Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name me a striker that is better than Torres in PL???!!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaFCCC)
    hahahahahaha please tell me your talking about this season on "goal scoring" because if your talking in overall football career then you must be dumb....
    you mean like last year with 1 goal in 18 appearances?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    you mean like last year with 1 goal in 18 appearances?
    I knew someone would say that. Uve just looked at his bad side of goal scoring, now look at the good side. Look how many he scored for liverpool, and then talk.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahaha please tell me your talking about this season on "goal scoring" because if your talking in overall football career then you must be dumb....
    you are dumb, obv torres WAS a great player but now these guys are much better, and a strikers job is to score goals particularly when they are the single striker, torres has flopped you ****ing dumb ****, when he leaves you will go he was ****. chelsea are a crap team with crap players with plastic fans
    • 46 followers

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, does no one give a damn about the difference between the words your and you're? To think you have the cheek to call others dumb....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Seriously, does no one give a damn about the difference between the words your and you're? To think you have cheek to call others dumb....
    Glad someone finally said it.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I knew someone would say that. Uve just looked at his bad side of goal scoring, now look at the good side. Look how many he scored for liverpool, and then talk.
    Shame looking at a player two years ago means sweet f all when looking at the current best strikers.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunexotic)
    Andy Carroll
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    From a Chelsea fan, this is my honest, personal list.

RVP
    Aguero
    Rooney
    Drogba
    Ba

Torres
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is to everyone that is still immature and is still and still and still taking a bloody piss out of Torres. RVP and Rooney are the only two strikers that are better than Torres. Who else?

I am not talking about goal scoring statistics here, anyone can score, you can just stand in the box and get a lucky pass and score. Torres isnt greedy, he would pass if he sees a chance, his crosses and though balls are amazing.
    Mate, I'm a Chelsea fan, but you are deluded if you think Torres is the 3rd best striker in the PL (I'm assuming you meant that Rooney & RVP are the only 2 in the PL that are better).

Torres only passes because he's got so little confidence in his own ability these days.

You know something's wrong when fans like you start complimenting a striker's crossing ability...

Torres, based on talent, is probably the best/one of the best in the world. But no-one gives a **** about how much talent a striker has if they can't score.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Please remove this video, If a Liverpool scout saw this they may track down the horse and pay 35 mill for it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farrukhkhan01)
    you are dumb, obv torres WAS a great player but now these guys are much better, and a strikers job is to score goals particularly when they are the single striker, torres has flopped you ****ing dumb ****, when he leaves you will go he was ****. chelsea are a crap team with crap players with plastic fans
    "Plastic fans"?? EXPLAIN

ps: you should practice on your writing skills.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    The funny thing about this is that this is how he actually dribbles :rofl2:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    April Fools was yesterday.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ba and Cisse. **** yes. :sexface:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    The funny thing about this is that this is how he actually dribbles :rofl2:
    Thats also how he changes direction and how fast he runs
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbie123)
    Torres, based on talent, is probably the best/one of the best in the world.
    Naaaaahhh
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbsjohnz)
    Thats also how he changes direction and how fast he runs
    Yeah, someone mentioned it yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if his 'dive' was just him losing his footing considering how crap his dribbling is :facepalm2:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Naaaaahhh
    Class is permanent etc etc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Yeah, someone mentioned it yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if his 'dive' was just him losing his footing considering how crap his dribbling is :facepalm2:
    Hahahahaha thats the best line about him I've seen
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    nope, you're dumb, because drogba and bent have both scored more than torres, for starters

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 5, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.