• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandyAndy)

Love it. Umad?
    Yes.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice_man)
    people who draw these images clearly have too much time on their hands, so they are most likely to be uneducated idiots.
    no the uneducated idiots are the ones who threaten to kill over a picture.

mohammad could look like my ass for all we know...just because someone draws a picture doesn't make them uneducated...if anything they're being creative.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    no the uneducated idiots are the ones who threaten to kill over a picture.

mohammad could look like my ass for all we know...just because someone draws a picture doesn't make them uneducated...if anything they're being creative.
    Oh please, you're just using the drawing ritual as an excuse to attack Islam. You're just as ignorant and uneducated as those extremists. How about you educate yourself about how great this man was, instead of exposing your self-hate to the world.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh please, you're just using the drawing ritual as an excuse to attack Islam. You're just as ignorant and uneducated as those extremists. How about you educate yourself about how great this man was, instead of exposing your self-hate to the world.
    so you don't think that murdering someone over a picture is wrong then?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .eXe)
    so you don't think that murdering someone over a picture is wrong then?
    I said you were just as bad as the extremists. Can you not comprehend? This means that I do not condone neither you nor the Muslim extremist.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaaahSarah)
    That is true, it is a generalization but devoting an entire day with activities etc to something is disrespectful to any religion is far more worse than people making jerk comments on other religions ( i personally think those people should keep their opinions to themselves - if not - that is something frowned upon by muslims :like stealing say) .

You are ,i am sorry to say one person ,out of billions. You may have a bad impression on muslims due to those in your school but they are NOT what Islam is meant to represent and NOR is the media. There are Bad Muslims and good Muslims. There are good Christians and bad Christians. They may be unevenly distributed either way however i'd say only the good Muslims represent Islam and vice versa towards christianity.
    Of course, I know that disrespect towards others isn't what Islam represents, I don't have a bad impression of all Muslims based on what I see in the media and have seen first hand from a select minority, every religion has its bad eggs, unfortunately.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    people who draw these images clearly have too much time on their hands, so they are most likely to be uneducated idiots.
    I've never drawn Mohammad before, nor am I interested in doing so, as its an unnecessary provocation, but it really doesn't take too long to draw a picture of him, that picture there probably took somebody 4 minutes max, unless 4 minutes counts as "too much time":rolleyes:
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grad_dentist)
    You and Aiyshizzle like posting in the Islam related threads don't you.
    What does that have to do with you lol?

Anyways, with regards to OP, people do the drawings to offend Muslims. However, they are within their rights to and there is no need for death threats.

I would be mad if someone drew a stupid picture of my younger sister but I wouldn't try and blow anyone up.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 4, 2012
New on TSR

Ways to improve university

Should university be free and harder to get in to?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.