Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Starting at Queen's Campus this October. Lets connect.

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahcraughan)
    I have not recieved confirmation either, however when i applied it clicked straight off saying i could no longer access the page and had applied so i emailed them to ask what i had a pplied for and they said because i had already stated John Snow in my original application and have no requirments they have just assumed i was a mixed flat in john snow accom and i replied saying that was fine so i wouldn't worry about it. Just email them and double check
    Will do, thank you! I just had a horrible feeling I had not actually applied! I sent my application off 20th of march, do you know when it actually opened? I emailed an admissions person on february 21st and she said it would open about 4 weeks after that. However, exactly 4 weeks after that email I applied and the application was already online. Im just wandering whether I've applied late?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GEE93)
    Will do, thank you! I just had a horrible feeling I had not actually applied! I sent my application off 20th of march, do you know when it actually opened? I emailed an admissions person on february 21st and she said it would open about 4 weeks after that. However, exactly 4 weeks after that email I applied and the application was already online. Im just wandering whether I've applied late?
    Nooo i think thats around when i applied too because id had my letter from John snow with a link to apply for accommosation which didn't work at teh time so i emailed them and they said they hadn't launched it yet and it would be going up in about a months time. Just email and say your not sure what you've applied for would it be possible to check But like i said with me as soon as i clicked on the process because ive already applied for John snow it was already down as mixed flat john snow so probably the same for you what you studying?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heyya Have just firmed Durham for Medicine at John Snow College
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've firmed Durham. I'm gonna be doing Applied Psychology at John Snow college.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've firmed Applied Psychology at Stepehson college so excited!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    any one else doing primary ed?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nash24)
    Hey guys, I just firmed my place at Durham for medicine. I requested Stephenson, but haven't heard back yet
    Hey, I firmed my place at Durham for medicine too and I'll be living in Stephenson College next year also
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing Business or Marketing?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahcraughan)
    any one else doing primary ed?
    me me!!! xx
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belitsu)
    Hey, I firmed my place at Durham for medicine too and I'll be living in Stephenson College next year also
    Hey! Yay another 'stevo' Have you sorted out your accommodation? I'm not quite sure whether I should opt for College or Mezzino accommodation..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going for college accomodation, I went up to see the College at the post-application day and the accomodation was lovely so excited for October! Anyone else doing Applied Psychology?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nash24)
    Hey! Yay another 'stevo' Have you sorted out your accommodation? I'm not quite sure whether I should opt for College or Mezzino accommodation..
    Well, I'll choose College for sure. I believe sharing a hall with 6-7 people yet having your own room (which is en-suite!) is the best option. Aren't Mezzino's a bit away from the college?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Doing accounting and finance
    and have been allocated to John Snow!

Can't waittttt
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello Firmed for Direct progression to medicine at Durham, and at Stephenson College... How old are the other med applicants?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattPatt)
    Hello Firmed for Direct progression to medicine at Durham, and at Stephenson College... How old are the other med applicants?
    I'm 19, I will be graduating from high school this may.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Graduating high school at 19? A UK school or elsewhere?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Turkey Our high school lasts for 5 years (one prep year and 4 academic years)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for accounting and finance at John snow, I'll be gutted if i fail my exams
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've got an offer for medicine and chosen John Snow but was wondering if most people are going to live in college accomodation or Mezzino's?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgieft)
    Hello, I've got an offer for medicine and chosen John Snow but was wondering if most people are going to live in college accomodation or Mezzino's?

FYI There is a facebook page for medicine freshers...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/261770790578199/

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 19, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.