Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Islamization of Europe is painful reality unfortunately and only the blind or mentall

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    Quote me saying that.
    Look at Bradford recently electing Galloway simply because he talks about palestine. These towns already have a semi-islamic political character.

Semi Islamic political character?
    What do you mean?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehmoodd)
    Lmao. My burka? Someone's getting angry. It's ok. :patpat:

Strong campaigns? LOL
    Yeah man. Sharia's definitely being discussed in parliament

A number of terrorist plots!?
    Nope.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/22_Ma...Exeter_bombing

He was from Plymouth, hardly a Muslim area.
    ...sharia courts have operated in britain.

That really isn't good pr. That guy was mentally impaired. Animals.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Look at Bradford recently electing Galloway simply because he talks about palestine. These towns already have a semi-islamic political character.

Semi Islamic political character?
    What do you mean?
    ..do you think native bradfordonians would vote for someone because he went on about palestine?

I imagine they'd be more interested in what he was going to do in Bradford to make it less of a hellhole.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    This is totally true. If Jews were roping in thousands of relatives, breeding like mad, and undermined our sovereignty in the way that Muslims do, then I would have an equal problem with them. The fact that the people of Bradford elect their politicians on such ridiculous trivial issues, that have nothing to do with this country, shows just how un-British they are. Muslims only care about other Muslims. They don't care that areas of the world like Sudan where they are killing or starving millions - all focus must be on the tiny corner of the world where they are apparently oppressed.
    You first say Muslims only care about other Muslims then you say Muslims don't care about Sudan.. you do know that Islam is the largest religion in Sudan?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harmony_01)
    Yeah what about all those pro-Israel? Where does their loyalty lie? How do you know I don't care for others? Jesus commanded me to preach the right da'wah.
    BREAKING NEWS

most people in britain dont give a **** about israel or palestine.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    So? Are you saying there is some hope for the world?
    I was merely just stating that, looking at statistics, there hasn't been as much growth in Islam in Europe as we are led to believe. In particular, the number of actual converts to Islam isn't that high if you compare it to Christianity or atheism/agnosticism as a whole.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALII)
    You first say Muslims only care about other Muslims then you say Muslims don't care about Sudan.. you do know that Islam is the largest religion in Sudan?
    Not in south sudan, which recently had to secede as muslims were slaughtering the christians and animists.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALII)

They don't care about Sudan because it is Christians who are being persecuted by Muslims... that's the point :rolleyes:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dagnabbit)
    I was merely just stating that, looking at statistics, there hasn't been as much growth in Islam in Europe as we are led to believe. In particular, the number of actual converts to Islam isn't that high if you compare it to Christianity or atheism/agnosticism as a whole.
    Thank you for this information, I wasn't aware there was an uprising in Albania etc. It is good to know.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is totally true. If Jews were roping in thousands of relatives, breeding like mad, and undermined our sovereignty in the way that Muslims do, then I would have an equal problem with them. The fact that the people of Bradford elect their politicians on such ridiculous trivial issues, that have nothing to do with this country, shows just how un-British they are. Muslims only care about other Muslims. They don't care that areas of the world like Sudan where they are killing or starving millions - all focus must be on the tiny corner of the world where they are apparently oppressed.
    Lmao. So you're saying, most of the people know the ins and outs of politics yeah?
    So that, you read labours, conservatives and (arguably BNPs) manifestos?

You're saying that by voting for someone who supports their group, they're unbritish!? How?
    What is Galloway aiming for that is unbritish?
    Don't you think britain is supposed to be a pinnacle for human rights?
    So why should they not get involved with Palestein.

I'll have you know many Muslims care about the third world alot more than some. Ever heard of charity being obligatory in Islam?

That's something one MUST do.

And at the same time, the importance of giving charity is stressed so much that it is one of the best things you can do to please the lord.

Apparently oppressed!?
    Right. You've got the veil on mate.
    Cept yours is too thick to see through
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ..do you think native bradfordonians would vote for someone because he went on about palestine?

I imagine they'd be more interested in what he was going to do in Bradford to make it less of a hellhole.
    I'm pretty sure he didn't say:

I support Palestine but am gonna screw this area over.
    Lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    BREAKING NEWS

most people in britain dont give a **** about israel or palestine.
    Good to know. Then again, I wasn't responding to you, dear friend.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. So you're saying, most of the people know the ins and outs of politics yeah?

You're saying that by voting for someone who supports their group, they're unbritish!? How?

I'll have you know many Muslims care about the third world alot more than some. Ever heard of charity being obligatory in Islam?

And at the same time, the importance of giving charity is stressed so much that it is one of the best things you can do to please the lord.

Apparently oppressed!?
    I don't think you'd like it if people voted for political parties that supports the group "white british". So people don't like it when others vote on ethnic/cultural/religious lines.

And who do islamic charities give money to? Thats right! the ummah!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure he didn't say:

I support Palestine but am gonna screw this area over.
    Lol
    And what does palestine have to do with life in Bradford?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ...sharia courts have operated in britain.

That really isn't good pr. That guy was mentally impaired. Animals.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...g-1724486.html

Read that.
    It's quite interesting.

Parties get a choice of using the courts.

Jews have their own arbitration courts.

And the main cases they get inolve marriage problems.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Some English people don't hesitate one bit when they spout their racist abuse at me. Do you see me going around saying all English people are racist? no.

I understand it was a bad experience, but do all Muslims attack you like that or was it just that group?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:

Apparently oppressed!?

Most people know the ins and outs, yeah. They decided to shun conventional politics for some dick who prattles on about the issues they care about, who pretended to be Muslim. Palestine is the Palestinians fault. They could have it all if they'd pack in their ridiculous bs and accept that they are never going to reclaim all their land. They got it by force, they lost it by force.

I think you will find Muslims and their lefty supporters divert attention away from real issues like Sudan, onto relatively tiny issues like Palestine - which they are helping to perpetuate.

I am well aware that charity is a part of Islam, you just don't do a particularly good job of it. You especially don't bother with it when it helps anyone who isn't Muslim.

At the end of the day, if they were British first, or even 2nd or 3rd, then there would be dozens of issues to vote on before they all unanimously voted based on Muslim issues like Palestine and Afghanistan.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    And what does palestine have to do with life in Bradford?
    Well the fact he supports this movement shows:
    He's not afraid to go against the grain.
    He wants change.
    Actually imposes human rights law.

Is opposed to the current government which the people probably don't like.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...g-1724486.html

Read that.
    It's quite interesting.

Parties get a choice of using the courts.

Jews have their own arbitration courts.

And the main cases they get inolve marriage problems.
    They shouldn't have them either. One law for all.

eek. The British govt and courts are failing muslim women then.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well the fact he supports this movement shows:
    He's not afraid to go against the grain.
    He wants change.
    Actually imposes human rights law.

Is opposed to the current government which the people probably don't like.
    Nothing to do with life in Bradford then.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 28, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.