The Student Room Group

Terrorist Attack by religious extremist in Wisconsin

"A homemade bombed exploded at a Planned Parenthood clinic in eastern Wisconsin Sunday night, causing a fire. Grand Chute, Wisc. fire officials quickly put out the blaze and contacted police when the incendiary device was discovered.The bomb was placed on an outside windowsill and caused damage to an examination room. The Appleton Post-Crescent reports the police say they had no reports of threats prior to the incident."

http://chicagoist.com/2012/04/02/post_40.php
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I bet it was the Muslims.
Original post by Brutal Honesty

It's usually fundamentalist Christians who attack abortion clinics in America.
Original post by SleepySheep
It's usually fundamentalist Christians who attack abortion clinics in America.

It's usually the Muslims who do the terrorist attacks.
Reply 4

In mainland America?

I'm pretty sure this is an attack from Evangelical Christian fruitcakes.
Reply 5
It's usually the Muslims who do the terrorist attacks.

Actually, majority of terrorist attacks in America are done by Christian extremists
Reply 6

What an unnecessary, offensive thing to say.
god bless america, land of the free...
I understand their motives. These people genuinely believe that these doctors are killing people (they consider unborn children as equal to the born). They become so frustrated with the lack of action against it that they lash out with desperate attempts to hurt people. I condemn these actions but I also understand them.
Reply 9
Christian fanatics trying to kill people, for killing foetuses. Makes complete sense to me....
Reply 10
Original post by internetguru
I understand their motives. These people genuinely believe that these doctors are killing people

Then why aren't they lashing out at capital punishment then?
Original post by Pitt1988
Christian fanatics trying to kill people, for killing foetuses. Makes complete sense to me....

Don't think they were trying to kill people, just cause a stir. They tend to bomb abortion clinics when they're empty (although not always, obviously).
Original post by heyhey922
Then why aren't they lashing out at capital punishment then?

Capital punishment is in the bible 'an eye for an eye'.
Original post by SleepySheep
Don't think they were trying to kill people, just cause a stir. They tend to bomb abortion clinics when they're empty (although not always, obviously).

I dunno, some doctors and other members of staff working in abortion clinics can be targeted by these people.

Unborn babies are the same thing as foetuses. There's a difference between embryos and foetuses but there's no difference between an unborn child and a foetus.

to be fair I doubt these people can comprehend something as relatively complex to them as basic logic...
Reply 16
I sincerely hope they don't give in to these terrorists.
Reply 17
Muslims are much more dangerous
Original post by Sharri5
Muslims are much more dangerous

can they eat ur children or wat?
When I was a kid, we had the IRA and ETA, and we had to make do with that... kids these days don't know they're born...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending