The Student Room Group

how many hours a day over easter do you guys revise?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Kravez

My point is that nobody cares about your input on how many hours one should be doing per day.

Again:

"I care because....?"
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 121
Original post by harmony_01
You are all going to fail!

You We are all going to fail!

I am currently doing 0 hours a day
Reply 122
Original post by louci
u can do itttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can do it seat belt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know u can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man do it do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[
lool, this made me laugh so hard! now thts even motivated me!!!
Only on TSR do people live to study. Can't take your books to your grave. All I can say is #yolo!
Reply 124
Original post by Tsunami2011
Only on TSR do people live to study. Can't take your books to your grave. All I can say is #yolo!

Haha.

YOLO
Reply 125
Original post by Kravez

First two half terms - one in October, and another in February.

Ahh, well I include Xmas vac. as I said all vacations except the 1/2 terms - did study then (Jan. modules).
Reply 126
[QUOTE="neeloo;37049942"]
Original post by louci
u can do itttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can do it seat belt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know u can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man do it do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[
lool, this made me laugh so hard! now thts even motivated me!!!

ahah thanks mate !!!
Reply 127
Original post by Besakt
I'm either, on the toilet, eating, at the gym, sleeping or revising. That's pretty much what I've been doing and will be doing over the holidays.

That was my plan, except my gym has been closed, revision hasn't started, I've blocked all my distraction websites (except for now that is lol) and managed to do nothing all week. It's shocking how much of my life I've wasted all week LOL.
Reply 128
what is the point in doing 6 hours revision a day if you're going to forget it in 3 weeks? :frown:
once again, very unproductive day of doing absolutely nothing but buy more clothes. I WILL start tomorrow, now time to sleep and wake up early...i will do this...so i say
Reply 130
Original post by sharmine
once again, very unproductive day of doing absolutely nothing but buy more clothes. I WILL start tomorrow, now time to sleep and wake up early...i will do this...so i say

Same, I was being so lazy today.
I managed to do some revision though but I could've done a tonne more.
Reply 131
I'm sort of glancing over a lecture each day and concluding that's plenty of revision. No doubt I'll have my last minute panic before the exam and cram revise everything. It's just how I roll :wink:
Reply 132
I've done none so far. I'm off to crack on now..

Too much procrastinating.
Reply 133
I've done **** all so far :biggrin:.
3-4 hours a day, with a couple of days a week where I do none. I have 6 exams this summer, 5 in May, one at the end of June. Over this break I'm just revising (and teaching myself the content) for the first five. The only modules my teachers have finished the syllabi for are D1 and my EdEx Geog unit 4 (ironically the last exam).

Although I got good results in the Jan exams, I want to get higher UMS in the summer ones. I'm doing more revision now than I was during the Christmas hols.
about 3 hours, but I'm doing two Scottish Highers and one Advanced Higher, so it's different to A levels, and already have an unconditional, so I'd probably be doing more if I was doing A levels. My first exam is on May 25...? So I have a while... Plus one of my subjects is really really really boring, so revision isn't compulsory.
Original post by exam2k10
Currently managing about 3-4.

Gonna have to push it to 8-9.

Look, people on this thread may think that is 'ridiculous', but that is the harsh reality.

If you want AAA or a decent set of grades you want to at least finish the subject content and be thorough with it.

By investing a lot of time now, it will reduce a lot of stress come one week before the exam.

Trust me. I know.

Been there. Done that.

Did bad in my AS because of that, and now I am taking a different approach at A2

8-9 hours day? Don't listen to this guy... I would say 6 hours at a push, 5 if you want A's. 8-9 hours if you're overly stupid and have to make an effort to remember your own name.
Around 2-3 hours per day. I'm just reorganising my notes and creating revision packs.

I've had a mock week, so I basically know the content and my first A2 exam is 11 June. Plus, I need to get exam papers after the Easter holidays.

I wish I had the same amount of motivation for revision for my AS exams.
Well I'm doing around 23 hours a day but pushing for 25/26 hours, any tips? I'm beginning to feel thirsty...
At the beginning of the holidays i was saying 'my subjects turned out a lot harder than i expected, i seriously am going to revise every day, and go to all workshops available after'.
Now... I'VE DONE NOTHING AT ALL!
I'm going to fail, and i know i am at this rate, but i can't bring myself to change. :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest