The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm just praying for good results this time so that the pressures off in summer ever so slightly!!! What day is results day- none of my teachers seem to have a clue :p:
Reply 2
I'm hoping to have done better in my resits, and that I've given myself some marks to play with in the summer! Our results day has been moved from the 16th to the 9th so that if we need to do resits we don't miss the deadline, don't know if that will be the same for everyone but it will probably be somwtime in the next 2 weeks! hope that helps!
Reply 3
Im hoping after resits that the pressure will be off a bit but im still planning to work harder than i ever have before for June lol i really hope i dont fall at the last hurdle, resit results are on the 9th March for us, 1 week today!
August results are 17th:eek:
Yes, results day is the 9th! :hmmm:
hmmm... i got all A's last year - but i did some chem resits cuz i was just on the borderline mark - 240! im really hoping that these last set of exams went well.... but ive got a feeling that they didnt - i recon its gonna take a hell of a lot of revision for the summer if i want to get the grades... but fingers crossed eh?

good luck everyone!!
Reply 6
Same i was 240 in physics so retook both papers id ideally like to go upto 260ish but i really doubt that!
Chemistry i got 255 which i was pleased with but my teacher said she thinks i need 260 to be safe so i retook in that as well:rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 7
Good luck with your results,
Last year the January modules really took the pressure of me for June, I hope it works the same way for all of you future Vet Students.
Reply 8
Good luck everyone who is waiting for their results, like Hawk mine really took some of the pressure off for summer so hope you all do well.
Reply 9
Good luck everyone!!! Not long now :eek: hope everyone gets what they need, and if not then theres still another chance in summer!!!
Reply 10
nina_100
I'm just praying for good results this time so that the pressures off in summer ever so slightly!!! What day is results day- none of my teachers seem to have a clue :p:

yeah me too....! Fingers crossed! :smile:
Reply 11
So how did everyone do?? Has anyone got their results yet?

Mine are due today, but i'm not holding my breath, my teacher said we can always re-do them in June, and as its been so long since we did exams to think of it as a practice!!
Reply 12
Ive got mine, im quite pleased.:smile:
Ive gone up from 240 to 254 in physics, id have really liked to go upto 260 ideally, but i guess i only need a b so....
Chemistry ive gone uo from 255 to 264:smile:
Then general studies AS politics ( first time ive taken it) i got 100!! wish it had been in chemistry though rather than the one nobody cares about lol :biggrin: never mind:rolleyes:
Reply 13
Awwww how mean!! Our teachers have all our results but they're keeping them secret until tommorow for no clear reason so I have to get to college for half 8 (doesn't even start till 9) just to get them and then I have no lessons because I have frees all day, so really I have to get up at 8 just to get my results and then have nothing to do... except cry :bawling: or celebrate :cheers: hopefully the last one!! I've probably moaned about this before but i'm very mad :motz:!!

Well done Lucy!!! You've got some marks spare for summer now!!! :biggrin:
Reply 14
And, just a thought... if too many people accept there places at Liverpool (because they give out more offers than places.. don't they :confused: ?) can they change there mind and retract some offers?? :eek: that would be hell!
I hope not :eek: :eek: , incidently on that note has anyone had written confirmation from liverpool?

Anyway results tomorrow! My fingers are crosssed for everyone here! I didn't do any retakes so i'm just waiting on 2 A2 modules - bio central concepts and maths C3.

Hoping i do well well in maths so i can do less well in my mechanics module in june, because i know that is going to be my worst exam :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone!
Reply 16
I got a letter confirming my offer if thats what you mean???

I'm waiting on Chem Bio and Maths no resits thank god!! Good luck!!!
yep I got a letter from Liverpool just today, and a leaflet called "liverpool first" to try and persuade me to go there :smile:

On the Jan Module notes - did ok, borderline As for all - better than being a few marks below I guess. Good luck everyone else for tomorro!
:smile: mine went ok too :smile: my resit chem only moved me up 7 points - im on 247.. but ahh well least thats something!
did well in my A2 chem - got 85/90

got 100 on my general studies! lmao! I dont even do the lessons - i must just be full general usless information!
Reply 19
lessthanthree
Results day was the worst day of my life!

I did bad, but i was expecting to, i am re-doing the exam in June so i will be working my a*s off to get the grade! I only did the 1 exam so you'd think it would of gone ok, but i think i went into it with the attitude it's only a practice, like my teach said, and didn't prepare half as much as i should of.

I'm gutted i hate doing bad in things! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending