Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Islamization of Europe is painful reality unfortunately and only the blind or mentall

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Islamization of Europe is painful reality unfortunately and only the blind or mentally handicapped are not aware of it! I don't believe any more into those tales about moderate Islam. I saw those guys face to face in Aarhus streets recently. Those were real gangs I had previously seen in some movies only.
    Me and my girl, we were eating out in a corner café that day and I could never expect this to happen just near my house. When we went out we saw those irrelevant dorks who appeared just out of the blue with their crazy eyes, yelling smth. They even didn't bother to sort it who's who. You see I don't belong to so called anti-jihadist groupings. But they attacked even ordinary passers-by, girls including! So they hit me with smth heavy on the crown and my girl has got some bruises on her body. Still we were quite lucky for the cops arrived. Otherwise it could be much worse for us you know...
    Later on my brother, member of an anti-Jihad grouping, cleared up some things for me. In particular he said that according to their "reliable info", some Islamic fighters from Middle East were participating in the rallies, perhaps some Al-Qaida members among them or sort of it.
    So, folks, what I think now is that our officials are too soft on those Muslims here. I suspect they are scary to be accused of xenophobia. But if they stick to the line we are going to be fully dominated soon by militant Muslims in our own country! I'm really scary that one day we may wake up in quite a different Denmark.
    • 41 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, another guy who doesn't know much about Islam and uses the actions of a minority to generalise an entire religious group :rolleyes:

plus your argument gets quite confusing down the line, you don't make much sense at all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good to know, troll.

Islamization of Europe is nonsense, but even if it were not, its strength and longevity is dependent upon something entirely different. Intellectual conviction in a common set of values amongst the citizens of a state is the measure of the state's strength and not the movement, which founded the state. See why the reason why the Soviet Union collapsed, aside the many other economic failures, the main point was the widespread resentment towards such a state.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    You've just described immigrant criminality. I doubt those chaps know anything about jihad etc beyond mugging old grannies.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Europe will never become 'islamized' (is that even a word?), yes the religion might be growing, but the notion that Europe will one day become completely overrun by the religion is just ridiculous. Islam is a minority religion and will always remain a minority religion in Europe. I don't know why people are so intent on spreading this fear that we will one day wake up to find Sharia law implemented in every country or something like that - to put it quite simply, if the majority don't want it to happen (which they do not, in fact even the majority of Muslims don't want that), it won't happen. To me it just seems like these people are making excuses to be xenophobic.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Get out of UK while you can it's going down the ****ter, too many immigrants no jobs. Failing Economy. More hatred. More cultures that are not compatible with ours. It's time to leave this once great nation i'm afriad
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm against the Islamification of Europe as much as anyone, but your story didn't make much sense. You were attacked and blamed an entire religion - is that the gist? There are more valid reasons to disagree with Islam than that, to be honest.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    If such a 'small percentage' of what is already a small percentage of people can cause so much trouble, why wouldn't people be worried that the small percentage of Muslims in this country grows larger every day? I have yet to hear a reason why, when they out number other groups of people, they won't behave like all other majority Muslim countries - persecution, bombing, sharia etc.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infallible)
    Do you actually have a view, or do you just post that picture to get rep?

Pretty sad.
    Perhaps you can infer from my picture/video my view.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    If such a 'small percentage' of what is already a small percentage of people can cause so much trouble, why wouldn't people be worried that the small percentage of Muslims in this country grows larger every day? I have yet to hear a reason why, when they out number other groups of people, they won't behave like all other majority Muslim countries - persecution, bombing, sharia etc.
    Like in Bradford, Rochdale, Oldham, Dewsbury, Tower Hamlets? We know how they act when their position is strong.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    Like in Bradford, Rochdale, Oldham, Dewsbury, Tower Hamlets? We know how they act when their position is strong.
    How do "they" act? Bengalis and Pakistanis don't tend to get along too well, Turks are generally fine and don't hang around with brown Muslims and black Muslims hang around with other black guys (Christian) and act all gangster/hip-hop. It only seems to be the Pakistanis who seem to be interested in the whole Sharia thing.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brutal Honesty)
    How do "they" act? Bengalis and Pakistanis don't tend to get along too well, Turks are generally fine and don't hang around with brown Muslims and black Muslims hang around with other black guys (Christian) and act all gangster/hip-hop. It only seems to be the Pakistanis who seem to be interested in the whole Sharia thing.
    Are you aware of the atmosphere of any of those towns? Who commits the crimes and against who? I know liberals don't like to talk about it but these are the main grooming towns and the main race attack towns. The victims are nearly always non muslim british people.

Look at Bradford recently electing Galloway simply because he talks about palestine. These towns already have a semi-islamic political character.

One man's story of Islamisation in dewsbury : http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Islamic-.../dp/B006NKI1L6
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the fact the OP seemed to be snorting crack at the time of writing his horrendous post, his notion that Europe is being Islamified (is that even a word) is just about the stupidest conspiracy I've heard this side of lizard men running the world.

Europe will never be Islamified, I don't know why so many people believe in such a blatantly stupid lie.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why are you mocking jesus? I thought Muslims respected him as a prophet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes militant Muslims are a minority, but they exist and they do everything in their power to impose their religion on countries they infest. I apologise for my word choice, I refer to the militant groups not Islam as a whole. However Muslims as a whole want Shariah law to be implemented in the countries they come to live. To my understanding less than 10% of Muslims in the south England are militant. Yet at least 80% of Muslims living in south England want Shariah law imposed. These figures where gather at anti-Britain Rallies, led by militant factions, carried out by government officials, which gives a reasonable representation of how many are actively taking part in 'militant' action. Where else the second figure is a mixture of Muslims who said if they where even taken to court they would rather be sentenced under Shariah law than British AND people who said Shariah law should replace British law, therefore the second value isn't as accurate but just as Valid. In summary Militant Muslims do exist and although most Muslims disagree with their means they agree with the goal.

This is my view and opinion and i apologise for any misspellings and poor grammar.

I should also add the actual 'Islamization of Europe' is highly unlikely.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sly Blade)
    Yes militant Muslims are a minority, but they exist and they do everything in their power to impose their religion on countries they infest. I apologise for my word choice, I refer to the militant groups not Islam as a whole. However Muslims as a whole want Shariah law to be implemented in the countries they come to live. To my understanding less than 10% of Muslims in the south England are militant. Yet at least 80% of Muslims living in south England want Shariah law imposed. These figures where gather at anti-Britain Rallies carried out by militant actions, which gives a reasonable representation of how many are actively taking part in 'militant' action. Where else the second figure is a mixture of Muslims who said if they where even taken to court they would rather be sentenced under Shariah law than British AND people who said Shariah law should replace British law, therefore the second value isn't as accurate but just as Valid. In summary Militant Muslims do exist and although most Muslims disagree with their means they agree with the goal.

This is my view and opinion and i apologise for any misspellings and poor grammar.
    Fact. If you are a muslim you want to see islam spread across the earth, completely. It's simply a part of the religion.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbit)
    Islamization of Europe is painful reality unfortunately and only the blind or mentally handicapped are not aware of it! I don't believe any more into those tales about moderate Islam. I saw those guys face to face in Aarhus streets recently. Those were real gangs I had previously seen in some movies only.
    Me and my girl, we were eating out in a corner café that day and I could never expect this to happen just near my house. When we went out we saw those irrelevant dorks who appeared just out of the blue with their crazy eyes, yelling smth. They even didn't bother to sort it who's who. You see I don't belong to so called anti-jihadist groupings. But they attacked even ordinary passers-by, girls including! So they hit me with smth heavy on the crown and my girl has got some bruises on her body. Still we were quite lucky for the cops arrived. Otherwise it could be much worse for us you know...
    Later on my brother, member of an anti-Jihad grouping, cleared up some things for me. In particular he said that according to their "reliable info", some Islamic fighters from Middle East were participating in the rallies, perhaps some Al-Qaida members among them or sort of it.
    So, folks, what I think now is that our officials are too soft on those Muslims here. I suspect they are scary to be accused of xenophobia. But if they stick to the line we are going to be fully dominated soon by militant Muslims in our own country! I'm really scary that one day we may wake up in quite a different Denmark.
    Um, wow. Just wondering, what is your IQ?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrismaticCore)
    Um, wow. Just wondering, what is your IQ?
    evidently higher than yours as he is able to make points. Yours being?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you aware of the atmosphere of any of those towns? Who commits the crimes and against who? I know liberals don't like to talk about it but these are the main grooming towns and the main race attack towns. The victims are nearly always non muslim british people.

Look at Bradford recently electing Galloway simply because he talks about palestine. These towns already have a semi-islamic political character.

One man's story of Islamisation in dewsbury : http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Islamic-.../dp/B006NKI1L6
    Hearsay and slagging off liberals is very EDL of you but is a very weak argument. Muslims are more likely to be victims of crime than other people - this is because they're poor. It's the same with black people actually. Bradford had several other Muslim candidates including the Labour one but because Labour have done such an atrocious job in the area they rightly got kicked out. Galloway got a huge chunk of the 'white vote' as well because of this exact issue (also he has a popular radio show that a lot of white, working class people listen to). Who else were the people of Bradford West going to vote for, Lib Dems, Tories, Greens? If they voted for BNP you'd have used that to support your argument and apologise for racists by saying 'it's a protest against mass immigration that the liberal elites have failed to deal with and the white working class had no nother choice' etc etc. I actually hate Galloway and his support for brutal dictators but he's not going to be Foreign Secretary is he?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    If such a 'small percentage' of what is already a small percentage of people can cause so much trouble, why wouldn't people be worried that the small percentage of Muslims in this country grows larger every day? I have yet to hear a reason why, when they out number other groups of people, they won't behave like all other majority Muslim countries - persecution, bombing, sharia etc.[/B]
    Uh-oh. Naughty naughty.

What to do...? Drop bombs on their heads to export democracy aka Iraq and make them behave like a true Christians. Jesus would have wanted that.

Jihad-warring extremists who seek to overthrow the government and install Shar'iah and start beheading ''kaffir'', stealing white wimenz etc. amirite?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 28, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.