Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ronaldo > Messi

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbie123)
    Don't bother....

That girl is a brick.
    F*** you, you stupid p****.
    Oh and if you want tips on how to "man up". Try not being such a d***head all the time
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think Ronaldo is a wonderful player but I'm sorry Messi is from another planet. Ronaldo is second best. How many important goals does Ronaldo score and compare that to Messi and how many important goals he scores. Also Messi performs well in most big games, Ronaldo does not. Sure Ronaldo may have more "attributes" but it does not just come down to that. Messi is more than Ronaldo creative too. Also do not forget, Ronaldo has played with many world class players. Just cause' messi plays with Xavi and Iniesta, do not forget that Ronaldo has played with Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Ozil, Kaka, Xabi Alonso.. So many world class players!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    this myth i love it..... "messi doesn't do anything with Argentina" LOL.... idiots like newbie base this on Germany 4 Argentina 0 game.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistersjmcg)
    this myth i love it..... "messi doesn't do anything with Argentina" LOL.... idiots like newbie base this on Germany 4 Argentina 0 game.
    And when did I say that you illiterate mong?

Messi has scored 9 competitive goals for Argentina - that's terrible for supposedly the best in the world.

God, you're stupid.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95)
    F*** you, you stupid p****.
    Oh and if you want tips on how to "man up". Try not being such a d***head all the time
    Lol, ooh, you went on my profile and used a thread I trolled to insult me, damn, girl, you're smart.

"Messi is better than Ronaldo, but Ronaldo's sooo hot" - that's you

"How?" - that's me

"Messi is better than Ronaldo, he's the best in the world, why did you make this thread?" - that's you

How can you not see how much of a ****ing retard you are? You're either genuinely stupid or just know jack **** about football - I'm guessing it's a bit of both.

Buh-bye!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Neymar shall be better than them both!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    And when did I say that you illiterate mong?

Messi has scored 9 competitive goals for Argentina - that's terrible for supposedly the best in the world.

God, I'm stupid.
    Yes, you are I'm sorry to confirm that.

Messi is the leading scorer in the international squad (even though he has **** all service & par from Aguero he has the best goal return.
    so please, continue about messi poor poorness for his country OH AND OF-COURSE BECAUSE RONALDO'S is greater

FW Lionel Messi (Captain) June 24, 1987 (age 24) 67 22 Spain Barcelona
    FW Sergio Agüero June 2, 1988 (age 23) 34 14 England Manchester City
    FW Gonzalo Higuaín December 10, 1987 (age 24) 23 12 Spain Real Madrid
    FW Rodrigo Palacio February 5, 1982 (age 30) 9 1 Italy Genoa
    FW Eduardo Salvio July 13, 1990 (age 21) 5 0 Spain Atlético Madrid
    FW Ezequiel Lavezzi May 3, 1985 (age 26) 16 2 Italy Napoli v. Colombia, November 15, 2011 (2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying)
    FW Germán Denis September 10, 1981 (age 30) 5 0 Italy Atalanta v. Colombia, November 15, 2011 (2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying)
    FW Emanuel Gigliotti May 20, 1987 (age 24) 1 0 Argentina San Lorenzo v. Brazil, September 28, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Gabriel Hauche November 27, 1986 (age 25) 5 3 Argentina Racing v. Brazil, September 28, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Pablo Mouche October 11, 1987 (age 24) 5 2 Argentina Boca Juniors v. Brazil, September 28, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Lucas Viatri March 29, 1987 (age 25) 3 0 Argentina Boca Juniors v. Brazil, September 28, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Mauro Boselli May 22, 1985 (age 26) 4 1 Argentina Estudiantes v. Brazil, September 14, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Gastón Fernández October 12, 1983 (age 28) 0 0 Argentina Estudiantes v. Brazil, September 14, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Juan Manuel Martínez October 25, 1985 (age 26) 2 0 Argentina Vélez Sarsfield v. Brazil, September 14, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Diego Morales November 29, 1986 (age 25) 1 0 Argentina Tigre v. Brazil, September 14, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Lisandro López March 2, 1983 (age 29) 7 1 France Lyon v. Nigeria, September 6, 2011 (Friendly) (withdrew)
    FW Diego Milito June 12, 1979 (age 32) 24 4 Italy Internazionale 2011 Copa América
    FW Carlos Tévez February 5, 1984 (age 28) 62 13 England Manchester City 2011 Copa América
    FW Jonathan Cristaldo March 5, 1989 (age 23) 1 0 Ukraine Metalist Kharkiv v. Poland, June 5, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Franco Jara July 15, 1988 (age 23) 4 1 Spain Granada v. Poland, June 5, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Pablo Piatti March 31, 1989 (age 23) 1 0 Spain Valencia v. Poland, June 5, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Marco Ruben October 26, 1986 (age 25) 1 1 Spain Villareal v. Poland, June 5, 2011 (Friendly)
    FW Mauricio Sperdutti February 16, 1986 (age 26) 2 0 Argentina Newell's Old Boys v. Paraguay, May 25, 2011 (Friendly)
    l
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistersjmcg)
    Yes yes you are

FW Lionel Messi (Captain) June 24, 1987 (age 24) 67 22 Spain Barcelona
    FW Sergio Agüero June 2, 1988 (age 23) 34 14 England Manchester City
    FW Gonzalo Higuaín December 10, 1987 (age 24) 23 12 Spain Real Madrid
    FW Rodrigo Palacio February 5, 1982 (age 30) 9 1 Italy Genoa
    FW Eduardo Salvio July 13, 1990 (age 21) 5 0 Spain Atlético Madrid
    Mate, do you actually have mental problems?

Can you genuinely not read/infer?

I said Messi's scored 9 competitive goals, for comparison's sake, Ronaldo has scored 27 COMPETITIVE goals.

Look up "competitive" in the dictionary if you don't know what it means.

Goals in friendlies mean nothing.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Newbie123;37019876]Lol, ooh, you went on my profile and used a thread I trolled to insult me, damn, girl, you're smart.

"Messi is better than Ronaldo, but Ronaldo's sooo hot" - that's you

"How?" - that's me

"Messi is better than Ronaldo, he's the best in the world, why did you make this thread?" - that's you

How can you not see how much of a ****ing retard you are? You're either genuinely stupid or just know jack **** about football - I'm guessing it's a bit of both.

Buh-bye![/QUOTE]

Wtf is that all about. Lol.
    God, you think youre so goddamn smart dont you?
    As though Id actually go on your profile. Looool. Your more stupid than I first thought. There is such thing as LATEST discussions, just to let you know.
    And I really cba talking with you anymore, youre just getting annoying now. So "Buh-bye!" yourself.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbsjohnz)
    Its impossible for Messi to miss.

He's like the anti-Heskey.

The world is supposed to end this year right? Better keep these two from meeting each other!
    Blasphemy!!!

EMILE IS THE GOAT!!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Mate, do you actually have mental problems?

Can you genuinely not read/infer?

I said Messi's scored 9 competitive goals, for comparison's sake, Ronaldo has scored 27 COMPETITIVE goals.

Look up "competitive" in the dictionary if you don't know what it means.

Goals in friendlies mean nothing.
    You talk so much nonsense, would you just find something else to do with your life reading your comments just makes me feel sorry for you.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95)
    Wtf is that all about. Lol.
    God, you think youre so goddamn smart dont you?
    As though Id actually go on your profile. Looool. Your more stupid than I first thought. There is such thing as LATEST discussions, just to let you know.
    And I really cba talking with you anymore, youre just getting annoying now. So "Buh-bye!" yourself.
    You're*
    You moron

Cool, bye.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    You talk so much nonsense, would you just find something else to do with your life reading your comments just makes me feel sorry for you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not taking sides with this handbag brawl, but the fact that messi is the leading goal scorer competitive or not says it all. (I'm sure you could apply the same thing with the other goal scorers in the side).

I wasn't even aware of that, I too perceived messi to have a bad record with Argentina but it's pretty much better than anyone else in the side, so..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    messi shouldn't have won his 2nd footballer of the year award when the world cup was on in 2010. Its amazing how he won that when one of the runners up scored the winning goal for Spain to help them win the best and hardest trophy in football for the first time.

Ronaldo in my opinion is better then messi and people seem to underestimate iniesta and xavi they are the heart beat of barca and shown their importance in international football while messi hasn't done much for Argentina.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lildevil)
    messi shouldn't have won his 2nd footballer of the year award when the world cup was on in 2010. Its amazing how he won that when one of the runners up scored the winning goal for Spain to help them win the best and hardest trophy in football for the first time.

Ronaldo in my opinion is better then messi and people seem to underestimate iniesta and xavi they are the heart beat of barca and shown their importance in international football while messi hasn't done much for Argentina.
    Although I think Xavi and Iniesta both deserve to win player of the year at some point, Iniesta hardly dragged Spain to the final and won the World cup.

I think people underestimate Kaka, Di Maria, Ozil etc...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I agree that Messi shouldn't have won the second WPOTY award but Iniesta wasn't the guy that should have won it. Sneijder should have won it: a treble with his club team as their standout player and then being the Netherlands' best player when they got to the final. He wasn't even in the top three which is astonishing.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who saw Ronaldo demolish A. Madrid tonight?! Got my fingers crossed for a Real vs Barcelona Champions League final :coma: Whoever comes out on top would probably win World player of the year.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davidosh)
    Think the OP actually has some fair points but as many have pointed out Ronaldo never seems to turn it on in big games.
    What, like scoring in a Champions League final (even if he did fail to covert his penalty in the shoot out)? How about an FA Cup final as a 19 year old when he deserved man of the match? An FA Cup semi-final as a 20 year old? A hat trick in a derby during a title run in, or similar moments during title run ins at Manchester United helping to turn round games that were heading toward a near certain defeat?

Playing wel/scoringl in the small games, particularly when the team isn't playing well as a whole, is just as important as playing well in the "big" games, and that is what Ronaldo did.

Though I'm not suggesting Ronaldo (or Messi) is better. As I've stated many times I get bored of such arguments, which are usually circular and damn boring. They are both great players and we are lucky to have them both.

(Original post by TheDizzeeKid)
    That's coz FIFA lick Barca's ass.
    Arse, dear. Barcelona don't have a donkey as a mascot, do they?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    What, like scoring in a Champions League final (even if he did fail to covert his penalty in the shoot out)? How about an FA Cup final as a 19 year old when he deserved man of the match? An FA Cup semi-final as a 20 year old? A hat trick in a derby during a title run in, or similar moments during title run ins at Manchester United helping to turn round games that were heading toward a near certain defeat?

Playing wel/scoringl in the small games, particularly when the team isn't playing well as a whole, is just as important as playing well in the "big" games, and that is what Ronaldo did.

Though I'm not suggesting Ronaldo (or Messi) is better. As I've stated many times I get bored of such arguments, which are usually circular and damn boring. They are both great players and we are lucky to have them both.

Arse, dear. Barcelona don't have a donkey as a mascot, do they?
    scoring that pinger against Porto from about 90 yards out, sending united through to the CL semis

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 22, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.