Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'period stain' effect shorts - fashionable?

Announcements Posted on
  • View Poll Results: Would you wear them?
    I'm a girl; NO
    47.18%
    I'm a girl; YES
    11.79%
    I'm a girl; INDIFFERENT
    12.82%
    I'm a guy; I LIKE THEM ON GIRLS AND I WOULD WEAR THEM IF I WAS A GIRL
    2.05%
    I'm a guy; I DON'T LIKE THEM AND I WOULDN'T WEAR THEM IF I WAS A GIRL
    16.92%
    I'm a guy; I LIKE THEM ON GIRLS, BUT WOULDN'T WEAR THEM IF I WAS A GIRL
    1.03%
    I'm a guy; I DON'T LIKE THEM/ THEY'RE OK
    2.05%
    I'm a guy; I'M INDIFFERENT
    6.15%

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clare~Bear)
    Well sorry if some of us are cursed with heavy periods. When I didn't know when it was coming, my PJs sometimes looked worse than these shorts. I have gone to the doctors and I've got the pill now.
    nice :erm:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if that was TMI but the people I quoted seemed to think that it's unhuman to have periods that could leak that much, people on this site have posted about pjs and bedsheets being completely ruined . . . and least mine could be cleaned.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    this thread reminds me of the bit in Mean Girls where she says, "...it's not my fault I've got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!"

hahahaha
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    This comes to mind:

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
    Half it.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    O.O
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person who thinks they actually look quite nice? Maybe the revision is going to my head as well... :nutcase:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    they don't look 'period-stained' at all :lolwut: something is dreadfully wrong if that is what happens to your clothes...

they're dip-dyed shorts and i think they look really cute and summery. would wear on a beach with a bikini. :yy:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's my thread, you chose to comment on it.
    Have you ever heard of "TMI"?! Seriously, woman.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if that was TMI but the people I quoted seemed to think that it's unhuman to have periods that could leak that much, people on this site have posted about pjs and bedsheets being completely ruined . . . and least mine could be cleaned.
    Of course it's not "unhuman", but you don't need to talk about it. Every girl knows about heavy periods, you don't need to broadcast your personal experiences as I'm sure it's not something that anyone is interested in.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I quite like them
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    Periods are natural- fairs.
    But who wants to wear shorts that makes it look like your leaking blood from your vajayjay?
    No, thanks from me.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    They don't really look 'period stained'. I mean has anyone actually ever leaked like that. Having said that those shorts are gross.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    whilst not pretty, I agree with others on here, they look like they're dip/tie dyed..? Not like a period stain :/

A neg rep? Really? For that?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think some people are being too literal- just because you couldn't leak precisely around the circumference of each leg doesn't mean that these don't look like they're the result of some kind of period accident! Why else would you associate red with that area? If they were in different colours they'd be okay maybe...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Any shorts like that pretty much show off a girls bum. As a male therefore I give a big thumbs up
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    A period stain would more likely show through in the posterior crotch section/bum, no? (depending on thickness of fabric
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Periods are yucky.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrybombbb)
    I think some people are being too literal- just because you couldn't leak precisely around the circumference of each leg doesn't mean that these don't look like they're the result of some kind of period accident! Why else would you associate red with that area? If they were in different colours they'd be okay maybe...
    My point exactly!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just :lolwut: at the 2 guys whove said they would wear them if they were female. Even though the poll is anon i didnt think a guy would pick it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My point exactly!
    Ah I see, you neg rep people who don't agree with you. :rolleyes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 8, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.