Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    simple thread

i have while being angry

Broken at least 3 nintedo game cube controllers whilst being angry at a game
    Slaming my fist on my laptop and breaking it... Because i died when i was player killing on Runescape ¬,¬

Or smashing my controller because of Quick scopers on MW3... That p's me off the most
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it was when I was playing Killzone 2 online, it was an Assassination mission. One of my team members was the target so we all had to protect him. The target has to hide or basically do whatever within the allowed area, they can't stay within the spawn 'base' spot which is actually highlighted on the map to let you know, and as far as I remember also warns you in writing on the screen.
    The guy didn't give a damn about it. Still camped out in the base. I was so angry, I was screaming on the microphone for him to get out of the base and hide else where or we will lose! If we lost by him getting assassinated that wouldn't be too bad, but this was ridiculous.

Still don't know why it pissed me off so much, but I proper lost it and was screaming at him... :| I avoid microphones now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Online shooters for sure. I can't stand hearing little squeaky kids shouting down the microphone whilst playing crappy music in the background. But to make it worse they were always ridiculously good. Man it pissed me off.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    relevant : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BADJhIXiS4g
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon Yellow - Beat the Elite four only for Gary to appear
    Finally beating Gary and the long credits come and my battery dies

Fifa 12 - Losing a Cup Final in Head2Head seasons due to the ****ty lag

PES 3/5/6 - when my cousin used to beat me most of the time. Oh how times have changed.

plenty others that rank highly too
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got well angry playing sonic earlier. Dr Robotnik is a bastard.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 does it for me, the game regularly leaves me fuming and the only reason I stick with it is because I really don't like FIFA and when PES is good, it is so so good.

On PES2012, I've narrowly missed out on promotion twice. Each time, I've had to lose key members of the squad because teams come in for them and they refuse to play well if you reject their transfers. This left me so angry that during a game, I went 2-0 down, stood up, turned around and smashed the controller off the wall as hard as I could.

PES6 caused me to break one PS2 console, about four controllers and about four copies of the game.

Best version of PES ever though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When my sister saved over my completed Pokemon Blue file. RAAAAAAGE.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    I was in Game with my brother last year and the guy in the shop told us he sometimes threw his controls for his Xbox at his TV because he'd get so angry playing video games. My brother and I agreed that that was pathetic.

I take it you've never experienced FIFA rage then?
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    modern warfare 2, because it was broken. Must have been beta tested by blind retarded monkeys with hammers for hands.

Trauma centre for DS too, that was a difficult game lol.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Megadrive, Streetfighter: Special Championship Edition.

Cranking up the speed and difficulty to max, then being beaten at the end by M.Bison (Many times).
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everyday playing MW3. I don't know what it is about that game, I'm not even bad at it but it makes me rage so hard. The amount of times I die from being shot, despite being about 5m around a corner is ridiculous, or from putting about 20 bullets into a guy before he turns round and puts 2 into me and I'm dead, or from just the horrible, horrible lag. Bah. I never raged playing Black Ops but that's perhaps because it at least had dedicated servers on the PC, whereas MW3 has the host system (which is garbage). Just thinking about it is making me angry..
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got angry at Tetris once for a shape being the wrong one.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    100% definitely Fifa.
    Every year it always has so many annoying little things that irritate you and cost you games. On Fifa12 it's the total incapability of the computer controlled players on your team, whilst you are in control of the one nearest the ball, totally out of your hands yet it affects the outcome of games so often.
    The defenders in particular
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilyas)
    When I was on my shaman we got Sindragosa down to 8ish% health and we wiped. It was actually because of my awful healing, we spent 4-5 hours on it.

In the end? I was kicked from the guild. Waste of my life...

This is from WoW btw.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    FIFA12.

I just get so worked up over fouls I do being carded an regularly sent off and yet similar challenges go unpunished against me.

I wouldn't mind it as much if my opponents got equally punished for equally as bad tackles.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i **** myself
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    GTA: San Andreas. The last mission is pretty long and split into several fairly difficult (well, it was at the time I played it) parts. I did the first two long parts on my first go, after several nail-biting, near-miss moments. Then I did this stupid car chase that went on for bloody ever in the last part, and died right before the end.

I threw my controller on the ground so hard in frustration it now has a crack in the side and rattles, thinking I'd have to do the whole bloody thing over again... and not a second after throwing this tantrum the mission restarted. To the beginning of the final car chase part. Meaning the first two parts were still done and safe.

I ended up sheepishly picking it up and going "...oh."
    I'm very glad no one was around to see that...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Through my 360 controller at the wall twice playing fight night champion; lost a fight then the game froze - controller is ****ed. I also stomped the floor once, and kicked the console another time - I'm on my 3rd copy of the game.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have got angry at Pes when you score a goal in the 85th minute then it seems you cant defend and they end up equalising , that frustates me because you have spent 60 minutes attacking the other team , you finally score and then the next attack the other team have , they score.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 19, 2013
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.