Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I have the hollister 'look' for sales assisant (model)?

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I imagine you would fit in. Quite why anyone would want a job based purely on how they look rather than their skills is totally beyond me, but each to their own.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clojade)
    I'm lost? :') sorry! hahaha
    Type into google her name, you'll see an article she wrote about herself being pretty and how annoying it is. Lol.

Thank you very much! I will! That's very nice of you!
    You are welcome
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Random!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101)
    Type into google her name, you'll see an article she wrote about herself being pretty and how annoying it is. Lol.

You are welcome
    Oh yeah I just read! What an idiot! :') I dont think that about myself at all though, i'm a HUGE nerd! hahaha :')
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 139629 It's really random... Sorry not my best aha
    You're hot.

That is all.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind007)
    Haha those pics are very cute! Not going to lie, I've never even been inside a Hollisters, but best of luck to you!
    Thank you! Hahaha well it's definitely not for everyone! Thanks for the luck though
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I just read! What an idiot! :') I dont think that about myself at all though, i'm a HUGE nerd! hahaha :')
    Lol. I do feel bad for her though, the amount of hate she's getting. The apparent death threats are ridiculous. But, that said what kind of person writes that, or feels the need to publish it, when an article on the same day is released about an face acid attack victim. Tbh, its Narcissism at it's best.
    Sorry for the rant :P, she frustrates me, I don't like people being hated on, but she caused it herself.
    And theres nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself! There are some limits though
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    You're hot.

That is all.
    Thank you very much cutie
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101)
    Lol. I do feel bad for her though, the amount of hate she's getting. The apparent death threats are ridiculous. But, that said what kind of person writes that, or feels the need to publish it, when an article on the same day is released about an face acid attack victim. Tbh, its Narcissism at it's best.
    Sorry for the rant :P, she frustrates me, I don't like people being hated on, but she caused it herself.
    And theres nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself! There are some limits though
    Yeah I can imagine she regrets posting that now! She must be going through hell, but it's all what she bought on her self! It would help a little bit more if she published it and she was absolutely stunning! Hahaha don't apologize, I didnt even know about her until you mentioned it :') There definitely is! Can't agree more
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much cutie
    No problem. Although I did wonder why you were wearing 3 pairs of sunglasses. :beard:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    No problem. Although I did wonder why you were wearing 3 pairs of sunglasses. :beard:
    ... Who the hell wants to be normal!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    ... Who the hell wants to be normal!
    That's the spirit. :awesome:

Is your hair naturally that colour? It's a beautiful colour. :daydreaming:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    That's the spirit. :awesome:

Is your hair naturally that colour? It's a beautiful colour. :daydreaming:
    It is indeeed! Allll natural I have never dyed it and I dont plan too, although it does get boring sometimes! :') thank you though! :angelblush:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go in and talk to a manager, they'll tell you then if they'd want you in for an interview or not - people get offered them whilst in the shop, my mate got offered one whilst in sainsburys...

But anyway, think twice about working there. Other than having the bragging rights of being a floor model at Hollister, its an awful job to have. Pay is average and comparable to any other job similar to what a young person might pick up. The managers are always total dicks apparently - they fired my friend for completely obscene reasons and I know quite a few people who work there and they all say the same thing. Unless you look like a proper model, you'll get very limited amounts of shifts or they'll shove you in the back room. Most stores have hundreds of staff members meaning a serious lack of shifts for most workers. Also, its horrendously boring, one of the jobs is to stand at the front of the store and say hi in a cheesy accent...

I got offered an interview, but after looking into it and talking to friends that work there I turned it down as my current job gets me far more hours and can go full time in the summer, even though it may be completely unglamorous in comparison. Not to mention most of the staff that work there are pretentious pricks.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. You look really young!
    2. Yes you do have the look.
    3. I know a rather succesful model who has braces.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcaneAnna)
    1. You look really young!
    2. Yes you do have the look.
    3. I know a rather succesful model who has braces.
    Hahaha I know! I am almost 17 though Thanks very much! Made me feel a lot better about the braces thing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    All day, all night. Then I'd call my friend Johnny, and I'd say to him, "Johnny, la genta esta muy loca."
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    It is indeeed! Allll natural I have never dyed it and I dont plan too, although it does get boring sometimes! :') thank you though! :angelblush:
    Don't dye it, that would be wrong. :zomg:

Natural blonde hair is exactly my type. I don't know if it's because I have dark blonde hair as well or not though, maybe it's just one of those things. :dontknow:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    CB91 is really putting the work in here
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha CB91, this is weak man.

I echo his sentiments though, you're hot and look like the kind of person I'd expect to find working in a clothes shop.

Good luck.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 27, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.