The Student Room Group

Video's of your school on Youtube?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
on a video , one of my old english teachers is doing the Ricky Geravis dance of the Office.
I've just discovered we have a dedicated YouTube channel for our English and Media department. :lolwut:

But we do have this from the Teachers Got Talent thing we had a couple of years ago:

And this, which some guys in my year made when we went into S5 and had enterprise week:

I get the feeling though that these are funnier if you know the people in them... :rolleyes:
Original post by neeloo
weve got a rap video thing we did at our school, man the acting is so..so bad.

I really hope that this wasn't it :tongue:
Random leavers' videos.
Some clips of various school proms.
Loads of people's media studies coursework.
Nothing from sixth form entertainment, because when I was in year 8 a girl filmed the deputy head dancing, put it on YouTube and got suspended for three days, so apparently we're not allowed to film it.
Reply 44
Original post by confused dot com
I really hope that this wasn't it :tongue:

Haha Noo it wasnt! Ours was about gang culture or something...
Reply 45
not a great deal.
Reply 46
there no fights i can find.
My school did a video that was featured on the One Show, so that comes up first, then just year videos mostly (every year the upper sixths make a DVD of skits/dances/memories/silly tasks)
A video of a young child rolling about in a puddle and this incredibly cheesy promotional video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlIrfwPuNRQ&list=PL48678CEEDF29EC2F&index=2&feature=plpp_video

(which I'm totally in at 1.49- silver dress stood in the centre of the stage. Oh, and at 2.13 I was to the left of the guy, so I just got cut out :'()
Reply 50
i appeared on the school website once.
Type in george gets hit in the face by a baguette on youtube.

My school
my friends
my baguette

[video="youtube;ua0KzTi1vTo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua0KzTi1vTo[/video]
Our entire school on fire - which was disastrous at the time since it had been around for nearly 150 years and was a Category A building in Scotland. i was in primary school when it happened so it was rebuilt/furnished by the time I got there.

The queen visiting :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending