:tsr:
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hassan, welcome to TSR

Interesting AS choices
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    @RoryS

Haha thanks, have to admit they are killer :/ A LOT harder than i thought :| :unimpressed:

Can I ask what you are studying?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing GCSEs at the moment - all the usual stuff: English, English Lit, Science, Geography, History, French, Citizenship...

I'm in Year 11 - I've already chosen my A-Levels: English Language, Geography & Photography.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, i see have to admit gcse's are pretty easy in comparison to a levels, good luck !

Nice choices btw, I wish I had done something easier as a 4th subject :rolleyes:

Any idea on what your gonna do at uni?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    I agree, I think they are easier. Thank you!

Thanks, I've only (so far) had the option to do three as my APS is lower than 49. If I get the opportunity to do four, I may choose Biology. I think you should have chosen at least 1 more creative/vocational subject to balance things out with your subject choices. One of my friends is choosing Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Physics. I say bloody good luck to him. I certainly wouldn't choose all of those!

I'm not sure about University yet - I'm working on it. I've got a few jobs areas/sectors in mind but no specific job yet. I've promised myself that I won't stay in the same job throughout my life, and that's what I'm determined to do.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR,Hassan
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi,nice to meet you,i'm come from VIETNAM @_@,can you speak VietNamese language?
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to you too No, I can't speak Vietnamese but I have Vietnamese friends
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    I agree, I think they are easier. Thank you!

Thanks, I've only (so far) had the option to do three as my APS is lower than 49. If I get the opportunity to do four, I may choose Biology. I think you should have chosen at least 1 more creative/vocational subject to balance things out with your subject choices. One of my friends is choosing Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Physics. I say bloody good luck to him. I certainly wouldn't choose all of those!

I'm not sure about University yet - I'm working on it. I've got a few jobs areas/sectors in mind but no specific job yet. I've promised myself that I won't stay in the same job throughout my life, and that's what I'm determined to do.
    You certainly seem like an intelligent guy + no problem

I recommend Biology, its one of my easier sciences, easier to sink your teeth into. Totally agree, I think I should have done Media studies or something of that sort, to have a subject where I could relax a little. :eek: wow, me neither, but yeah good luck to him haha

From what i read on TSR it seems like a mission to get into Uni even! But yeh i fully admire your thinking, you certainly seem ready for college
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoya Khan)
    Welcome to TSR,Hassan
    Nice to meet you Zoya
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassaniqbal99)
    You certainly seem like an intelligent guy + no problem

I recommend Biology, its one of my easier sciences, easier to sink your teeth into. Totally agree, I think I should have done Media studies or something of that sort, to have a subject where I could relax a little. :eek: wow, me neither, but yeah good luck to him haha

From what i read on TSR it seems like a mission to get into Uni even! But yeh i fully admire your thinking, you certainly seem ready for college
    Okay, thanks for the recommendation. I've enjoyed the Biology units at a GCSE level so hopefully I'll also enjoy them at AS.

I think it is hard getting into any Uni at the moment. I certainly want to at least try to go to university and I've been told not to worry about the finance side of it.

Thanks, I think I am ready for Sixth Form. I'm happy with my subject choices so I should be happy there for two more years.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 6, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.