The Student Room Group

Nursing at University of Nottingham 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lthomas
Hey I've confirmed BSc hons for adult nursing! does anyone know where their applying to for accomodation?

Original post by ClaireeLouisee
Hey guys! I've firmed Nottingham for september for adult nursing! Pretty excited but rather nervous about this whole accommodation thing.. I sent off my application today but seemed like most of ensuits were full? Abit confused about the student finance thing as well, do we apply now? Cause they told us at the interview day that they sort it out? Xxx
Congratulations everyone for getting in!! Xxx

Hi!! Congratulations to you both :smile: I'm also doing adult nursing but will be staying in private accommodation. Where are you guys applying for?

The uni will send out further information for the bursary application but we need to apply separately to Student Finance England for the maintenance loan which can be done now :smile:
Reply 21
I've applied to Rayleigh park accomodation :smile: and i agree student finance is so confusing!
Original post by lthomas
I've applied to Rayleigh park accomodation :smile: and i agree student finance is so confusing!

I've applied to Raleigh Park too! :biggrin:. I'm in Madison Court Flat 6, do you know where you are yet? :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by BeccaAnne94
I've applied to Raleigh Park too! :biggrin:. I'm in Madison Court Flat 6, do you know where you are yet? :smile:

Yay I'm in madison court flat 8 thats quite close:smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lthomas

I've applied to Raleigh also :smile: Silltoe Court or something Flat 25 I think! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by justineox92
I've applied to Raleigh also :smile: Silltoe Court or something Flat 25 I think! :smile:

Thats great I'm in madison court flat 8 ,have you been on the raliegh park freshers page?
http://www.facebook.com/groups/268860966546566/274304656002197/
Reply 26
Hey! I've firmed nottingham snd will be doing the Masters of Nursing Science course, Adult Branch starting in september. Anyone else doing this course, or Nursing at nottingham???? .....
Reply 27
I'm in for the post-grad masters/PGdiploma in childrens nursing :biggrin:

Ive just finished my first under-grad degree at uni of notts doing medical biochemistry. I stayed in st peters court for my first year and highly reccommend it over any of the other off-campus halls (i.e. raleigh park). If your interested just ask me more!
Reply 28
Original post by Vsparrow
I think i'm going to firm for the adult branch masters too, do you have fb? :smile: xx

Hiya
Please how many years s the Masters for and is it full time? Will NHS be funding the course?
Tanx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Ideeva
Hiya
Please how many years s the Masters for and is it full time? Will NHS be funding the course?
Tanx

Hey the course is 4 years for 30-32 weeks i think. Yes full time and yes its NHS funded xx
Reply 30
Hiya ,
Is dis a grad degree or post grad
4 yrs is very long for master
Reply 31
the 4 year MNursSci is an under-grad degree, so normal length of time for under-grad masters
Reply 32
Hi guy's I was wondering if anyone on the Masters of Nursing Science Course at Nottingham has heard anything about the bursaries, on my confirmation letter it said that they would contact me, but I haven't heard anything has anyone else?
Original post by S.Adam1993
Hi guy's I was wondering if anyone on the Masters of Nursing Science Course at Nottingham has heard anything about the bursaries, on my confirmation letter it said that they would contact me, but I haven't heard anything has anyone else?

I don't think anyone's heard anything yet....starting to worry me :frown:
Reply 34
Im doing the BSc and heard nothing from the uni
:s
Reply 35
I may have spoken too soon XD I got my CRB forms, personal details form and course conditions acceptance forms, so if they're all going out I don't think it will be long for the bursary...hopefully XD

And the letter also says that Student Bursaries will contact us soon if they haven't already about the forms to apply . But if we don't hear from them by July 20th they give us a number to ring
(edited 11 years ago)
I may have spoken too soon XD I got my CRB forms, personal details form and course conditions acceptance forms, so if they're all going out I don't think it will be long for the bursary...hopefully XD

And the letter also says that Student Bursaries will contact us soon if they haven't already about the forms to apply . But if we don't hear from them by July 20th they give us a number to ring

Yep I got that too, such a relief :smile:
Hey! I've firmed nottingham snd will be doing the Masters of Nursing Science course, Adult Branch starting in september. Anyone else doing this course, or Nursing at nottingham???? .....

hey! im doing this course, adult branch too :biggrin:
Received my occupational health stuff today, now the joy of filling it in :frown:
Reply 39
Original post by BeccaAnne94
Received my occupational health stuff today, now the joy of filling it in :frown:

Hi
Dats gud.... Wat kind of questions r they asking?

Tanx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending