The Student Room Group

What's your relationship status?

Scroll to see replies

I have two male partners (M & D). I've been with M for four years and D for six months. I live with M and D lives fairly locally. M and I have a fairly 'vanilla' relationship while my relationship with D is full of kink and gentle D/s (dominance and submission).
Reply 81
OK bumping again :P
As always not quite in any relationship but not quite free and single

Reasons: Terrible at monogamy, terrible at polyamory, terrible at being alone xD
Reply 83
Single.
As far as everyone who knows me is concerned, single.
In reality, things keep happening between me and a very good friend, although we can't be together despite that being what I want.
Single but looking:cool:
Reply 86
Together three years in July.
Single, I've never had a relationship, I guess noone has ever liked me. For the first time in ages I'm happy to be single, it means I don't have to owe anyone anything, and if I get a drunk and kiss someone at a club it's all ok :wink: .

That said, I've got a bit of a schoolgirl crush on someone at uni :tongue:.
Single since mutually breaking up with my ex in January and him cutting me out of his life after 13 months together. Nice. Couldn't deal with me leaving him at home to go Uni.

Sort of interested in someone but it's a stupid crush as I don't know him much but we walk past each other ALL the time. Seems lovely but is living abroad soon so yeah.
Reply 89
In a fairly new relationship, we've been seeing each other for just over a month. It's going really well :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by Scholefield :)
I'm a Single Pringle.

single and pringle lol as well
single
Reply 92
Single by choice.
Reply 93
Original post by Schmokie Dragon
I have two male partners (M & D). I've been with M for four years and D for six months. I live with M and D lives fairly locally. M and I have a fairly 'vanilla' relationship while my relationship with D is full of kink and gentle D/s (dominance and submission).

do these 2 men know about each other?
Reply 94
Currently, I'm ridin' solo...:cool:

Dahh who am I kidding 'currently' - permanently!
Single - for just under a year now, I think.

Interested in anyone? hm, I was but that didn't work out so well :bricks:
Reply 96
married for less than a year, and separated after 6 months!
Very complicated :frown: Kinda seeing this guy but he has a long term girlfriend. Makes me sound like a right bitch, I know.
Single. Never been in a relationship with anyone. Never even received a beyond-friendship hug from someone. Pretty down about it.
recently single from a 4 year relationship :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending