The Student Room Group

what do you classify as being fat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BigLampshade
You are despicable. Average dress size in the UK is around 16 if I remember correctly.

Fat is an impolite term to use. When somebody begins to look like that picture a few posts back, that is "fat".

Skinny is when you can see the bones. Bones aren't meant to be seen. Human beings are meant to have a decent layer of fat under the skin for health and protection.

Curvy girls are where my taste lies.

Well hey :wink:
xD

But this about sums it up (other than average size being 14)
Dress sizes are irrelevant anyway though as they're based on height as well as tummy/boob/butt sizes...
Reply 61
I was sat next to a man on a plane once and he had to buy two tickets for two seats as he couldn't fit in just the one. That's fat.
Original post by Company Commissar
When you wear heavy jumpers in the summer

That doesn't necessarily mean you're fat. I'm self concious and have been wearing cardigans to cover myself for six years during the summer. Not because I am fat, but because I, for some reason, hate my arms and have anxiety problems if I wear anything without sleeves.
I would say generally speaking on an average height person size 14+ish to me is chubby and size 18+ish is fat.
Reply 64
Everyone on here is going easy in fear of getting negs or because you're fat yourself.

This is fat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending