Thiago, Busquets, Iniesta
    Sanchez, Messi, Cesc

AC MILAN

Abbiati
    Abate, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini
    Seedorf, Ambrosini, Nocerino
    Boateng
    Ibrahimovic, Robinho

Big game! A win for Barca is a must for them. A score draw, and Milan progress. A Milan win, and Milan progress. Another 0-0, and extra time (and penalties) await!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Barca to lead 1-0 until the 90th minute, when Ibra scores and silences the Camp Nou a la Iniesta at Stamford Bridge :daydreaming:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My sacred milan will pull through. :love:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona aren't such favourites for this match as most people think. Just one away goal, and Barcelona will be in deep **** if Milan defend like they did last week.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can see boateng and ibra causing an upset. Perhaps robinho, but he can be a bit unpredictable.

Let's just hope messi is struck with a sudden flu.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had a nightmare that at 1-0, Milan were given a penalty in the last minute. Zlatan kicked it with so much power, the ball split into two. Half the ball went in, and half went out. Immediately the Barcelona players surrounded the referee, contesting that it was a goal. The referee was about to announce his decision, then I woke up. I care far too much about football.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Barca to win 4-1
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate Busquets.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbie123)
    I hate Busquets.
    Just some fantastic and fresh input there :congrats:

Anyway, I've got a sneaky feeling Milan may steal this if they can keep Messi quiet - no small task. May even put a wager on with Milan at 10/1.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welsh Leprecaun)
    I do also genuinely hate Busquets. I bought him on FM before he broke the Barca side and he became amazing, so I absolutely loved him, then I saw him in person. He's dead to me.

Anyway, I think Milan will struggle. Barca's passing game wasn't great, and the pitch didn't help last time around. I think Camp Nou's carpet will mean you see the normal Barca, and Milan will see far less of the ball.

As for Robinho, he's terrible, what happened to him, I honestly rate him on a similar level (probably lower) than Defoe. He's lost all pace, his first touch is poor, he doesn't even scare defenders with tricks like he used to, he's hardly clinical, and he's tiny so no aerial and physical presence.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    I do also genuinely hate Busquets. I bought him on FM before he broke the Barca side and he became amazing, so I absolutely loved him, then I saw him in person. He's dead to me.

Anyway, I think Milan will struggle. Barca's passing game wasn't great, and the pitch didn't help last time around. I think Camp Nou's carpet will mean you see the normal Barca, and Milan will see far less of the ball.

As for Robinho, he's terrible, what happened to him, I honestly rate him on a similar level (probably lower) than Defoe. He's lost all pace, his first touch is poor, he doesn't even scare defenders with tricks like he used to, he's hardly clinical, and he's tiny so no aerial and physical presence.
    As do I, but it's become so repetitive and widespread that it's generally taken as a given
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

Anyway, I've got a sneaky feeling Milan may steal this if they can keep Messi quiet - no small task. May even put a wager on with Milan at 10/1.
    Thank you sincerely for your applause.

Leprechaun*
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbie123)
    Thank you sincerely for your applause.

Leprechaun*
    I know how it is spelt, I just copied my xbox gamertag - where you're only allowed 15 characters
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know how it is spelt, I just copied my xbox gamertag - where you're only allowed 15 characters
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Guys how many away fans does the Camp Nou hold?

Naturally Barcelona are always favourites to win at home however, if Milan can score first and gain momentum from their supporters then Barca will struggle. If Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are on top of their game tonight then Milan will definitely have every player behind the ball for 90 minutes if they have to.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for tonight, really hope milan pull through! Forza rossoneri!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to this, hopefully Ibra decides to show up because I want Milan to win this.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have a feeling Milan can get a draw and go through on away goals. Or Barca will destroy them...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good to see Cesc playing this time, will give Barcelona more of an attacking edge. Milan will find it harder to defend on such a large pitch and Barcelona played pretty poorly in the last game... can't see that happening twice.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Surely worth a punt at 11/1 plus wana see Messi' s face when he goes out.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 14, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football match discussion threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.