Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    When my battery died just as I was about to beat Gary on pokemon yellow having just beaten the elite four for the first time
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fifa 12 after conceding a last minute goal to a guy who was sending me abuse through the match. Or one time where a guy scored early on and kept the ball passing it around his defence for half the match.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Street Fighter 4 online.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never actually broken anything (), but I became very frustrated with the Guardians on Uncharted 2 - bastards wouldn't die.

I found that game frustrating in general, actually - just level after level of massive gunfight. It is the weak link in the Uncharted series, IMO.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just sit there shouting at the character on the screen for not doing what I wanted it to. Grand Theft Auto is annoying but so is COD or any other shooting game where your team mate tells you off for friendly fire. I have to tell them to get out of the way! :P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Bit Trip runner has recently caused a few of my veins to burst.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    FIFA 12 - I see the CPU resorts to body checking you when you're about to go beyond the last defender. Gives away the free kick, no booking and all players are back behind the ball to defend. Which part of a free kick do FIFA not understand?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    12 year old me playing GTA san andreas. (12 y/o playing an 18 game - I know I'm so badass :cool: )

There were 2 saved game files. One was ridiculously far into the game, having put a whole summer holidays worth of effort into it. The other was me going back to the start just to check how to do add gang members (which was explained at the start of the game).

Long story short, I saved the second game file on top of the first.

There were tears I'm not gonna lie..
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Football manager is the most frustrating.

I don't know what's worse: Losing out on the title on the last day, relegation or getting the sack.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The only time I get angry is when i'm playing multiplayer games. TF2 for example, I consider myself above average at the game but when things don't go my way, I will huff, I will slam my mouse, I bang my head on the desk. Its been a while since i've played it. I blame it mostly on my 'gaming' laptop.
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was in Game with my brother last year and the guy in the shop told us he sometimes threw his controls for his Xbox at his TV because he'd get so angry playing video games. My brother and I agreed that that was pathetic.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Persia I)
    Camper kills you, go to camping spot, same camper kills you in different spot, decide to go @ it tactically, get killed, decide to stay away from camping area and somehow camper stops camping and carries on killing you elsewhere on the map. Develop a grudge for the aforementioned camper and stay in the lobby simply to get your revenge not noticing you have a negative KD ratio of about 0.3 and spend the rest of the day feeling pissed off at yourself. True story.
    Which map/game? There are usually reasonable counters to all specific tactics and gameplay in shooters.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Two times;

once I was playing a game called Suikoden 2 for the PS2. Absolute blinder of a game!! But the final boss was a chap called Luca Blight. You picked 6 characters and took him on. The game was pretty tough especially seeing as I didn't train up my characters too much, but I eventually beat him in the 'final battle'. Well, the 'final battle' took place in the woods and after you beat him he retreated further into the woods (he was badly wounded). So, you had to go a bit further into the woods and you had a few random fights with lowish level gaurds (think pokemon in the tall grass but it applied to everywhere in this game)... I beat them with ease, but progressed through the woods without healing....

Without warning, I was in a final duel with Luca Blight!!!! He had half HP and because I was not expecting him I also had half HP. The duel battle consisted of a rock/paper/scissors type game but with a crucial difference! If we both picked "rock" then we both dealt damage. Had we picked the same option each time then I would have died!! But as it turns out I died anyway. So yea, I died. I got super angry after this. It took me about 2 weeks to re-attempt it, and it took me about 5 hours to get back to the duel situation.

The second time was because I tried to play mario Kart on the Wii when a program my bro was watching had finished. I turned on the wii, but my bro got arsey for the sake of it and my mother backed HIM up. I hurled the wii remote at a wall, which is like a one-off for me! Smashed it into about 100 pieces
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tomb Raider III, could never get past level 1!!!

But I've never broken anything over being angry o.O That's just excessive.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unreal Championchips's 2, tried to bite the left joystick off my xbox controller FTW!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Smashed a dying laptop once because I lost an FA Cup final years ago on Football Manager.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stabbed my Gameboy Colour multiple times with a pen because I was struggling with a gym leader on Pokemon Yellow.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilyas)
    When I was on my shaman we got Sindragosa down to 8ish% health and we wiped. It was actually because of my awful healing, we spent 4-5 hours on it.

In the end? I was kicked from the guild. This is from WoW btw, Waste of my life...
    Fixed it to describe that no lifer game.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know someone who bit through the touch screen of their DS in anger :/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG4StOKFw7M&feature=plcp &context=C3e75a0cUDOEgsToPDskLFl FrVT8UVtiQoiTPqvrQf

lol

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: July 19, 2013
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.