Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    simple thread

i have while being angry

Broken at least 3 nintedo game cube controllers whilst being angry at a game
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

The difficulty system didn't do ****, they were all still hard as ****!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I was on my shaman we got Sindragosa down to 8ish% health and we wiped. It was actually because of my awful healing, we spent 4-5 hours on it.

In the end? I was kicked from the guild. Waste of my life...

This is from WoW btw.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I used to get angry when during a cage match on COD4 the other person takes the first kill then hides.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Getting my arse handed to me by pre pubescent teens on call of duty.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Game I got angriest at was Fable 3, I kept messing up on the goddamn pie making. Eventually I completely lost my temper at the guy who does the ******* voice and threw my controller at my Xbox. I broke the disc drive somehow :l
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Getting stuck in the Water Temple in LoZ: Ocarina of Time. D:<
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    CoD online, kinda goes without saying.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I used to have anger issues so pretty much everything.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    FIFA12 used to get me pretty mad lol

I used to dominate whole matches, have like 20+ shots on target (compared to 3-4 for opposition) and lead 1-0 for most of the match. The opposition gets a lucky goal then BOOM, it all goes downhill from there. I usually lose from then on! The thing is, the other team defends the whole match and scores those very annoying empty net goals which you can't defend against!

But you know what they say, if you can't beat them...join them! So I defend all game long now and still win
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Camper kills you, go to camping spot, same camper kills you in different spot, decide to go @ it tactically, get killed, decide to stay away from camping area and somehow camper stops camping and carries on killing you elsewhere on the map. Develop a grudge for the aforementioned camper and stay in the lobby simply to get your revenge not noticing you have a negative KD ratio of about 0.3 and spend the rest of the day feeling pissed off at yourself. True story.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    trying to kill chill penguin on megaman x for the super nintendo, i actuall screamed a couple of time in rage
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Was playing my friend on FIFA 12. My keeper (Julio Cesar ffs) couldn't make a single facking save, which made me so angry that I slammed my desk and caused the xbox to bounce, lasering my disk.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Persia I)
    Camper kills you, go to camping spot, same camper kills you in different spot, decide to go @ it tactically, get killed, decide to stay away from camping area and somehow camper stops camping and carries on killing you elsewhere on the map. Develop a grudge for the aforementioned camper and stay in the lobby simply to get your revenge not noticing you have a negative KD ratio of about 0.3 and spend the rest of the day feeling pissed off at yourself. True story.
    I love doing that. Teaches people to actually get on with the game rather than trying to charge across the map and get me a dozen times. The amount of times 1 person has single handedly got me up to Harriers/Pave Low/Chopper Gunner and then onto a Nuke (on MW2 obv) or huge killstreak is ridiculous.

All that runs through my mind is:

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    There was a boss on Skies of Arcadia that killed me 40 times in a row.I threw my SNES at my window, shattered the corner of it and screamed. It was nothing to do the with snes but it was unwired at the time and payed the price.
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    When you get a phone call halfway through an online match (GT5 for instance, im winning the blimming race and my mum rings me to ask me what i want from the supermarket whilst she's out)
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    I love doing that. Teaches people to actually get on with the game rather than trying to charge across the map and get me a dozen times. The amount of times 1 person has single handedly got me up to Harriers/Pave Low/Chopper Gunner and then onto a Nuke (on MW2 obv) or huge killstreak is ridiculous.
    I seriously don't know what to say to this but somehow, without noticing whenever I see someone killing me over and over I subconsciously get obsessed with hunting them down even if they're not camping or whatever and I always end up failing miserably.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    FIFA 12 - when people quit the game as soon as they go 1-0 down
    Pokemon - when you come across an extremely rare one you've been looking for forever, and it wipes you out completely
    MarioKart - Blue shells at the most inconvenient of times
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Clover)
    Getting stuck in the Water Temple in LoZ: Ocarina of Time. D:<
    Oh you know I totally agree with you. I was reading these posts while trying to think when I've been most angry/frustrated with a game...then I read your reply and realised that's exactly it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    put a controller through the tv screen whilst playing black once, it was a bad time for me :rolleyes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 19, 2013
New on TSR

Ways to improve university

Should university be free and harder to get in to?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.