Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)
    Mine wasn't witty. I did actually steal a plastic ring from a zoo when I was 5. And I did feel terrible for it!
    Not everyone (yours did seem really genuine ) however they'll inevitably be a few witty 'confessions'.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar.And.Spice)
    I was just young, dumb and looking for cum :rolleyes:
    Just curious, are you still looking?

It's just that I've got a lot of leftovers.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...

But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Broke up with someone over the phone.

But I console myself with the fact that I really, really didn't want to go out with him again just in order to do the deed.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I nicked some sweets from shop when i was younger but my mum made me take them back!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I laughed at an old man who slipped in a puddle and fell on his ass right in front of me back in 2008 when I was in Australia. I couldn't help myself. It still haunts me. I feel like the worst human being in existence. lul
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I kissed my best friends bf who was my ex once…by far one of the worst things ive ever done. She didn’t talk to me for weeks :sad:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mia =))
    I kissed my best friends bf who was my ex once…by far one of the worst things ive ever done. She didn’t talk to me for weeks :sad:
    Does that make you bajingo sisters?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    kissed a girl that had a boyfriend. I was mates with her boyfriend... I was an incredible douchebag and feel throroughly ashamed. The girl then proceeded to play us off against each other for about 18 months before me and her boyfriend wised up and realised she was a massive bitch. I apologised to him, he forgave me, he dumped her and then we all went away to uni.

He has an amazingly good looking new girlfriend now, so I'm happy things worked out for him.

Was that the sort of thing you were looking for? :sad:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i stayed up late to watch tv, and saw a mans..... which is what no innocent young girl should see. I'm never watching Embarrasing bodies again!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbie123)
    Does that make you bajingo sisters?
    but no.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    but no.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Slept with my flatmate's friend. And then my flatmate's friend's housemate like a week later. What can I say, first semester at uni is like a giant sex party. :sexface:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (:Becca(:)
    Slept with my flatmate's friend. And then my flatmate's friend's housemate like a week later. What can I say, first semester at uni is like a giant sex party. :sexface:
    Wat uni...........
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samdude)
    But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
    The amount of boredom that you must have experienced to be able to do this should be illegal. :clap2:
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wat uni...........
    Leeds :awesome:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    When I was 11/12, i had a drama performance for Stagecoach in town centre before later going to Stagecoach itself. I didn't have my phone, assumed i was going with everyone else and walking back to stagecoach art its not far. Everyone went to McDonalds before going back to stagecoach and i didn't fancy it so went to another store for a sandwich. My parents were actually meant to pick me up and were freaking out where i was, and there were some police officers looking for me! I was really sorry though and when i was that age i was pretty stupid.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol why the sad face...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol why the sad face...
    If I have to explain, then you and I are not as close as I thought we were.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 14/15, a friend and I got someone into detention by drawing all over his textbook. The horror.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 17, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.