Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Islamization of Europe is painful reality unfortunately and only the blind or mentall

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    evidently higher than yours as he is able to make points. Yours being?
    The point I was subtly trying to make was that his entire argument is based on the paranoid ramblings of the uneducated who know very little about what's going on in the world. As mentioned earlier in this thread, the 'Islamification' (or whatever word people choose to use) of Europe will never happen. Only a tiny number of people want it to happen and even they don't seem to quite grasp the notion of Islam, a religion which asks believers to 'Respect the host' (Meaning, respect the people in charge of where you live).
    I don't condone what the OP claims to have seen, but he cannot just make a generalisation about 2billion people in the world based on a few uneducated misfits wanting to justify their wrong actions by claiming it's 'Jihad'.

Long story short, enough with the generalisation and call the sodding police next time you get assaulted by anyone, be they muslim or not.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brutal Honesty)
    Hearsay and slagging off liberals is very EDL of you but is a very weak argument. Muslims are more likely to be victims of crime than other people - this is because they're poor. It's the same with black people actually. Bradford had several other Muslim candidates including the Labour one but because Labour have done such an atrocious job in the area they rightly got kicked out. Galloway got a huge chunk of the 'white vote' as well because of this exact issue (also he has a popular radio show that a lot of white, working class people listen to). Who else were the people of Bradford West going to vote for, Lib Dems, Tories, Greens? If they voted for BNP you'd have used that to support your argument and apologise for racists by saying 'it's a protest against mass immigration that the liberal elites have failed to deal with and the white working class had no nother choice' etc etc. I actually hate Galloway and his support for brutal dictators but he's not going to be Foreign Secretary is he?
    Most racist attacks in these towns are committed by muslims against British people. We already know about grooming.

How many of the other candidates made palestine a main topic in their election campaign?

Islamisation is clearly happenning in these towns, everything else aside, simply because the muslim population is massively increasing due to phenomenal birth rates and immigration, whilst the native population is decreasing rapidly due to displacement and low birth rates.

Just throwing in the EDL or BNP doesn't make your argument stronger at all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sly Blade)
    Yes militant Muslims are a minority, but they exist and they do everything in their power to impose their religion on countries they infest. I apologise for my word choice, I refer to the militant groups not Islam as a whole. However Muslims as a whole want Shariah law to be implemented in the countries they come to live. To my understanding less than 10% of Muslims in the south England are militant. Yet at least 80% of Muslims living in south England want Shariah law imposed. These figures where gather at anti-Britain Rallies carried out by militant factions, which gives a reasonable representation of how many are actively taking part in 'militant' action. Where else the second figure is a mixture of Muslims who said if they where even taken to court they would rather be sentenced under Shariah law than British AND people who said Shariah law should replace British law, therefore the second value isn't as accurate but just as Valid. In summary Militant Muslims do exist and although most Muslims disagree with their means they agree with the goal.

This is my view and opinion and i apologise for any misspellings and poor grammar.

I should also add the actual 'Islamization of Europe' is highly unlikely.
    80%of Muslims in the south want sharia imposed!?

And then on top of that, these people all go to anti Britain rallies!?

I'm sorry but I don't think I know anyone that wants sharia imposed here. Do you have a source for that?

I've seen how many people turn up to this rallies an there isn't alot lol
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harmony_01)
    Uh-oh. Naughty naughty.

What to do...? Drop bombs on their heads to export democracy aka Iraq and make them behave like a true Christians. Jesus would have wanted that.

Jihad-warring extremists who seek to overthrow the government and install Shar'iah and start beheading ''kaffir'', stealing white wimenz etc. amirite?
    ...well i didn't say that but it has been documented. White children, not women.

Why do you keep banging on about Jesus. Aren't you supposed to respect him as a prophet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fact. If you are a muslim you want to see islam spread across the earth, completely. It's simply a part of the religion.
    That is true, I cannot argue with it, I should have bee slightly clearer. It was in reference to Muslims who have come to Britain and are demanding that Shariah law be put into place as opposed to merely spreading their faith, It is also the basis as to why i said the second figure is not entirely accurate as it includes both groups, those who wish to impassively impose Shariah law on Britain and those who would merely prefer it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehmoodd)
    80%of Muslims in the south want sharia imposed!?

And then on top of that, these people all go to anti Britain rallies!?

I'm sorry but I don't think I know anyone that wants sharia imposed here. Do you have a source for that?

I've seen how many people turn up to this rallies an there isn't alot lol
    Sorry but you have misinterpreted what I said, or I have made a mistake in my grammar, less than 10% go to The anti-british rallies, The 80% was taken from surveys, but as I said is not entirely accurate as it includes two groups of people, those who want to impose it and those who merely prefer it.

Also the surveys where taken in south England which seems to have the largest population of militant and pro-Shariah Muslims. Though correct me if i am wrong.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrismaticCore)
    The point I was subtly trying to make was that his entire argument is based on the paranoid ramblings of the uneducated who know very little about what's going on in the world. As mentioned earlier in this thread, the 'Islamification' (or whatever word people choose to use) of Europe will never happen. Only a tiny number of people want it to happen and even they don't seem to quite grasp the notion of Islam, a religion which asks believers to 'Respect the host' (Meaning, respect the people in charge of where you live).
    I don't condone what the OP claims to have seen, but he cannot just make a generalisation about 2billion people in the world based on a few uneducated misfits wanting to justify their wrong actions by claiming it's 'Jihad'.

Long story short, enough with the generalisation and call the sodding police next time you get assaulted by anyone, be they muslim or not.
    Maybe people don't like the term Islamification, maybe we should just say massively increasing muslim population compared to rapidly decreasing native population. Obviously this is going to change the political character of our countries. We can already see the effects in Bradford and all the other ghastly towns I mentioned.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you aware of the atmosphere of any of those towns? Who commits the crimes and against who? I know liberals don't like to talk about it but these are the main grooming towns and the main race attack towns. The victims are nearly always non muslim british people.

Look at Bradford recently electing Galloway simply because he talks about palestine. These towns already have a semi-islamic political character.
    No different to the ''friends of Israel'', you wouldn't jump at how semi-Jewish Britain has become. There may be an Islamic character towards some feelings in Palestine (after all the religion is against oppression) and he wants to represent the human rights aspect of it, a quality that can be shared universally, no? Being a representative democracy an' all, surely that is his right to help voice that?

One man's story of Islamisation in dewsbury : http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Islamic-.../dp/B006NKI1L6
    One man's story about how reptilians are in the government:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/David-Icke-G.../dp/0953881083
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbit)
    I'm really scary
    Are you now? What's a keyboard warrior going to do to us then?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harmony_01)
    No different to the ''friends of Israel'', you wouldn't jump at how semi-Jewish Britain has become. There may be an Islamic character towards some feelings in Palestine (after all the religion is against oppression) and he wants to represent the human rights aspect of it, a quality that can be shared universally, no? Being a representative democracy an' all, surely that is his right to help voice that?

One man's story about how reptilians are in the government:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/David-Icke-G.../dp/0953881083
    Why is it always about the jews? There's not that many Jews in britain and alot of them are leaving, guess why?

Where the HELL did you get that idea??!?!

Lol, yeah sure but he's just playing identity politics with those fools.

You compare a book talking about the increasing proportion of the muslim population in dewsbury with a book about, what? alien crocodiles? get a grip, jesus.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most racist attacks in these towns are committed by muslims against British people. We already know about grooming.

How many of the other candidates made palestine a main topic in their election campaign?

Islamisation is clearly happenning in these towns, everything else aside, simply because the muslim population is massively increasing due to phenomenal birth rates and immigration, whilst the native population is decreasing rapidly due to displacement and low birth rates.

Just throwing in the EDL or BNP doesn't make your argument stronger at all.
    I'm throwing in EDL because you're constantly banging on about 'liberals' (codeword for educated people) as if it makes any sense - it's classic EDL talk. The stats on racist attacks don't back you up, you might be able to highlight anecdotal instances of whites being attacked by Muslims but as you should know by now, that's not statistical evidence. We know about sex gangs but that they make up only a tiny % of rapes/sexual assaults against underage girls. Most are carried out by family members, boyfriends or those in a position of trust, i.e. PE teacher, priest, music tutor. We know about Catholic priests but they make up a tiny % of rapes against young boys also. Galloway always refers to nonsense like Palestine but he did a very good job of highlighting how atrocious Labour have been which is a fact. There's a gaping big hole where the shopping centre should have been and of course the Odeon cinema disaster.

Muslims aren't having more kids than others, last time I checked Polish women were leading the charts - a hell of a lot of them are coming here every year as well and there's nothing you can do to stop them. Of course, they're not Muslim so you probably don't care. I've never heard this nonsense about natives in rapid decline? If we want white Christians there's a million of them coming over from eastern Europe and they're not slowing down.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maybe people don't like the term Islamification, maybe we should just say massively increasing muslim population compared to rapidly decreasing native population. Obviously this is going to change the political character of our countries. We can already see the effects in Bradford and all the other ghastly towns I mentioned.
    Yes but I guess that's just migration for you. In muslim countries there's a rising number of non-muslims. And to be fair, the reason why the native population is decreasing is to do with many factors which has nothing to do with the number of muslims in the country.
    The thing with places like Bradford is not really Islam but a lack of multiculturalism. I think what you mean here is that cultures, predominantly southern asian ones, that come to this country do not try to integrate their culture with that of the British.
    And to be fair, with regards to political character, I think the British (be they muslims or non-muslims) have far too much common sense to just simply accept a change as radical as the implementation of laws from corrupt muslim countries (notice how I didn't call it Sharia because what a lot of countries practice is really really not Sharia).
    If you want to know my opinion, I think that in a few decades all of this will blow over. I think that this clash between two cultures/religions is a result of a combination of two completely different ideologies and that, after a while, it will simmer down and people will remember that we only live for an average of 80 years therefore they may as well just get on with their lives and do what they want as long as they don't bother others.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brutal Honesty)
    I'm throwing in EDL because you're constantly banging on about 'liberals' (codeword for educated people) as if it makes any sense - it's classic EDL talk. The stats on racist attacks don't back you up, you might be able to highlight anecdotal instances of whites being attacked by Muslims but as you should know by now, that's not statistical evidence. We know about sex gangs but that they make up only a tiny % of rapes/sexual assaults against underage girls. Most are carried out by family members, boyfriends or those in a position of trust, i.e. PE teacher, priest, music tutor. We know about Catholic priests but they make up a tiny % of rapes against young boys also. Galloway always refers to nonsense like Palestine but he did a very good job of highlighting how atrocious Labour have been which is a fact. There's a gaping big hole where the shopping centre should have been and of course the Odeon cinema disaster.

Muslims aren't having more kids than others, last time I checked Polish women were leading the charts - a hell of a lot of them are coming here every year as well and there's nothing you can do to stop them. Of course, they're not Muslim so you probably don't care. I've never heard this nonsense about natives in rapid decline? If we want white Christians there's a million of them coming over from eastern Europe and they're not slowing down.
    Lol. There's plenty of educated people that don't subscribe to neoliberalism.

Yes they do. Which town would you like to see stats for, or would you rather see nationwide?

Why do the gangs specifically target english girls?

Yes they are, would you like to see the stats?

Check the demographics of Bradford.

It helps if you have some knowledge of what you're talking about.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    If such a 'small percentage' of what is already a small percentage of people can cause so much trouble, why wouldn't people be worried that the small percentage of Muslims in this country grows larger every day? I have yet to hear a reason why, when they out number other groups of people, they won't behave like all other majority Muslim countries - persecution, bombing, sharia etc.
    Because in Muslim majority areas bombs are going off in the uk..
    And those areas want sharia law...
    And they want to persecute the non Muslims...

Right :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ...well i didn't say that but it has been documented. White children, not women.
    And you know Muslims support/want this how...?
    Seriously, it's
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bull****-meter-2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	139683
    Why do you keep banging on about Jesus. Aren't you supposed to respect him as a prophet?
    I do, I just don't like how his name is being abused.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why is it always about the jews? There's not that many Jews in britain and alot of them are leaving, guess why?

You compare a book talking about the increasing proportion of the muslim population in dewsbury with a book about, what? alien crocodiles? get a grip, jesus.
    She was saying that it wasn't necessarily anti Semitic.
    The Muslims just want to stop innocent Palestinians being killed and kicked out of their homes.
    George Galloway supports those rights an that's what they want.

You do know Jews oppose the Israeli armies/governments movement right?

You can't be anti Semitic if Jews disagree with it themselves.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AkaJetson)
    It's funny because I read this year was the first year the number of Jews in the UK increased in the last 50 years
    Here we go (not exactly this year) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7411877.stm
    Are you equally concerned about the rise of ultra orthodox Judaism in the UK?
    Don't be disingenuous. Most jews are secular. Maybe if jews starting going around beating people to death and developed a culture of grooming and raping children I would be. Till then, eh?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :confused: How does that make any difference whatsoever? All this tells me Jews are decreasing not negating the fact that support for Israel still exists. Jews aren't big in India, but it's considered one of the most pro-Israel countries there are. We don't question if India has a semi-Jewish character.

Increasing Muslim population means increasing Muslim population. Yeah they go to mosques, develop their own customs but as for screaming Allah-o-akbar, grabbing a sword and chopping some poor chap's hand off for thieving a loaf of bread coming to Britain soon...lol
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    They're two conspiracy theories, and have no real backing. It makes sense to compare the two
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehmoodd)
    She was saying that it wasn't necessarily anti Semitic.
    The Muslims just want to stop innocent Palestinians being killed and kicked out of their homes.
    George Galloway supports those rights an that's what they want.

You do know Jews oppose the Israeli armies/governments movement right?

You can't be anti Semitic if Jews disagree with it themselves.
    I'll say it again, what do jews have to do with any of this?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 28, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.