The Student Room Group

AS students: how far are you in your revision?

Scroll to see replies

So far not doing too bad, I've finished making all my notes and now I made a poster to help me in the morning. Besides that its looking promising :smile:
I'm spider diagramming the funk out of my subjects, tedious to say the least but ho hum
Reply 142
C1 - pretty much revised all of the content, just need to do practice papers.
C2 - bleugh, still need to properly practice most of it and do past papers.
Biology and Chemistry unit 1 - covered them really well before christmas so am hoping it'll come back to me when I read over my notes!
Biology unit 2 - just need to do past papers.
Chemistry unit 2 - should finish covering the content today.
Computing - loads of memorising to do... :frown:

Do you think that if I spend the rest of the Easter holiday mastering the theory for everything, and doing maths past papers, that I'll have enough time to do all the practice papers for everything? I think I have around 4 weeks before my first exam once I go back to school...
I honestly have no motivation, but I tried revising Physics on Wednesday.
I read my notes I'd written over the course of they year, hooray :biggrin:
Original post by ummm
C1 - pretty much revised all of the content, just need to do practice papers.
C2 - bleugh, still need to properly practice most of it and do past papers.
Biology and Chemistry unit 1 - covered them really well before christmas so am hoping it'll come back to me when I read over my notes!
Biology unit 2 - just need to do past papers.
Chemistry unit 2 - should finish covering the content today.
Computing - loads of memorising to do... :frown:

Do you think that if I spend the rest of the Easter holiday mastering the theory for everything, and doing maths past papers, that I'll have enough time to do all the practice papers for everything? I think I have around 4 weeks before my first exam once I go back to school...

Depends,
What course u wanna do
Reply 145
Anyone on ocr english??
Original post by 3.14Pie
If you're doing further maths you're probably doing M1 at the moment, I wouldnt worry about quantum mechanics! its just M1 but easier :smile:

Oh good, that's a relief! We did M1 at Christmas, so I guess I'd better go over my notes again to check I haven't forgotten it all!
Reply 147
Original post by Mocking_bird
Not finished the course on any of my subjects (math, chemistry, biology and geography).
But what we've done so far i've been revising as we go along.

Started "Easter revision" today, breaking it in slowly going over a little bit of maths making a page on each section.
Going to crack on properly tomorrow though - starting at 11 and finishing at around 6 (obviously with breaks spread out too).

Tsk colouring is not an A-level course....
Original post by Booyah
Tsk colouring is not an A-level course....

Good job I don't do art then.
Reply 149
Original post by Mocking_bird
Good job I don't do art then.

I wasn't talking about art... cough hint Geography hint cough...
Original post by Booyah
I wasn't talking about art... cough hint Geography hint cough...

I was just trying to point out the idiocy in your comment.
Cough cough.. hint hint.. I havent once coloured anything in since i've been doing geography AS.
I've lost focus on revision over the past couple of days...please tell me I'm not alone
Reply 152
Original post by Blob2491
I've lost focus on revision over the past couple of days...please tell me I'm not alone

Same! Ever since this week has started, I've done like 3 maths questions....and that's it.
So far I've done 3 chapters of Chemistry Unit 2, 6 of Biology, half of Stats and 6 of C2. Haven't done German in about 3 weeks ><
politics - 2/5 covered
chem - 1/2 covered
econ - 1/2 covered
english lit - 1/5 covered

not fantastic really :tongue:
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
So far I've done 3 chapters of Chemistry Unit 2, 6 of Biology, half of Stats and 6 of C2. Haven't done German in about 3 weeks ><

what exam board for chem and bio are you on?
Business is alright so far, but Law needs more work but so far so good :smile:
Reply 157
Okay, so the panic has now set in. I am now going to attempt the impossible and cover both units of computing, pretty much from scratch, by Monday.

I hate computing so, so much.
Done nothing thus far.
Reply 159
Original post by victoryshinesonus
Done nothing thus far.

lookwegottabadass.gif

Quick Reply

Latest