Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United, 2/04/12, 20:00

Announcements Posted on
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Back to our normal formation after half time please.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    This formation isn't working.. Rooney on the wing..
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    Can't see anything else besides a United win here., and agree with Tommy's comment above.
    Blackburn look useful from set-pieces, though. Obviously United have been far superior in terms of possession but haven't created many clear-cut opportunities.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Carrick has had more shots than Rooney and possibly Hernandez too.

Get Jones off for Young.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^Amen to that.

Don't know why Welbeck isn't starting, this is the ideal sort of game for him. Hernandez looks isolated and Rooney not having much influence. DDG making some smart saves at the end.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    If Jones plays this whole match ill just admit defeat.
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    De Gea...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    We're sacrificing our best player in order to achieve a lack of balance. Bizarre.

Dominated for the most part but De Gea has made the better saves. Young or Welbeck down the left please. Evra is even more attacking than usual, understandably to try and get some width down that side, but surely Hoilett has to realise that drifting right into that space will be productive.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we need Jones on when Blackburn are content to sit back and defend like that, Young on'd give us more penetration. Not sure Hernandez will do much against opposition like this, Welbeck'd be much more suited to working his way through the defence.

Suspect there'll be no half time changes though.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    You were criticising united fans for not letting it drop when liverpool have done literally everything they can to escalate the issue. Little bit hypocritical
    My main point was you guys chanting about Liverpool players in your matches, as I said before I don't want to derail the thread so this is the last post I'll make on the subject. I bought up the not letting it go point because it's something United fans frequently bring up on this site.

On another note, does De Gea get some kind of bonus for making it look like all his saves are better than they are?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Blackburn look useful from set-pieces, though. Obviously United have been far superior in terms of possession but haven't created many clear-cut opportunities.
    If I were a betting man (still), half-time Is when I would put alot on United winning this. It may only end up being 1-0 but I can only see them dominating and winning. Odds are 4/7 as well, maybe a cheeky double with AC tomorrow winning which is 11/1 by itself...
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Evra was really quite impressive in that half.

Some of our long range passing...:coma:

Quite frustrating that we can't really do anything in the final 1/3 shot wise...
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    If I were a betting man (still), half-time Is when I would put alot on United winning this. It may only end up being 1-0 but I can only see them dominating and winning. Odds are 4/7 as well, maybe a cheeky double with AC tomorrow winning which is 11/1 by itself...
    Oh, I agree. They've been almost totally in control. I can see it being tight though. A 1-0 is a perfect prediction, it'd be classic United.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fergie obviously doesn't see what EVERYONE else has. 65 minutes in we need to change it if we're not ahead or are behind.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Rooney over this please
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meh, decent effort.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep, Young is needed.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    hernandez wtf
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welbeck + Young on. Jones + Hernandez off.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wtf Hernandez, control it and shoot.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 2, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football match discussion threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.