Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 50 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've told my TV to "f**k right off" when I was on the verge of getting to rank 45 on Halo 3 after an 8 game win streak of only ranking up once, then being ranked down three after a single loss. That system hated me.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    ive never broken anything or got that far but i pretty much shout as in:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH <insert swear word here> "
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    We almost brought our 19 year old friend to tears by continuing to knife him again and again in gun game
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Bit Trip Runner, last level, can't beat it to save my life. Most infuriating video game ever!!! I can no longer play it because it makes me so mad! I will forever be stuck at the second-to-last level
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    CoD MW2 was so annoying when I played it, since then I have stuck to BF.

Also FIFA can be really frustrating when you cannot score.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe909)
    Fixed it to describe that no lifer game.
    (Original post by sexbo)

If you look at it from that perspective, every single game is a waste of life i.e. it holds no real world value. That's true, but that isn't why we play games, we play games for simulations/satisfaction, to do things we can't do irl.

I describe that night we fought Sindragosa as a waste of life because I got no satisfaction. Whereas, if we did manage to take her down in those 4-5 hours it would have been time well spent.

Go figure!
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    One slot auto save. Haven't quick saved in a while. Kill room full of enemies. Auto save. Health <10%. Unavoidable death.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mile high club on veteran

i have managed to do every single COD game on veteran apart from this one mission in COD 4..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    During Mario, I can never pass the bloody game!!!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I play F1 2011 online, I get very angry.

Usually it's the Spanish racers who ram into people and destroy their races at the first corner.

Cnuts.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    A while back me and my mate were playing the Halo 3 campaign online Co-op on Ledgendary, to get the achievement for him (I'd already done it). We were on the last level, right at the end (the bit where you have to drive the warthog across that massive exploding plaform). We'd been playing for ages and he was propper pissing me off so just as the warthog was flying into the ship at the end of the game I turned off my xbox.

He didn't speak to me for a couple of days after that, until I pointed out to him that somehow he'd got the achievements anyway...
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    When I play F1 2011 online, I get very angry.
    Same for all racing games online. Want clean racing? Play iRacing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Playing fifa against my bro and best mate................... they're too good for me and i can't take it, so i killed them.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    Street Fighter 4 online.
    Definitely!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Wesker fight at the end of RE:5 nearly had me putting a controller through the TV. When I was younger I broke tons of PS1 controllers.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Encountering a rare Pokémon and not having a pokéball.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRO-UVW0uVE

Those videos are so good :lol:

Shamefully there's times where I end up shouting and swearing at the tv like a maniac but I try and save those times for when I'm the only one in the house. I also resist the urge to launch the controller across the room by instead punching the crap out of the bed. When that happens I leave gaming alone for a while as I clearly have issues when it gets me that annoyed :lol:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    when a troll kills me on lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    There was a boss on Skies of Arcadia that killed me 40 times in a row.I threw my SNES at my window, shattered the corner of it and screamed. It was nothing to do the with snes but it was unwired at the time and payed the price.
    Haha I was thinking 'Skies of Arcadia was on Dreamcast...' amazing control not to destroy that console. I used to hate it when I got insta-killed by someone using silver magic on me. Still my favorite game though.

I've only ever thrown my controller once and that was from playing Battlefield: Bad Company, probably just a stupid reason since I never really got too into it.

At the moment Mass Effect 3 is sure pissing me off trying to do gold challenges when the game is pairing me with low-level players and getting overwhelmed when everyone decides to split up.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilyas)
    When I was on my shaman we got Sindragosa down to 8ish% health and we wiped. It was actually because of my awful healing, we spent 4-5 hours on it.

In the end? I was kicked from the guild. Waste of my life...

This is from WoW btw.
    SAD.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 19, 2013
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.