The Student Room Group

'period stain' effect shorts - fashionable?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
People would probably think she had something to hide if a woman wore that.
Reply 41
Original post by Popppppy
I'm sorry but if your period is doing that, you might want to go to the doctors...

Haha Epic :tongue:
Reply 42
They don't look like blood stain at all :/ nothing wrong with them in my opinion
Reply 43
Original post by ~Kat~
They don't look like blood stain at all :/ nothing wrong with them in my opinion

I guess it depends of the girl and what fashion sense has right?

Why follow the trend when you can create you own... that's what I call originality Kat!
Damn I wish my blood was pink.
Reply 45
Original post by xmintyx
Ah I see, you neg rep people who don't agree with you. :rolleyes:

:sigh: NO! At the moment my rep is a few points in the red. I havent bothered to rep people cos i have no rep power currently so its pointless.
I don't think they're that bad actually. I wear shorts that length a lot during the summer & it would be good to try out a few different styles.
I don't think they look like period stains at all. They're okay, I might wear them, I might not, I wouldn't rule it out. I don't have a problem with them, put it that way.
Reply 48
Original post by Clare~Bear
Well sorry if some of us are cursed with heavy periods. When I didn't know when it was coming, my PJs sometimes looked worse than these shorts. I have gone to the doctors and I've got the pill now.

anyone else think:

on topic though my answer would be "i'm a guy i dont like them". however it appears you are forcing us to like these shorts as the only option for that is " I'm a guy; I DON'T LIKE THEM/ THEY'RE OK" no they aren't ok!, thats why i said I DON'T LIKE THEM :P
Reply 49
Original post by carlosj
anyone else think:

on topic though my answer would be "i'm a guy i dont like them". however it appears you are forcing us to like these shorts as the only option for that is " I'm a guy; I DON'T LIKE THEM/ THEY'RE OK" no they aren't ok!, thats why i said I DON'T LIKE THEM :P

What about about the 'i'm a guy, I don't like them and I wouldn't wear them option.'
Thread title put me off, if I saw a girl wearing them I wouldn't know they were supposed to resemble period stains. If that's what they are meant to be then they are ridiculous.
Reply 51
Original post by Wilfred Little
Thread title put me off, if I saw a girl wearing them I wouldn't know they were supposed to resemble period stains. If that's what they are meant to be then they are ridiculous.

I don't think they're designed to look light period stains, it's just the ones with pink or red on the bottom half do to me :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 52
Absolutely dreadful. The style and cut of those shorts are awful; does anyone wear shorts that short? Disgusting.
Reply 53
Original post by Iron Lady
Absolutely dreadful. The style and cut of those shorts are awful; does anyone wear shorts that short? Disgusting.

I saw a girl about a year ago, she must have been around 14, her denim shorts were so short I could see the curve of her bum!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by syrettd
Could be worse, I was expecting them to be dark red when I saw the thread title.

Same, tbh those shorts in the OP's post don't actually look blood stained.
Reply 55
Original post by Cherriesxo
Same, tbh those shorts in the OP's post don't actually look blood stained.

Like i said, the first pair i saw in a catalogue were a darker red and the edge of the dye wasnt as straight so they did look more like a period stain. But i couldnt find a pic of those exact ones.
I saw a denim jacket today in Topshop which was exactly like the "stained" shorts

05C28BPLE_large.jpg

imagine wearing the shorts and jacket together :colone:
Reply 57
I'm confused. The picture OP posted shows bright pink bleaching all around the legs. It looks nothing like period stain?

Bizarre.
Reply 58
Original post by bornfishy
I'm confused. The picture OP posted shows bright pink bleaching all around the legs. It looks nothing like period stain?

Bizarre.

FFS how many times have i said it that the pic i posted was the closest i could find to the ones i first saw in the catalogue! :angry:
You could just buy a regular pair and add the effects yourself, would be cheaper :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest