ReputationRep:
    Not the best decision to make.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good for United.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic, Terry has had a dire season.
    Ferdinand has been generally more solid and a good leader.
    Terry, I just ****ing despise the guy he's such a bellend, hard to fully get behind England with pricks like him representing us. :facepalm2:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Rooney was second behind van Persie by THREE goals clinically he's excellent

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad Rio isn't going to the Euros. On form and leadership, he would deserve to go. But I hope this makes Rio realise that at his age and fitness, it's best to call it a day at international level and focus on his club. He's got no reason to feel ashamed about what's happened with England - he's been a great defender. But time to do the right thing at this time of his career, wind down and focus on being fit for his club. Terry's probably doing jumping jacks with this news.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    app kagawas agent has said hes been in man today
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TM94)
    hard to fully get behind England with pricks like him representing us.
    Yeah, this. New generation? What a joke, richards isn't going either but glen johnson is with phil jones as back up RB :facepalm2:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Its not specific. At what point do you say that it wasn't from a cross? When that phase of play stops or when the ball has been touched again? Is it direct from crosses?

Shocking stat, but I'd take it with a pinch of salt.
    yeah I guess, but we should not be top of the table for that.
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's hard to get fully behind England with Terry in there. Of course, I rate Rio, he's still a class defender but he does have fitness concerns and I doubt he would have played much of a part anyway. I wouldn't have had him as a starter (not because I don't rate him, just prefer settled defences) but he would have been a useful player to have around. I assume the talks with Terry and Hodgson didn't go so well...He must be gutted, for a player of his calibre he hasn't played in as many WCs/Euros as he should - injured just before the 2010 WC, didn't qualify for Euro 2008 and missed Euro 2004 due to the drug ban.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Glad Rio isnt going, hopefully my boy Carrick wont either.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Yeah, it's hard to get fully behind England with Terry in there. Of course, I rate Rio, he's still a class defender but he does have fitness concerns and I doubt he would have played much of a part anyway. I wouldn't have had him as a starter (not because I don't rate him, just prefer settled defences) but he would have been a useful player to have around. I assume the talks with Terry and Hodgson didn't go so well...He must be gutted, for a player of his calibre he hasn't played in as many WCs/Euros as he should - injured just before the 2010 WC, didn't qualify for Euro 2008 and missed Euro 2004 due to the drug ban.
    His most memorable tournament moment is that 'goal' v denmark then, and the awful celebration that followed
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It just sickens me that someone (Terry ofc) who constantly ****s up on a daily basis is still allowed to go to the Euros. It's scandalous.

Especially when he gets dominated by Liverpool's attack :facepalm2:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Carrick is probably the closest thing we have to a creative midfield player, I'll just despair if he doesn't go as well.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope Carrick and Welbeck go. The former because he has had a consistent season and the latter because I hope Roy will be brave enough to partner him with Wayne and because his link up play can be effective for England also.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be fair I don't really want Rio to go, don't want him messing his back up. I would like Carrick to go though, he deserves to get a little recognition.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TM94)
    Pathetic, Terry has had a dire season.
    Ferdinand has been generally more solid and a good leader.
    Terry, I just ****ing despise the guy he's such a bellend, hard to fully get behind England with pricks like him representing us. :facepalm2:
    Same can be said about Chelsea. I'd probably be supporting them on Saturday if Terry wasn't allowed to pick up the trophy, the ****.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Discussing Rio's snub on twitter, so I had to see about his game time this season - he has started every single game since the first leg against Bilbao.

Yet 'fitness concerns' will be cited. England can get ****ed, frankly. Not only should his fitness be of no concern, quite simply he is the best defender currently available to England, and his form is better than those that will be selected. He certainly won't knee an opponent in the back like Lionheart did, he who put in one of the worst defensive performances only a few days ago against Liverpool, and allowed his team to concede four goals against a team that had only amassed 20 goals in their previous 18 home games.

Their loss is almost certainly our gain, though.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing we must also be in 'advanced' talks with Hazard, or else I can't see any reason for all his secrecy about where he'll be playing next season.
    • 6 followers

(Original post by ledleyking123)
    app kagawas agent has said hes been in man today
    Confirmed by player himself according to SSN: http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ce=twitterfeed
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hope we seal the deal quickly.

I haven't seen him play much. Anybody got thoughts on Kagawa?
Updated: December 31, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.