Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MHoC Newspaper

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    How is the newspaper coming along then?
    As far as I know, it should be being published tomorrow evening. I've not heard anything from the Editor on the matter recently but this was the impression I got at the beginning of the week.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    As far as I know, it should be being published tomorrow evening. I've not heard anything from the Editor on the matter recently but this was the impression I got at the beginning of the week.
    I look forward to reading the paper tomorrow.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am in the process of typing a PM that will give my answers, some of the questions are easy.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    I am in the process of typing a PM that will give my answers, some of the questions are easy.
    What's that for then?
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    What's that for then?
    An Interview for this Paper
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    An Interview for this Paper
    Interesting.

(Original post by RoryS)
    QFA
    Out of interest, who has been interviewed for this edition of the paper?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, who has been interviewed for this edition of the paper?
    I'm trying not to give too much away but it's the Main Party Leaders and Member of the Term from the 14th Parliament.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    I'm trying not to give too much away but it's the Main Party Leaders and Member of the Term from the 14th Parliament.
    There have been comments made previously which you could have asked someone, stuff about his life.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    No I simply mean whom did you interview for this issue? Which leaders?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    No I simply mean whom did you interview for this issue? Which leaders?
    Rakas21, davidmarsh01 & Morgsie.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    A leadership election is going on in the Liber's, be sure to contact the leader (Which will be jesus&tequila most likely)
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    What questions have you been asking them?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPKC)
    What questions have you been asking them?
    Just wait & see! Patience is a virtue
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    I'm not sure why you've asked those parties. Wouldn't you have been better to ask the Libertarian leader who leads a larger party than the Lib Dems? I see your reasoning, but the Lib Dems aren't the 'third party' in this House.

(Original post by MacCuishy)
    A leadership election is going on in the Liber's, be sure to contact the leader (Which will be jesus&tequila most likely)
    I will not comment as to support any candidate, but I wish all the best of luck. Quick question, your party seems to have a new leader each year, is there a Constitutional limit to the amount of terms one may serve if I may ask?
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why you've asked those parties. Wouldn't you have been better to ask the Libertarian leader who leads a larger party than the Lib Dems? I see your reasoning, but the Lib Dems aren't the 'third party' in this House.

I will not comment as to support any candidate, but I wish all the best of luck. Quick question, your party seems to have a new leader each year, is there a Constitutional limit to the amount of terms one may serve if I may ask?
    I got the Member of the Term Award and I suspect that RoryS was asking me both that and being Lib Dem Leader
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:

Ermm.... no... People tend to move on...
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got the Member of the Term Award and I suspect that RoryS was asking me both that and being Lib Dem Leader
    Ah ok, forgot that sorry.

Ah ok it's just that you seem to have a very uniform length of time for each leader.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is J&T stepping down or is he a contender?
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm pleased to announce that the first edition of Ad HOC will be published at 10am tomorrow morning. Many thanks to RoryS, whose help has been invaluable. Thanks also to everyone who has contributed and got involved.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is going to be ****ing hilarious.

Also, the Liber leaders also have a habit of changing their name. I was leader for 2 years but with two different accounts.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 26, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.