Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Manchester United Thread IX

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    I love the arrogance of this - the fourth team must be an English team!
    He said he was defiantly coming to the PL so I kind of assumed, wasn't trying to sound arrogant
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Sounds like a whore.
    Couldn't think of a better word.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    BBC twitter account reporting that he prefers us now :O
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    BBC twitter account reporting that he prefers us now :O
    Is there an official one for BBC Football? I only have the general BBC Sports one added.
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do not want Hazard. The warnings are in his name ffs.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If SAF is willing to spend major money on such a young player, then you know for sure that he's going to become a world class player. If we do buy him then I have confidence in Fergie's decision.

Source: Rooney (2004)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It must be noted that its BBC Gossip that claims this. The same site also claimed we signed Henry.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
    This 'Sky sources' stuff today, concerning Hazard - suggesting he prefers United. Will try and give some insight into this in next tweets
    Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
    From what I know, it's not mercato365, anyone on Twitter or random guess work. Dharmesh Sheth (Man United fan) spoke to Michel Seydoux yday
    Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
    Michel Seydoux appeared on camera as he agreed to give people an update on what was going on. Then, with camera off...
    Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
    ..he may have said off the record that United has the edge. That's what constitutes 'sky sources'.
    Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
    That said,Michel Seydoux may have just fed them a duff line. In the grand scheme of things,'Sky sources' isn't 100% fool proof. No source is

Interesting. When I say interesting I mean a million times more interesting than revising the history of Britain:mad:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    Michael Owen linked with Stoke City. Would be a good fit, neither have played any football in years.

:laugh: I had a good laugh at this for 4 minutes
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its a fake bbc gossip. Dear me, at least look at how many followers an account has before quoting twitter.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's gonna take some doing to surpass the Sneijder saga. That went on forever.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    This will too. But will end worse as hell sign for our biggest rival or second biggest rival for the title instead of not moving.

TBH, I said less than 12 hours ago that i cant see it, as we have no money. But as proved with Rooney, we will spend big on youth if they are good enough (albeit that was pre glazers). Plus the sticking point with wesley was not only wages but the fact hes older. Eden will have sell on value possibly a la ronaldo.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    This will too. But will end worse as hell sign for our biggest rival or second biggest rival for the title instead of not moving.

TBH, I said less than 12 hours ago that i cant see it, as we have no money. But as proved with Rooney, we will spend big on youth if they are good enough (albeit that was pre glazers). Plus the sticking point with wesley was not only wages but the fact hes older. Eden will have sell on value possibly a la ronaldo.
    Good point. If he does fulfil his potential then this is probably true but I'd hate for us to farm another world class player and sell him off to Madrid or Barca etc.
    • 11 followers

Afternoon lads.

I'd still have Hazard over Kagawa :teeth:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    Michael Owen linked with Stoke City. Would be a good fit, neither have played any football in years.

football at stoke doesn't need a referee, two linesmen and air traffic control will do
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Kagawa! Kagawa! Kagawa!

We don't need Hazard :-)

*Although, if we get him, I'll edit this and remove that last bit.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafa)
    Afternoon lads.

I'd still have Hazard over Kagawa :teeth:
    On Fifa maybe i'd have Hazard over Kagawa but after seeing what kind of person Hazard is i would much prefer Kagawa, he seems like a nice guy he's cute

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather Kagawa than Hazard, and it seems likely we'l go for Kagawa only
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Would you still take Sneijder at united? he's had a disappointing season (though Inter have been poor generally), but he's still only 27 & such a quality player, would love to see him in the premiership.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrically)
    Would you still take Sneijder at united? he's had a disappointing season (though Inter have been poor generally), but he's still only 27 & such a quality player, would love to see him in the premiership.
    I'd take him if he came in at a reasonable price. He would be a top class addition to any squad. But Inter would never let him go at a reasonable price

Sky Sports are claiming that Dortmund have set a fee of €20m for Kagawa.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...t-Kagawa-price

Yet, there is no mention of €20m. But it does look like they evidently want more than the €10m that was initially suggested.
Updated: December 31, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.