business
    You're one to talk.

You haven't provided any valid reasons as to why Wharton doesn't deserve it's reputation.

You tried to cite businessweek rankings as accurate.

You tried to cite student satisfaction as accurate, when in the US, no ranking looks at student satisfaction.

Remind me, who's the one who doesn't know anything about business schools? Because it very clearly isn't me.

I'm going to go with you, who's blatantly ignorant, is the one who's wrong. The best you can do is say "You're lying!!!!!". What are you, five years old? :rolleyes:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Wow. You guys managed to argue for a whole 3 pages? Nice one.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Wharton is incredibly overrated. This is a well known fact.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 11, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.