Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

private English lessons

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! My name is Kerrie and I'm really new to TSR so hi! Just making this thread because I am an English graduate who has recently obtained a CELTA qualification, which means I am now fully trained to offer one to one English language lessons to international students. I'm willing to focus on anything the students' need or are struggling with: practise fluency with conversational based sessions, proof reading essays, help with basic reading and spelling etc etc. I'm based in the Bristol area and am quite happy to meet in a neutral location, i.e a cafe, for a small hourly rate of £11 or £20 for two hours (which is pretty reasonable as most personal tutors charge anywhere between £15-£30 an hour!). If anyone on here is looking for extra help with their English, or knows anyone else who will benefit for informal, relaxed private language lessons please pass this message along or let me know on here! Thankyou

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 3, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.