Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Announcements Posted on
Make a difference in the community and greet new people - join the Welcome Squad! 22-10-2014
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Lied to a priest ...
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGrumpyMole)
    Killed myself on Gears of War 3 when I had a BoomShot, frag grenades, and a digger, all with full ammo...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dumped a boy in front of all his friends. I have no idea why, the words just slipped out: 'Oh, by the way, I'm dumping you'. We weren't even all that serious, but I still feel bad to this day about it
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGrumpyMole)
    Killed myself on Gears of War 3 when I had a BoomShot, frag grenades, and a digger, all with full ammo...
    Bro, picking up two heavy, slow-fire, low ammo capacity weapons at the same time is the worst thing you ever did.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    It was this time in the 9th grade. Table tennis- doubles! I'm left-handed, and my bff is right handed. Invariably, I stood to the left to avoid our hands clashing. Hit a forehand shot and swung so hard, the racquet went straight into her tummy! Felt terrible the whole week, but she didn't mind! Gotta love besties.

Apart from that, the usual "not apologizing when the time is right, and finally mustering up the courage but the moment has passed" stuff.

Oh also, I set a sim on fire while playing The Sims 3....and then made her elude the fire woman so that she burned to death. In the end, the Grim Reaper was sitting on her couch, reading, while she was reduced to ashes. Best game ever!
    • 110 followers

ReputationRep:
    419/AC/fraud.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Although it was not intentional, I have killed a man in a car accident. He was standing behind his own car, it was night and very foggy - he had no light on. I just crashed into his car with the right corner of my car. He died because he had a weak heart and bled too much.

It was about 3 years ago and I can still remember the noise. And there isn't a single day of my life I don't regret what happened.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 5 I was dragged around Matalan by my aunt and cousin. I went around and took out the extra button that is attached to garments as a spare and put them in my pocket. Must have taken a hundred.

I felt so bad when I got home that I threw them away. Still feel guilty now
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Burgled a house...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Started smoking

#Edit: didn't know tobacco companies were TSR members lol
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:

One time, I went up to this bloke's flat rang the bell and ran like sebastian coe.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I regret destroying the one ring. I loved it when it dominated me like i was a slave. Such a rush.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar.And.Spice)
    Not really, I did do something really bad ages ago, but I've forgiven myself for it, I was just young, dumb and looking for cum :rolleyes:

I'm just a noisy person generally.
    Haha w t f
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I was 13/14 I was holding my newborn baby cousin at my Aunty's house, I started walking towards my mum to pass the baby over and their dog ran in front of me, I tripped and dropped my cousin... Luckily she was fine and had no damage, but yeah that's probably one of the worst experiences of my life.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    When I was like 10, I swapped a £30 sticker on a PS2 game for the £5 sticker next to it and hid all the other copies of the game so they would genuinely think that it was supposed to be £5. It worked.

Felt so guilty afterwards!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I lost Sanka's lucky egg
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think i've killed a person

I threw dropped a rock off a bridge when i was 9 and i think there was a man walking underneath
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99luft Balons)
    Although it was not intentional, I have killed a man in a car accident. He was standing behind his own car, it was night and very foggy - he had no light on. I just crashed into his car with the right corner of my car. He died because he had a weak heart and bled too much.

It was about 3 years ago and I can still remember the noise. And there isn't a single day of my life I don't regret what happened.
    Jesus Christ!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwalchgwyn)
    I think i've killed a person

I threw dropped a rock off a bridge when i was 9 and i think there was a man walking underneath
    :mob:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    forgot to pay for a piece of cake :angelblush:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 17, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.