Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Islamization of Europe is painful reality unfortunately and only the blind or mentall

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbit)
    Islamization of Europe is painful reality unfortunately and only the blind or mentally handicapped are not aware of it! I don't believe any more into those tales about moderate Islam. I saw those guys face to face in Aarhus streets recently. Those were real gangs I had previously seen in some movies only.
    Me and my girl, we were eating out in a corner café that day and I could never expect this to happen just near my house. When we went out we saw those irrelevant dorks who appeared just out of the blue with their crazy eyes, yelling smth. They even didn't bother to sort it who's who. You see I don't belong to so called anti-jihadist groupings. But they attacked even ordinary passers-by, girls including! So they hit me with smth heavy on the crown and my girl has got some bruises on her body. Still we were quite lucky for the cops arrived. Otherwise it could be much worse for us you know...
    Later on my brother, member of an anti-Jihad grouping, cleared up some things for me. In particular he said that according to their "reliable info", some Islamic fighters from Middle East were participating in the rallies, perhaps some Al-Qaida members among them or sort of it.
    So, folks, what I think now is that our officials are too soft on those Muslims here. I suspect they are scary to be accused of xenophobia. But if they stick to the line we are going to be fully dominated soon by militant Muslims in our own country! I'm really scary that one day we may wake up in quite a different Denmark.

why is this place full of muslims only? can 1 explain why Islam is popular here
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    Lol. There's plenty of educated people that don't subscribe to neoliberalism.

Yes they do. Which town would you like to see stats for, or would you rather see nationwide?

Why do the gangs specifically target english girls?

Yes they are, would you like to see the stats?

Check the demographics of Bradford.

It helps if you have some knowledge of what you're talking about.
    I'm not neoliberal either. It's an economic policy.

Nationwide.

You've claimed this before but failed to come up with a reason why a Bangladeshi girl was raped. Pakistani girls don't tend to go out late at night meaning there'd be very few of them available which would explain why white girls made up the majority of victims (also they are the majority ethnic group anyway). It would also explain why they were mainly poor, usually from care homes.

Yes please. Some nice nationwide stats which are reasonably up to date.

Bradford has a high brown-Muslim population yes, and?

I've shown far more intellect than you have. You come out with the same old guff even after it's been debunked. Do you repress these facts in order to allow yourself to be continually deluded?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    They're two conspiracy theories, and have no real backing. It makes sense to compare the two
    :ditto:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    They're two conspiracy theories, and have no real backing. It makes sense to compare the two
    lol. reptilians dont exist, islam does. the stated goal of islam is to spread the faith around the world.

i don't believe there is any organised effort to islamise anything. its just a symptom of mass immigration. when muslims become a powerful/large enough group to demand their "rights" (sharia etc) they do.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sly Blade)
    Sorry but you have misinterpreted what I said, or I have made a mistake in my grammar, less than 10% go to The anti-british rallies, The 80% was taken from surveys, but as I said is not entirely accurate as it includes two groups of people, those who want to impose it and those who merely prefer it.

Also the surveys where taken in south England which seems to have the largest population of militant and pro-Shariah Muslims. Though correct me if i am wrong.
    Ahah. I get you. Do you have the figures of impose v prefer?
    That would be interesting

But yeah less than 10% are actively encouraging it so it's not going to take off any time soon.

Britain hasn't had a black prime minister yet, let alone a Muslim one :lol:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    A little hint on starting a discussion: don't indicate that anyone who disagrees with you is blind or mentally handicapped. It isn't conducive to fruitful debate.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol. reptilians dont exist, islam does. the stated goal of islam is to spread the faith around the world.

i don't believe there is any organised effort to islamise anything. its just a symptom of mass immigration. when muslims become a powerful/large enough group to demand their "rights" (sharia etc) they do.
    Muslims aren't a powerful group albeit its numbers. Fine let's treat them as a monolithic group and take your conspiracy on head and go back to its origin, how can you think the shipwreck that is the Middle East is going to grow in power and take over the West in future?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll say it again, what do jews have to do with any of this?
    You said that the only reason Muslims voted George galloway cus he agrees with our anti semitic views :rolleyes:

Look at Bradford recently electing Galloway simply because he talks about palestine. These towns already have a semi-islamic political character.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehmoodd)
    x
    Sorry for my ignorance, but if Shariah law was imposed in certain areas in the UK, would it only apply to Muslims? And would it replace the state law or work in conjunction with it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Tizzy XII)
    Sorry for my ignorance, but if Shariah law was imposed in certain areas in the UK, would it only apply to Muslims? And would it replace the state law or work in conjunction with it?
    Don't worry.

No ones actually looked into properly, how sharia will work here.
    I'm thinking the active pro sharia 'militant' group would want it imposed for all.
    But in the past, when Islam was spreading areas were still allowed to have their churches and synagogues. Free to worship whoever.
    In those times the laws of the land were separate for each religion.

But I'm thinking that would be impractical now, plus I don't have enough knowledge of sharia to give you an explanation of how it would work.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because in Muslim majority areas bombs are going off in the uk..
    And those areas want sharia law...
    And they want to persecute the non Muslims...

Right :rolleyes:
    Erm yes... there are strong campaigns for Sharia, many are actually using it already. We have had terrorist plots come from those areas, and many have been foiled. Has your burka fallen so far over your eyes that you cannot see this?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most racist attacks in these towns are committed by muslims against British people. We already know about grooming.

How many of the other candidates made palestine a main topic in their election campaign?

Islamisation is clearly happenning in these towns, everything else aside, simply because the muslim population is massively increasing due to phenomenal birth rates and immigration, whilst the native population is decreasing rapidly due to displacement and low birth rates.

Just throwing in the EDL or BNP doesn't make your argument stronger at all.
    These Muslims are mostly likely British themselves. Are trying to saying Muslims are can't be British?

Grooming is committed by a tiny minority people mainly from the Pakistani community not by the whole Muslim population. Stop judging a religion by the acts of the minorities.

Also stop inventing stupid words like Islamisation - what does it even mean?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brutal Honesty)
    I'm not neoliberal either. It's an economic policy.

Nationwide.

You've claimed this before but failed to come up with a reason why a Bangladeshi girl was raped. Pakistani girls don't tend to go out late at night meaning there'd be very few of them available which would explain why white girls made up the majority of victims (also they are the majority ethnic group anyway). It would also explain why they were mainly poor, usually from care homes.

Yes please. Some nice nationwide stats which are reasonably up to date.

Bradford has a high brown-Muslim population yes, and?

I've shown far more intellect than you have. You come out with the same old guff even after it's been debunked. Do you repress these facts in order to allow yourself to be continually deluded?
    k. nationwide - most attacks on white people not muslims or other minorities. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/mo...e-1069502.html (this was in 1999 so it will be worse now.)

1 bangladeshi girl? the gang was pakistani, correct? more ethnic hatred i presume.

can't find stats in britain atm. let me know if you can find some.

and...a low and declining white british population.

no need for insults is there.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

You said that the only reason Muslims voted George galloway cus he agrees with our anti semitic views :rolleyes:

Look at Bradford recently electing Galloway simply because he talks about palestine. These towns already have a semi-islamic political character.
    Quote me saying that.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:

This is totally true. If Jews were roping in thousands of relatives, breeding like mad, and undermined our sovereignty in the way that Muslims do, then I would have an equal problem with them. The fact that the people of Bradford elect their politicians on such ridiculous trivial issues, that have nothing to do with this country, shows just how un-British they are. Muslims only care about other Muslims. They don't care that areas of the world like Sudan where they are killing or starving millions - all focus must be on the tiny corner of the world where they are apparently oppressed.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    There are many countries in Europe where Evangelical Christianity is growing faster than Islam.

Even in 'Muslim countries' like Albania and Kosovo, there are sources that say that secularism and Christianity have been growing and there are fewer devout Muslims than there were 50 years ago, say.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dagnabbit)
    There are many countries in Europe where Evangelical Christianity is growing faster than Islam.

Even in 'Muslim countries' like Albania and Kosovo, there are sources that say that secularism and Christianity have been growing and there are fewer devout Muslims than there were 50 years ago, say.
    So? Are you saying there is some hope for the world?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Islamification of Europe would be terrible! Good job it's not happening!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Erm yes... there are strong campaigns for Sharia, many are actually using it already. We have had terrorist plots come from those areas, and many have been foiled. Has your burka fallen so far over your eyes that you cannot see this?
    Lmao. My burka? Someone's getting angry. It's ok. :patpat:

Strong campaigns? LOL
    Yeah man. Sharia's definitely being discussed in parliament

A number of terrorist plots!?
    Nope.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/22_Ma...Exeter_bombing

He was from Plymouth, hardly a Muslim area.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    This is totally true. If Jews were roping in thousands of relatives, breeding like mad, and undermined our sovereignty in the way that Muslims do, then I would have an equal problem with them. The fact that the people of Bradford elect their politicians on such ridiculous trivial issues, that have nothing to do with this country, shows just how un-British they are. Muslims only care about other Muslims. They don't care that areas of the world like Sudan where they are killing or starving millions - all focus must be on the tiny corner of the world where they are apparently oppressed.
    Yeah what about all those pro-Israel? Where does their loyalty lie? How do you know I don't care for others? Jesus commanded me to preach the right da'wah.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 28, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.